DK ka vansh vruksh n other characters in

harsy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends.....As most of the members r confused with so many new characters introduction....here is the so called family tree of DK n also other new characters related to TD......and thanks to Silk opal as she has told me after watching few epsidoes after the leap  in Singapore....Here it goes....😉

DK & Kamna Sehgal : Husband and Wife

Dhan Kumar Sehgal, Veer Kumar Sehgal and Dhuri Sehgal: DK and Kamna's notorious children.

Suhas: Dhan, Veer and Dhruvi's Badi(grand) Mom. Kamna's Aayi. DK's MIL.

Samarth: Kamna's younger brother. Dhan, Veer and Dhruvi's mama/mamu.

Siddhi: Disha Mansion's maid.

PK: DK's old friend.

Surily: Dhan's besharam girlfriend.

Bubble: Most probably Surily's mother.

Prita: Unknown

Bharat: Unknown

Prita mean "dear one"

Saketh, He is Surilys brother imported from Dubai

Hope this helps....have a nice time......😊

Edited by harsy - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Thanks Jyothi .... 👏 👏 👏

All the new people + DK = DK's cricket team 😆
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks...harsy..you will have to keep adding to the list...as every week new character gets introduced...
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyothi, as Mona said you have to keep on adding new names to this tree like Saket, Surilys brother who will be coming tomorrow from Dubai😆
Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks hun!!...finally the lap will air in UK today...and hopefully all these new characters will make more sense!!😛

harsy thumbnail

Nikkiji.....cricket team has already formed with the introduction of Saaketh.....moreover 12th man is also there if anyone goes out of the field...so its time to play cricket with these characters.... 😉 If anymore characters r introduced do remind me........ Do tell me who is going to be teh captain n vice captain .....n fast bowlers to spin bowlers n teh fielders.....😉 Who wil be the coach.....n who will be match fixer.....😛😆 

Arey yaar....all thanks goes to Silk opal not me.....😊 She is the one who told me about these characters in detail.....😃

Edited by harsy - 17 years ago
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsy

Nikkiji.....cricket team has already formed with the introduction of Saaketh.....moreover 12th man is also there if anyone goes out of the field...so its time to play cricket with these characters.... 😉 If anymore characters r introduced do remind me........ Do tell me who is going to be teh captain n vice captain .....n fast bowlers to spin bowlers n teh fielders.....😉 Who wil be the coach.....n who will be match fixer.....😛😆 

Arey yaar....all thanks goes to Silk opal not me.....😊 She is the one who told me about these characters in detail.....😃

😆...what does vansh vruksh mean

Edited by hello98 - 17 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, vansh vruksh means a family tree.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsy

Surily   will be a spin bowler...she will throw googlies at Dhan...and her family are the fielders ...positioned strategically across the field near and far...to catch all the Sehegal wealth which Dhan will be distributing...

Captain is of course  Hitler DK....

Kaamna looks like the twelfth player...she is not allowed to play any part in the proceedings....but the captain may change his mind and bring her in...hopefully😳😛... eventually she will become vice-captain...and then if she can master some manipulation techniques...may become captain in the far future...
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maja

Hello, vansh vruksh means a family tree.

I guessed it would mean that but was not sure...thanks