alia

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princessfiona

princessfiona

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
is there any psychic in mumbai namely alia joshi. Just curious to know whether that episode is fake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "alia" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnydivine

sunnydivine

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Tried to find as is told in ff that she help ppl as her profession but find no clue of her..

vats68

Groupbie

vats68

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I found the episode quite real and convincing. People who have undergone NDE have reported such kind of increased ESP as Alia developed...for more documented studies you can go to the site near-death (.) (com)

jyotigupta

jyotigupta

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hello
I am also looking for ALIA JOSHI. I recently saw her show on fear files. amazing story of 2 young people connected with the lady they saw in the dream and vision.
if you contact her, please let me know. My email is [email protected]
thanks.
jyoti gupta

Edited by jyotigupta - 28 November 2012 at 11:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.