Greatest Actor to Never Win Best Actor - Page 8

Poll Question :

Who is the biggest star to have never won the best actor award?

Poll Choice
Salman Khan
Akshay Kumar
Saif Ali Khan
Shahid Kapoor
John Abraham
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago

yeah he doesnt act as well as he used to in 90s.. but i still luv him .. just want to see him onscreen is anough
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

haha ...NAH i dont hate him, just that I FIND HIM FUNNY @@@ πŸ˜†  and yes his acting sucks big time =@ But i like his attitude and style -@
Originally posted by dazzelll

^ i thought he won one for swadeshπŸ˜•
No, he won in the Bollywood awards..not the National Award.  That was the year Saif won for Hum Tum actually. πŸ˜†
Am I the only one who likes Salman's acting? It's not that bad, is it? πŸ˜³

Though I like him, I wouldn't award him with a Best Actor trophy for any of his recent performances. His contemporaries are doing some great work right now, and I have pretty much agreed with the winners of the past few years. Just being in blockbuster movies isn't enough. I would have liked if he won something for Tere Naam though.. but that year the competition was intense with  the likes of Hrithik (Koi Mil Gaya), SRK (Kal Ho Naa Ho), Amitabh (Baghban) being nominated.. and ofc Hrithik went home with all the awards. Tough luck for Salman!

I really hope he does meaningful cinema soon, and maybe show his full potential... come on, I really think he isn't that bad! He's just getting type-casted these days with the same kind of mindless masala flicks. 

Shahid and John are out of the question. And Saif has won a National Award.

Has Akki actually never won anything? Is this a joke? πŸ˜³
Originally posted by HotMess

Am I the only one who likes Salman's acting? It's notthat bad, is it?😳

Though I like him, I wouldn't award him with a Best Actor trophy for any of his recent performances. His contemporaries are doing some great work right now, and I have pretty much agreed with the winners of the past few years. Just being in blockbuster movies isn't enough. I would have liked if he won something for Tere Naam though.. but that year the competition was intense with the likes of Hrithik (Koi Mil Gaya), SRK (Kal Ho Naa Ho), Amitabh (Baghban) being nominated.. and ofc Hrithik went home with all the awards. Tough luck for Salman!

I really hope he does meaningful cinema soon, and maybe show his full potential... come on, I really think he isn't that bad! He's just getting type-casted these days with the same kind of mindless masala flicks.

Shahid and John are out of the question. And Saif has won a National Award.

Has Akki actually never won anything? Is this a joke?😳
the problem with salman is that the movies where he acts well flops at BO e.g- london dreams recently! So the guy has to do shits like ready to survive lol
Originally posted by adib40

the problem with salman is that the movies where he acts well flops at BO e.g- london dreams recently! So the guy has to do shits like ready to survive lol

London Dreams was so horrendous, I couldn't even bother to finish watching it. Therefore, I can't say if he acted well in that or not but true... the audience seems to really like his mindless masala flicks, and that's why he's gonna keep doing them. I really hope Suraj Barjatya's film is accepted by the audience, and does well too. Getting to see another side of Salman after his recent films would be good!
Am I the only one who thinks Salman acted well in ETT and wasnt too bad in Dabangg. Maybe he didnt give award worthy performances in these movies but he was better than what he did in Ready and Bodyguard.
Originally posted by -ksh-

Am I the only one who thinks Salman acted well in ETT and wasnt too bad in Dabangg. Maybe he didnt give award worthy performances in these movies but he was better than what he did in Ready and Bodyguard.

Haven't watched ETT, Ready or Bodyguard but I did love his act in 'Tere naam'. Apart from that Dabangg was pretty okay too. 
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
Salman doesnt do roles that deserve an award