hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hey BHBKiansHug

First of all
congrats on the 16th weekClap
and

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week  (10th-14th Sept)
Feel free to discuss news, events, updates and the episodes here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reasonEmbarrassed...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)

Edited by hinz - 11 September 2012 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gvjankiranskphjs

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

lets begin with hats off's status update for today

hoo gaye juda rajni aur krish... hoo raha hai aaj vaishnav parivaar main, byaah bahu kaa... but there's more to it... janne ke liye dekhiye byaah humari bahu ka aaj raat 8 baje sirf sony tv par Mon-Fri 8pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Krish is waiting for his flight and he hears someone announcing Yash's name to collect his lugagge..Krish gets surprised hearing his name and goes to look for the,He gets shocked Yash with another woman

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 September 2012 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

is that before or after the byah?
I'm confused but also glad that they didnt drag RaSh drama and brought in the other woman already

Edited by hinz - 10 September 2012 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves.Tanya.

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

is that before or after the byah?
I'm confused but also glad that they didnt drag RaSh drama and brought in the other woman already

after i guess...that part will be shown tomorrow

hinz

phjs Senior Member
phjs
phjs

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

marriage is shown in flash back when krish was thinking of rajni.so marriage drama is so simple.

yash also told rajni when they go back to yash home that rajni you have to prepare for many more worse things to come.what does it mean.is rajni knows yash condition ?is she feeling guilty?waiting for today,its really suspense.
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

I didnt pay attentions to Yash-Rajni convo yesterday
and I wont be suprised if its some sort of agreement between Yash and her...also I'm confused of the wedding status is it done or yet to happen???
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

quoting this from the other thread as it seemed interesting:

Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by phjs

i think this show going forward towards some suspens slot.
yash and his family may have plot scame.they have blackmailed rajni and used her in their plot.krish will realize that he has done big mistake to convince rajni to marry yash.he will try to savew rajni ,now family donot agree with krish and how rajni come out of yash and his wife chungal that is to be seen.

this one makes sense, I mean Rajni even said she would be back and Yash looked at her strangely when she said so...
guess Rajni will be rendered mahaan yet again as she left Krish to save him and the V family from Yash's threat of destroying them...

Yash saying there's worse to come makes total sense if this is how the track is going to be ...Krish mahaan bankar bhi ni bana and Rajni takes the cake LOL

I am pretty sure Krish will save Rajni from getting married to Yash ...he might keep it a secret and later it will all be revealed that Rajni put her life at stake to save Krish...and his family will eventually have Rajni marry Krish again justifying the irritating and troublesome title...

sathuraj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index