Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Unreasonable tale of gripping grief! (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged

hi

Mink i missed you rpost i think you have recently been missing nice to see you back in form...

Mink wrote:

Now May 5th.....Disha has been turned into a  "La Belle Dame Sans Merci !" i.e a beautiful lady without mercy ,who is torturing her knight at arms. This merciless lady D is responsible for the pitiful condition of this haggard and woe-begone knight DK!! Seeing Dk in this condition, it is breaking our hearts and making our eyes well up with tears and hence causing lot of tears and generating lot of TRP's. So a big WOW!! For the TD writers. lolLOL.

I love the TRP's b it dito no doubt guhas are well aware how to get the ratings but i am sorry seeing Dk bed ridden would be sadCry I am sure trp's will be helped but we all love dk the way he use to be dashing, egoist, full of pride etc he can still have some of his old characteristics mixed with his new transformed self....but pease guhas don't throw dk into a coma that will destroy the serial for me anyway..

Disha surely eill come to rescu but sum at present is reminding of those evilton mother-in-laws hehehhehe.....i have seen hum aapke ke dil mein rehte hain but that was a film and anil kapoor was resuced by kajol in 3 hours but in td how long will it take???

SamyBig smile

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I thought.. they would show Disha in coma.. since she got married and may need some time for her honeymoon etc.. but it is the otherway.. hahahaha and I do not usually write posts because you guys are already saying what I have to say..

yippppeeeee Friday....

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

hey

memsaab no but you must write as everyone has their own little controbuation..i always look out for your post as you post rarely...Please do post..

SamyBig smile

Go to top