Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

No regrets about films I did: Aamna Sharif

Purva Desai, TNN | Sep 6, 2012, 12.42PM IST
No regrets about films I did: Aamna Sharif
Aamna Sharif and Raqesh VashishtMore Pics
Aamna Sharif makes her comeback to the small screen after a four year long hiatus. Aamna along with Raqesh Vashisht will be seen in SONY Entertainment Television's Honge Judaa Na Hum.

The promos have been eye catching and Aamna is excited about her comeback. Though she is a bit apprehensive, she's confident of the show's success, "I loved the script of this show. It took me a while to decide but I love romantic genre and I'm very happy to play Muskaan. I believe a lot in romance and this show is different. Nowadays, there are every few shows on romance. Honge Judaa Na Hum is a contemporary show that shows my life as a modern woman".

Aamna had also ventured into films but did not receive the success that she achieved in television, "I have no regrets about the films I did. Experience teaches you a lot. I selected a few wrong projects but will be more careful from now on. It wasn't easy to shift from TV to films".

But now that Aamna is back with a bang, she's here to rule the roost, "I missed shooting and now that I'm back, I hope my character (Muskaan) connects with audiences. In Kahiin to Hoga, people loved Kashish, the character that I was playing. Muskaan is very different from Kashish. I was more mature there. Here, I play a girl my age".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--SohniKurisnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: No regrets about the films i did-Amna" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
t4s

yeah her movies didnt go well :|
hope her this show does her well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
^^ Agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.