New show, new look for Aamna
IANS
September 09, 2012
First Published: 17:36 IST(9/9/2012)
Last Updated: 00:54 IST(10/9/2012)
share more.
0 Comments   Tweet  
 email  print
Aamna Sharif attends the music launch of her debut movie Aloo Chat.
Actor Aamna Sharif, who after a hiatus of five years, returns to the small screen with the romantic saga, Honge Judaa Na Hum, tonight, hopes that her fusion look in the show becomes a style statement just like her traditional look did with her debut show, Kahiin To Hoga (2007).

"There are 
high expectations. An entire team has been working on my character's look, costumes and make-up for almost three months... I'm going to wear a lot of Indian wear and Indo-Western clothes," she says.

Aamna's look in the romantic saga also starring actors Raqesh Vashisht (above left) and Aamir Ali has been taken care of by TV designer Shivani Shirali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaan-Swetha--SohniKurimomorockzSilentPromises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT - New show, new look for Amna" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i suppose to read article but i was lost in it ROFL
soo romantic

thanks for the article dear

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.