Unreasonable tale of gripping grief!

Posted: 18 years ago

Twinkle and Swathi, Thanks for the nice update and in depth analysis. so I see qs. mounting up at all corners and to which ans. are none!! Oh, the CD ( creative director) tried to ans. a very imp qs abt Gargi's lover..........that really helped...... 😉

After reading the update of may 4,thought of telling the TD team....Thanks for this relief!!

Now May 5th.....Disha has been turned into a  "La Belle Dame Sans Merci !" i.e a beautiful lady without mercy ,who is torturing her knight at arms. This merciless lady D is responsible for the pitiful condition of this haggard and woe-begone knight DK!! Seeing Dk in this condition, it is breaking our hearts and making our eyes well up with tears and hence causing lot of tears and generating lot of TRP's. So a big WOW!! For the TD writers. lol😆.

Now tomorrow we'll see lady D, rescuing her Knight DK, and her wonderous healing touch!! Like a magic elixir pouring onto open wounds! So guys, enjoy the fall for the weekend and from Mon we'll see the mending taking place! How sure am I ? Pretty sure!!😊

Ved has transfered the power of attorney in D's name. So she is the rightful owner of Kanaka. Now she has to take care of both DK and his dreams i.e Kanaka!! Dk has destroyed the contract but marriage is not null and void coz they got married in the temple and hence have to take a divorce,if they want to split.Unless the writers r planning to take some creative liberty here, then I don't know!

Pori and her Goldilocks act....  like Goldilocks tried all the chairs before finally sitting on one, Pori is also doing the same - checking the power and arms of the bros to see which arm (Dk or Ved) is hot and cozy before finally deciding on one. In turn making our lady D insane!! Pori's masquerade did not give any jhatka to mata "S". Rather Mata "S"  is trying to create probs for her own son,really wonderful!! I think this part is inspired by the movie "sadma". So get ready to deal with Pori the menace!! She is going to irritate us for quite some time. Gargi is coming out from the jail very soon .Then she will also join hands with Pori, in the game of irritations!
Sindoor is a sacred thing for married women. It is put on by married ladies Only! Here Pori without shaadi puts sindoor and comes for the puja and then goes and removes it very conveniently (jab man lagaa lo jab man utar do) !! Many of you were contemplating if DK would have actually put the sindoor in Pori's maang? I think "NO!" either the sindoor would have fallen in the' havan kund' or some' Bhagwan Krishna' would have come to D's aid and helped the D's !! Quite positive abt that!
Amused, to learn that a strong man like DK believes in "Kasam "!!

I feels like saying, "Oh, what a tangled web Guha's  have woven and much thanks for this confusing tale!!"😕 . 

Mink,who is looking forward to enjoying this unreasonable tale of gripping grief for now!! lol                                                                                                                                           

Edited by mink - 18 years ago

You know....  reading yesterday's episode I was thinking of some other turns and I think I would be happier if they wrap up the serial in good ending rather than DRAGGING it. .. and now they are going to make DK sick in bed.. and Disha taking care of her.. a la HUM AAPKE DIL MEIN REHTE HAIN.. which was also based on contract marriage but they were husband and wife.. and wow.. mom SUm is going to play.. between the hubby and wify.. making Disha a new version of Gargi?? My my my...

Now.. I kind of start feeling lazy updating the TD in pictures.. and yesterday after I got home, I forwarded couple of scenes while watched Tumhari Disha on tapes. (As it is telecast at day time, I have been dubbing it on timer.. for over six months.. and watching it in the evenings) and today.. I even don't think that I would be watching it.. ugh. but suru kiya to khatum bhi karungi... 🤢

Hi Mems,

You r in some mood today!! So many post kya baat hai!! Rains gave u some idea kya? I was to go to Seattle today morning, but coz of rain they closed the gate 15min early and I missed my flight. Today actually rains saved me coz I was already late to leave for the airport. Baarish ka bahana chal gaya! So I just called in from home for the meeting and enjoyed the rest of the day with my baby and wrote such a big post.

Even I record it and watch it in the evenings but today watched it at 4:30.Tomorrow we'll see the sting operations.It is not something we r looking forwrd to.We all want TD to end at a happy note without dragging but you know........

I have not watched that movie,"Hum aapke dil mai rehte hai!".So will not be able to comment on that. But for sure Sunita, the writer of TD, is  eclecticist person,who follows an eclectic method (selecting and choosing from various sources!) of writing.She is an expert in the art of looking,selecting,copying and pasting.

Turning Sum negative is just sheer 'pagalpan'!!

Mink,who is enjoying the  rainy day!!

hey mink..

yaar DK is so tired filling up Disha's maang thrice.. phir bhi woh uski nahi banti.. ab dekhte hai.. baaju e dum Disha ke pori ke maang bharne mein kitna hai.. hahahha

I'm in happy mood... thursday night.. weekend is cominnnnngg.. 😆

Hey Mink, Nice to read ur view on the state of things. I was 😃 big time.  and memsaab old habits die hard. Am seeing the serial only in the hope that something good will happen and as u say jo kaam shuru kiya hai use khatam bhi to karna hai.

Turning Sum as negative, would be the biggest joke.

Swathi

Heya Mink, Memsaab we are not surprised with the way you'll feel. You will really get bugged watching it during the sting operation and after it. Only now after the bath robe scene 😳 I feel its getting somewhat better. As Swathi said we are only waiting to watch if there will be any more thadka's in the drag now. Eh Mink wow its raining ah there. Here its so hottttttt😡. Chalo see you'll. Weekly off today.

Love Lata

I agree guys! Were on the scene where sumitra is in hospital Well that's in UK i agree it will be really annoying o watch the sting operation because Dk will get accused for something he didn't even do!😉
now i feel : why did sumitra  ever recover ??????????😡

hi

Mink i missed you rpost i think you have recently been missing nice to see you back in form...

Mink wrote:

Now May 5th.....Disha has been turned into a  "La Belle Dame Sans Merci !" i.e a beautiful lady without mercy ,who is torturing her knight at arms. This merciless lady D is responsible for the pitiful condition of this haggard and woe-begone knight DK!! Seeing Dk in this condition, it is breaking our hearts and making our eyes well up with tears and hence causing lot of tears and generating lot of TRP's. So a big WOW!! For the TD writers. lol😆.

I love the TRP's b it dito no doubt guhas are well aware how to get the ratings but i am sorry seeing Dk bed ridden would be sad😭 I am sure trp's will be helped but we all love dk the way he use to be dashing, egoist, full of pride etc he can still have some of his old characteristics mixed with his new transformed self....but pease guhas don't throw dk into a coma that will destroy the serial for me anyway..

Disha surely eill come to rescu but sum at present is reminding of those evilton mother-in-laws hehehhehe.....i have seen hum aapke ke dil mein rehte hain but that was a film and anil kapoor was resuced by kajol in 3 hours but in td how long will it take???

Samy😃

I thought.. they would show Disha in coma.. since she got married and may need some time for her honeymoon etc.. but it is the otherway.. hahahaha and I do not usually write posts because you guys are already saying what I have to say..

yippppeeeee Friday....