Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Woah! Thread 2 in a week's time!! Shocked That is ONE sweet surprise!!!!! I feel so happy! Thank you to each and everyone who supported me in this idea and made it a success so far. Keep reading and I'm sure you'll love the other twists as well Big smile PS: A banner for this one coming in a few days time Embarrassed 

(Copying from previous thread)
I'm here to present my own version of D3 after all the mess-ups that began since Kria's exit. Everything about SwaRon is in my way. KriyAnsh is my way as well. 
Though the craziness of the other characters might not be there that much... I can write but maybe involving that many characters in one scene might make it a mess Embarrassed They will be there of course but maybe less? I obviously won't be using them as advertisers in the show; that much I can promise you Embarrassed  The plot is what I wished it would be... Im sure many of you would love to read it Embarrassed 

Disclaimer: Yes, Shivam IS a part of it. And yes, Taani comes in as well. But I'm changing her role. She is WAY immature in the show and the reason given to us form her existence in D3 bothers me a lot. Thus, she does come but hopefully the way I present it, it'll be interesting for you to read? 

Lastly, a surprise! I will be updating this FF regularly! Yes, that means I will be giving a part every OTHER day and since it's every other day.. parts might seem a bit short Embarrassed I might update twice in a day if I get mind-blowing response on an update Wink So keep a regular visit at this thread because I am just going to keep on updating Approve 

Now I present: 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

Rinni

Simmi

Bharat

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person Tongue)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 November 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

devsuchiAsh.Swaronbumblebeelunapriyasogani8..ANVESHA..siliya21mrashstar94Eyesfriendlysenoritashwetarubykriyansh-FrozenRain-vaishukarthikacool_star14-Snehaa-sreya19roy-Inferno---RAINA--*mystic.moon*Nirju99anniemathiaskrkrasforeversanjana_D3Tanuka_TanHaHR-DMG4lifesapnaarshayogini64shaffy_arshaKanchi..sadafarshashalini_arshasweetydiyafrien..euphoria..KriShaReYam..Amina..The.Patthaaka.---Priya---kuhu_Arshalovely7010anjali22Born2Dance-PixieDust-aishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArSha-Ocean.eyes-Anu_TanHa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#2 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 4-11" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guzarish.

Add this [Guzarish.] ID as your buddy to receive PMz on this FF. I usually use --silvermist-- for all my D3 works but this I want to keep separate for 2 reasons. 1- in silvermist, there are many who don't read the pmz resulting in me just sending pmz for no gain. 2. secret Tongue 

Any requests sent to my original ID [..first.rain..] will be deleted as I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from that account. 

Thanks. 
Khushi.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-sreya19roy*mystic.moon*HR-DMG4lifesapnaarshasadafarshashalini_arshasweetydiyafrienKriShaReYamBorn2Danceluv_arshakuhu_ArshaThe.Patthaaka.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I n d e x .
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

**All page numbers (except for Page 1) are hyper-linked**

#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3   
Part 4: Page 1
Part 5: Page 20
Part 6: Page 50
Part 7: Page 63
Part 8: Page 83
Part 9: Page 100
Part 10: Page 125
Part 11: Page 125
#3 Guzarish [My version D3] 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

Rinni

Simmi

Bharat

RDX

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person Tongue)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 November 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.SwaronrubykriyanshEyesfriendly-FrozenRain-cool_star14sreya19royanniemathiaskrkrasforeverTanuka_TanHa*mystic.moon*HR-DMG4lifesadafarshasapnaarshasweetydiyafrienanjali22Born2Danceluv_arshakuhu_Arshalovely7010aishu3003-Ocean.eyes-Anu_TanHa

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
For Introduction + Character Sketch: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178069&PID=64353027&#64353027

Note: Pmz for this update will be sent through
Guzarish. id from now on Big smile

G u z a r i s h  .

