Savdhaan India @11

Spaam By IF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Dear  MBians ..I appeal to all of you to stop commenting on an IF interview of SK where he speaks of receiving hate mail ! The interview is in not in good taste to begin with and has started a virtual war ,which is also not in good taste ...MB will be most distressed with the developments .IF ,which rejects valid comments from fans in the guise of SPAM should not have put up such a volatile interview ,that has instigated fans to fight abusively --MB has always asked all to desist from such activity . IF, this can be officially classified as the worst category of Spamming - Kindly withdraw the interview ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1MadhuSwarasmkeTearsTulkulchitrabusybee..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spaam By IF" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Mamtadi - Totally agree with you. That is the reason I did not comment under that TB Interview.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeTearsTulbusybee..

MadhuSwara

Groupbie

MadhuSwara

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Absolutely true mamata ji ..we should just ignore it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1smkekulchitra

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I am afraid I did initially to help raise the rank -but am making this appeal today when I saw that the comments are becoming vitriolic - use of unparliamentary and derogatory language is not required to show appreciation .We are within our rights to state that we believe Mohnish Bahl was best as Dr Ashutosh -in fact he and only he will be remembered as Ashu -but if the atmosphere is becoming abusive we need to be more graceful and stop . Remember silence speaks louder than words when people are abusing . Anyways MB has already shown his effect --what a jump after just one Jhalak !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let him ...his artistry do the talking ,please ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1smkekulchitra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.