Suggestions / Comments

Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

"I love Daljeet Bhanot".
"I am loving this track, I always wanted to see this track unfold this way"
This is what MODS And the remaining positive people in this forum want to hear right?
There you go -  I said it.
Do check face book and twitter though.
I am sure many people will abide by the same rules.
Last night I made a comment in one of the threads on the same grounds and it got closed in just 3 pages.
It just shows we cant even state the obvious on this forum.
I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressure and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points and it is not helping with the TRP's also.
We have been trying to keep our calm for almost 5  months now and I have been waiting patiently for the beautiful track to unfold which was promised by the boss lady to us.
Did anyone see that beautiful track?
Or have I been living in some LaLa land?
How can we wait for so long and not say a word?
I agree that some of the comments on DB's profile were too much and some people take it too far but can you all blame them?
Maybe we all should make a DB/ Anjali appreciation thread , Maybe that will keep everyone happy and make up for all the hate comments.
I have nothing left to say buddy.
I sang praises for this show like a Nightingale when this show was Rock bottom in the months of May - June but now it has fallen into deeper pits of abyss.
I cant be positive and see something so gorgeous and precious go to waste. 
I cant see the magic of Sarun all going to dump.
Sarun were the reason for me to watch this show, now they dont show them anymore.
I quit IPKKND long time back and I think now I am on my way to quit this forum.

This is what happens when viewers have nothing to do/say!!!!
The current track is a crap... and many viewers already left...
but many are still hanging out in IF !!! so there's still a hope that they'll be back to watching the show!!
But when their opinions are suppressed this way, they do nothing but leave silently!!!
It's a BIG loss for the show and IPK forum!!

Edited by Flora3333 - 10 September 2012 at 2:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrRickyBahlabracadabra-SI-dieforasrKookiemonster-DKS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 7)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

"I love Daljeet Bhanot".
This is what MODS And the remaining positive people in this forum want to hear right?
Last night I made a comment in one of the threads on the same grounds and it got closed in just 3 pages.
I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressure and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points and it is not helping with the TRP's also.
We have been trying to keep our calm for almost 5  months now and I have been waiting patiently for the beautiful track to unfold which was promised by the boss lady to us.
I agree that some of the comments on DB's profile were too much and some people take it too far but can you all blame them?
Maybe we all should make a DB/ Anjali appreciation thread , Maybe that will keep everyone happy and make up for all the hate comments.
I sang praises for this show like a Nightingale when this show was Rock bottom in the months of May - June but now it has fallen into deeper pits of abyss.
Sarun were the reason for me to watch this show, now they dont show them anymore.

Yes Kookie. How can you stay positive when the show itself gives out negative vibes? And the new "dictatorship" in the forum is really pathetic. I second you on each and everything you have stated above. I have already quit watching IPK though i loved it so much. The forum comes next if this dictatorship prevails. IPK forum will take it position last in the list if each and everyone starts doing so.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-KookiemonsterFlora3333-DKS-

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Maverick29

Let me get this straight or please clarify - you guys have a problem with the new rules and the fact that the moderators are closing your thread OR the fact that you guys aren't allowed to "criticize" Anjali/Daljeet?

I'm really confused which one it is. Ouch

EVERYTHING that involves stopping people from TALKING!

It is not about a specific thing -- MODs changing or making up rules and dictating what people can and cannot say is the problem.

It is Daljeet today but it could be NK tomorrow -- whatever people think of the show -- they should be able to say.  What the hell else is a Forum for?  Just praising some stupid actors???  If I think their performance sucks or their negotiations suck and because of that the show is dying -- I have the right to SAY IT.

This KhushiX living in Phillippines that doesnt understand the fundamentals of Freedoms wants to dictate to people that she is going to BAN people -- WHY? because they are pissed at the show that is going down the drain along with the stupid character Anjali?  What is her relationship with Anjali and why does she have a problem with people talking about her?

Yes some of the comments on the Daljeet fan page were emotional.  So what?  Who is she to decide what is "acceptable" and what is "not"???

This WHOLE thing of "policing" based on some weird standards that are made up in someone's minds is JUST WRONG.