Color key: 

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

Previous: #2 Guzarish [My version D3]

Next: Part 5 - Page 28

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 4

As they drove away, Kriya texted Vishakha saying, "I choose you guys." That made sense to Vishakha and she knew that Kriya chose them and this performance over Rey and staying back in the college with them. She didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Either way, it was a defeat for Kriya. She wasn't getting anything out of this. She was only doing this for others. One thing was for sure, she felt blessed to have a friend like Kriya.

She gave her a warm, consoling look and that was enough for Kriya. They reached the venue just on time and Smriti left her own way to find a place in the audience. They went back stage to meet the rest of the team. They were relived on seeing them. When Rey moved towards Kriya, she turned away, confusing Rey. But he stayed back thinking she was worried about the performance and so he let her be.

Seeing this, Swayam was a bit confused as well. He had thought both of them would want to wish each other before the performance. But that clearly wasn't the case. He sensed something wrong but brushed it away as they were pushed into the green room to change.

*The Weakling performance goes just as well as it was shown in the show.*

After the performance, everyone started praising them for their performance. Kriya made a run for it and just when Rey was about to catch up to her, she saw Vishakha and ran towards her. Rey was again left confused and couldn't make sense of her actions. They were making him go insane. Nilesh and Vicky pulled him into the green room, almost forcefully. Her actions wouldn't leave his head.  

"Hey, where are you going? At least stay and watch Dazzlers perform? Don't you want to watch Rey once before you leave?" Vishakha asked her, in hopes that the performance would somehow change her mind and she'd decide to tell Rey everything.

Kriya shook her head. "I don't think I can. I'm not that strong Vish. I ' I just can't." A tear escaped her eyes. Vishakha took her in a final good-bye hug. It was an emotional moment for both of them knowing that they would never meet again.

"Take care Kriya. I'll miss you a lot. We'll miss you a lot." She said with a shaky voice.

"I will too." She said. Gulping down her tears, she held Vishakha's hands in her. "When the rest find out, it'll be a shock to them. Take care of them. I'm sorry'"

"I will. I'm more worried about you."

"I'll be fine' sooner or later. Know that I love Rey. I really do."

"I know that Kriya. But this is something you should be telling him. Not me." Kriya gave her a look and she continued. "Why are you doing this?"

"We talked about this. Please'" she pleaded.

"Just once Kriya' don't you wonder how it would be if you would just tell him? He loves you too! He would understand. Don't make him hate you. You have to leave' that's fine. But at least let him move on with the happy moments? Doesn't he at least deserve to know the truth Kriya? Please!!"

"Don't make this harder for me..." she replied back, tears brewing up her eyes.

"Hey' don't cry now' I won't be able to let you go." She paused and then continued, "Okay, fine. You have my promise. I won't tell. But know this, I'm never going to lose hope that you'll return. And I'm not with you decision either for not telling him. I still pray you do."

Kriya gave her own last hug. "You're simply a dear friend. Good bye." One last look and she exited. Vishakha didn't have the guts to say good-bye.

Sharon watched as everyone surrounded the Weaklings team and mostly Swayam, praising them for their performance. The smile on Swayam's face comforted her. She was happy that he performed that well. When the crowd dispersed and he was by himself, she went to him and stood behind him. To get his attention, she cleared her throat. He turned to look at the person and smiled seeing Sharon.

"Sharon, what are you doing here?"

"You ' your performance ' it was great!"

Swayam was happy to receive a compliment from her. "So the Sharon Raiprakash is giving me a compliment?" He teased.

She shied at that but came in control soon. "Oh please, it's not a big deal. You did well and others were praising. So I thought to do the same. Don't think of this as something else, alright?"

"The more you keep on saying it, the more I'm going to find it hard to believe." he said coming a bit closer to her.

Her heart started fluttering at his words. Just then, KR's (Shivam's group) was announced on stage. He teased further, a bit out of jealously, "Don't you want to go see your boyfriends' dance?"

Saying so, he left without waiting for an answer as the 'kiss' replayed in his head. He thought best to leave rather than go out of control. She stood there stunned hearing that. She didn't know why but she didn't like Swayam calling Shivam her 'boyfriend'. She just felt like she had to let Swayam know that there was nothing going on between her and Shivam.

But he had left without waiting for her to reply. With no other choice, she joined Rey on the other side of back-stage and Shivam's performance began.

*The rest goes like it does in the show. Dazzlers finding out about the treachery and Weaklings getting in the finals and Dazzlers broken down'*

Smriti wandered back and forth in her room. She had overheard the conversation between Kriya and Vishakha after the performance. She had gone there to tell her daughter how fabulous the dance was. But after overhearing the conversation, she didn't have the nerve to talk to her. Yes, even after being a mother, she didn't have the courage to face her own daughter.

She said out loud to herself. Why do you have to make it so hard for me?! I'm not happy at all taking away your friends and love from you. But you will never understand why' How do I tell you why'! It pained her just as much to be doing this to her. She was her own daughter for crying out loud! No mother would steal the only happiness away from her kids.

She glanced at the clock which read 11:59 p.m. She remembered the date very well. How could she forget? Even though she wanted to forget everything about her past, this one day would make it impossible for her. As the clock stroked 12:00, she whispered. "Happy Birthday Gaurav." Her eyes close to hide away the pain.

Picking up her bags, she called out to Kriya. "Ready?" And with that, they quietly leave the town that night itself. (Meaning none of the harsh stuff between Kriyansh took place)

Some might seem filler and you might hate it. But SwaRon part... hope you like the changes I'm soon going to bring! And the last part on Smriti. This is just a little portion. Still, trust me and I will bring more on her in next update. She is NOT the evil one here peeps. She is just afraid. Embarrassed Kriya's decision: You might be fuming at me for that LOL But bear with me and keep the trust. Wait for ONE more update Wink 

Now that's all. Comment away. Oh and press like too LOL Love you all Hug 
Next update, as promised, will be day after tomorrow, Wednesday Big smile 
-Khushi.

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 16 September 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedita.mn64anu-arshaDiksha97devsuchiKavyashahiliveyouvarshitha.h.nLavender6666priyasogani8bumblebeeluna-swaron-kriyaansh.reyamkriyansh19sharuKRmrashSwty_arshionlyMiss_wannabesiliya21ArSha_Forevernityaa02Anikz003star94KoolKatzramya26AabhiArSha..ANVESHA..Molly.SwaronEyesfriendlyJeeya_Angelroshnithedivagrungta11senoritashwetaalex714-FrozenRain-d3_roxGayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAsreya19royshiksha_03Sweet.Sarcasticmegsy-Alinaa--Inferno-rock_ruviThats.me.Guniidiot_boxcool_star14krasforever--RAINA----Ritu--sanjana_D3flirteyedLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikArShaAngels*mystic.moon*abhilasha_dreamTanuka_TanHaNirju99anniemathiaskrSaumya_D3StolenKiss.namylovkriyanshMirageSwaronHR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShayogini64..nams..shaffy_arshaHimu_arshasapnaarshabasket_101Kanchi..Krishnaluv94Sars.sadafarshashalini_arshapallavi.14Roxxy47Pihu.k11sweetydiyafriensumimitaCrazy4AshVikCookieliciousBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShaThe.Patthaaka.HSFA---Priya---..DamonCrazy....Amina..HetuChaseVSAwesomeSauce.anjali22-Directioner-kuhu_Arshashaani2209crazyskyluv_arshaHawaaPotKriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010nature2-Vaish--Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Sneak Peak Into Future:   [OS] The dramatic return of... *NEW*

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-GayatriJethanisreya19roycool_star14--RAINA--*mystic.moon*sapnaarshasumimitaRoxxy47CookieliciousBorn2Dancekuhu_Arshalovely7010-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Congo khushi...

Me waiting
yaay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-