You need to calm down or this situation won't go anywhere.
Khushi is a member of the IPKKND forum DT and has been there for long. Please respect her and talk with some politeness when you are mentioning a DT member. What she does and where she lives has nothing to do with this conversation. I'm actually making an effort here by trying to bridge this gap between the members and the DT of IPKKND forum. So, don't force me to leave this conversation mid-way through because you can't be respectful towards other members. Smile
Being angry at the show is one thing, but going around saying things that are not just nonsensical but also pointless is something completely different. If your criticism is constructive, then the DTs leave that thread open. They only close the thread when you start calling names and when your criticism borders bashing.

Answer this question for me. EVERYONE, if possible since I don't want to sound like a dictator. But whoever can answer this question, please enlighten me and give your view: A couple of weeks or months back, there was a member on the forum who had heavily bashed SaRun and ArHi. Correct? What did you guys do to that member? Or actually it was a whole group of fans of another celebrity. Didn't you guys constantly report those topics? You did or you would, RIGHT? Then why is Daljeet/Anjali any different? Bashing SaRun/ArHi is not okay but bashing Daljeet/Anjali is okay? Isn't that hypocrtical?

This time around, we don't even need another fandom to create fights/arguments in the IPKKND forum because the members of that forum are itself doing this to the forum. It's YOU guys who are tearing the forum apart. OuchOuch

We saw ppl bashing ASR/ Khushi few weeks ago... but most of them were illogical!
We have the right to report when we think a post is inappropriate!
But setting a new rule that we can't bash a character sounds ridiculous!
ASR/ Khushi are the leads of IPK, and we watch the show only because of them!
Anjali is not a lead and still taking most of the screenspace / attention for quite a long time now... that's been a major issue for most of the viewers right now!
The show can't go on without ASR/Khushi, but it can still go on without Anjali!
So there's a difference!
We don't mind if logical criticisms are made about ASR/Khushi!
Even I blamed ASR for being insensitive towards khushi few weeks ago! And that was logical too!
And when we're trying to express our anger towards Anjali, we're being suppressed! Shocked

And about tearing the forum apart,
All the members are feeling what we are feeling, but they're afraid to say anything against the mods okay?
And the new set of rules muted many members.
We're NOT tearing the forum apart, we're talking about justice for everyone!
And I don't think there's any member on IF who's liking the Anjali-Shyam track that's dragging for too long!
Go to Daljeet's profile and it will be more clear to you dear!

Edited by Flora3333 - 10 September 2012 at 2:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29RickyBahl-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-Senorita Sanaya

kkksr

kkksr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

"I love Daljeet Bhanot".
I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressures and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points with it and it is not helping with the TRP's either.

Yes we are left with no choice other than to quit the forum. But before I quit the forum I want these guys to tell me how to close my account! Because I do not want them to use my account to generate revenue. The advertisers have the right to know all members are not active because the forum rules does not allow Free Speech!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlChaandaniyaabracadabra-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-

Maverick29

Goldie

Maverick29

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maverick29

Let me get this straight or please clarify - you guys have a problem with the new rules and the fact that the moderators are closing your thread OR the fact that you guys aren't allowed to "criticize" Anjali/Daljeet?

I'm really confused which one it is. Ouch

EVERYTHING that involves stopping people from TALKING!

It is not about a specific thing -- MODs changing or making up rules and dictating what people can and cannot say is the problem.

It is Daljeet today but it could be NK tomorrow -- whatever people think of the show -- they should be able to say.  What the hell else is a Forum for?  Just praising some stupid actors???  If I think their performance sucks or their negotiations suck and because of that the show is dying -- I have the right to SAY IT.

This KhushiX living in Phillippines that doesnt understand the fundamentals of Freedoms wants to dictate to people that she is going to BAN people -- WHY? because they are pissed at the show that is going down the drain along with the stupid character Anjali?  What is her relationship with Anjali and why does she have a problem with people talking about her?

Yes some of the comments on the Daljeet fan page were emotional.  So what?  Who is she to decide what is "acceptable" and what is "not"???

This WHOLE thing of "policing" based on some weird standards that are made up in someone's minds is JUST WRONG.

You need to calm down or this situation won't go anywhere.
Khushi is a member of the IPKKND forum DT and has been there for long. Please respect her and talk with some politeness when you are mentioning a DT member. What she does and where she lives has nothing to do with this conversation. I'm actually making an effort here by trying to bridge this gap between the members and the DT of IPKKND forum. So, don't force me to leave this conversation mid-way through because you can't be respectful towards other members. Smile
Being angry at the show is one thing, but going around saying things that are not just nonsensical but also pointless is something completely different. If your criticism is constructive, then the DTs leave that thread open. They only close the thread when you start calling names and when your criticism borders bashing.

Answer this question for me. EVERYONE, if possible since I don't want to sound like a dictator. But whoever can answer this question, please enlighten me and give your view: A couple of weeks or months back, there was a member on the forum who had heavily bashed SaRun and ArHi. Correct? What did you guys do to that member? Or actually it was a whole group of fans of another celebrity. Didn't you guys constantly report those topics? You did or you would, RIGHT? Then why is Daljeet/Anjali any different? Bashing SaRun/ArHi is not okay but bashing Daljeet/Anjali is okay? Isn't that hypocrtical?

This time around, we don't even need another fandom to create fights/arguments in the IPKKND forum because the members of that forum are itself doing this to the forum. It's YOU guys who are tearing the forum apart. OuchOuch

So, since you dont understand what I am saying -- calling it NON-Sensical is a nice way to talk to members isnt it?

I never asked you for your mediation did I?  

Yes it matters where the person is from because the "mental makeup" of the person is based on where they are from.  Yes I am angry because a 20 year old thinks she can tell me what I can and what I cannot say in a Free country!  I did not call her names.  I just said "she is wrong" and mentioned where she is from -- so this is exactly the reason for this crap -- WHY is she like a "class monitor or something" that I have to show her reverence?  And why do you think I "disrespected her?"  -- am I supposed to just go by your opinion?  Who the hell are you to pass judgement on me in the first place?

On Constructive Criticism -- who decides that it is Constructive -- YOU?  Why should I trust you for your judgement on what is constructive and what is not?

Stop lecturing me on your rules when we are complaining to the IF guys go talk to your friends on what is right or wrong.

I dont need a lecture on decorum!  Your friends created this situation NOT me.

We dont tear anything apart -- we discuss matters -- get yourself educated on the people you are talking about before you talk crap about them.  Look at my posts first and then talk about what I say on the forum. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011kkksrRickyBahlSiri22-SI-abracadabraKookiemonster-DKS-

RickyBahl

IF-Dazzler

RickyBahl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Say directly n politely  that we want you all to leave India forums .

Ok we will leave. nOt to need  for sticky posts

Being born in independent India,  the largest democracy in the world and the name of the website is INdia -forums
and being facing dictatorship is a  unexpected thing. 

I dont blame mods directly, who is the actual proprietor of IF???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrIceflamesMaverick29abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterFlora3333-DKS-

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Mods are doing their job...if they find some unappropriate comments they'll remove it...
we're the first forum in IF so I guess we have to show the example...criticising is allowed but bashing not...
and for some people here (I'm not talking about you or I'm not pointing at someone especially)
ABHAAS / DALJEET ARE NOT ANJALI / SHYAM...do you think it's normal that people are so angry with the current that they don't want to see offscreen masti of Abhaas/ Daljeet...we're not children anymore ipkknd IS ONLY A SHOW ... actors are doing their job...they work really hard for us...is it a way to say thank you to them?
current track is disturbing I agree but story can not be around ARHI all the time...CV's can do that but be sure that if this happens OUR SHOW WILL END SOON...

so don't worry feel free to share your thoughts here just be careful about the words used...Smile
*hugz* Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.-Mentor-

-Mentor-

IF-Rockerz

-Mentor-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@maverick it is turning into a personal attack on saraa. She is here to solve our pbm n we should talk to her in a polite way i guess. U should control urself. No offense!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelMaverick29DeviatedTesoro.Flora3333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top