Suggestions / Comments

Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by diya33

agree with u. but i think i m not going to watch the show any more. irritating to the end

I have also stopped watching the show. Just come here for updates. But with all these new rules even the forum is just as irritating as the show.

That's what we want the CVs and everyone else to know-- that viewers are quitting the show because of too much dragged track of Anjali, more specifically - because of Anjali!
because we don't wanna lose viewers... we have to let them know...
but how??
If we can talk about our frustration in the so-called frustration thread, why not our own posts???

Edited by Flora3333 - 10 September 2012 at 1:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkleMaverick29dieforasrabracadabraKookiemonster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I m completely agree with you...If u r an actor u shud love any kind of criticism...U shud respect those...
I m a bengali...I am telling you a real story of a world class famous actor...I will mention their names also..

Girish Ghosh, a famous artist, once was playing a character of British soldier who was torturing Indians...One of the famous patriot,probably Pandit Iswar chandra Vidyasagar who was sitting in the 1st row as audience, thew a chappal at him...coz he hated the character so much...and Girish ghosh kept that as a reward...This is called true actor...They don't need argue for screen space...They don't need to cry over criticism...Don't need to pretend like good actor...We hardly know any actor personally...We know only the characters played by them...So we will criticise [so called bashing mentioned by this delicate forum] if we find our favourite characters are affected...In real life, may be DB is much more better actress  than Barun/Sanaya and others..But we didn't find this hidden talent...That doesn't means we hate her personally...My entertainment is affected by her decision,her attitude...that doesn't mean I have any personal gruge...
We luv ARSHI's chemistry...If they were bad actors ...tell me did we love them ?[although they are good luking enough]

I never ever prefer to watch them...
Just think unbiasedly...Why majority of people are against only 1...
I think my job is done...

Edited by dieforasr - 10 September 2012 at 1:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrmeshasMaverick29abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterFlora3333Didikisaut

-Mentor-

IF-Rockerz

-Mentor-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by llSidll

Originally posted by llSidll

I agree with all of u. Anjali is not a +ve character so we should be allowed to say some cruel words abt her. And we r not bashing her we r just criticizing her. And i think there is a lot of diff bn criticizing n bashing.

Agree, the viewers see Anjali as a negative character (not our fault if the CVs failed in their execution!) There is nothing positive about this character and we should be able to say that !

yup. And even the mods r too young to understand these morals.

Yes, You hit the nail on the head. The mods are too young to understand what Freedom of Speech means.
n yes its not only ipk forum. Check the first page there r many topics opening abt the same pbm. Seems like the IF has given the powers to kids. Now admins have to figure it out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29abracadabra-SI-dieforasrKookiemonsterDidikisaut

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya33

agree with u. but i think i m not going to watch the show any more. irritating to the end

Guys I hv stopped watching it from friday...Enough is enough...Mod shud know difference between bashing and criticism...
I m doing research...Some times for very minute mistakes people call us dumb...even in open forum...They directly say u r doing nothing only wasting govt. money...Ask any one from my profession...We never tell them don't u dare to enter in the forum while I m presenting...
ROFL

Edited by dieforasr - 10 September 2012 at 1:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterFlora3333Didikisaut

RickyBahl

IF-Dazzler

RickyBahl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i have many questins for the mods??

about defining who is positive n negative.to a lot of queries which i intend to make soon

but a simple question

WHY  PARTIALITY   BETWEEN TM'S AS SEEN WHEN A  TOPIC IS CLOSED???

WHY DIFFRENT RULES APPLY FOR DIFFENT TM'S  ??
why the majority opinion discarded even though let it be bashing 
JUST BCOZ A PERSON  REPORTS. AS THE OPINION  DIFFERS ...IT DOESNT MEAN THAT  IT HAS TO BE CLOSED.  

PARTIAL BEHAVIOUR    RULES THE FORUM THESE DAYS.

The admins/Mods are supposed to be neutral 

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 September 2012 at 1:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkleIceflamesMaverick29meshasSiri22Preets19abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterDidikisaut

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Let me get this straight or please clarify - you guys have a problem with the new rules and the fact that the moderators are closing your thread OR the fact that you guys aren't allowed to "criticize" Anjali/Daljeet?

I'm really confused which one it is. Ouch

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Let me get this straight or please clarify - you guys have a problem with the new rules and the fact that the moderators are closing your thread OR the fact that you guys aren't allowed to "criticize" Anjali/Daljeet?

Let me clarify here...
All  3 are interconnected dear!
All 3 are about the violation of freedom of speech!!
They've been closing posts for a few days now...
and then suddenly they set the new rules!  And according to the rules, we can't "bash" any character! And Anjali is a character who's mostly criticized these days!
So if we can't say anything negative about a character, we can't say anything negative about Anjali too! Ouch

Edited by Flora3333 - 10 September 2012 at 1:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasIceflamesMaverick29Preets19-Swetz-abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterSenorita SanayaDidikisaut

Maverick29

Goldie

Maverick29

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

EVERYTHING that involves stopping people from TALKING!

It is not about a specific thing -- MODs changing or making up rules and dictating what people can and cannot say is the problem.

It is Daljeet today but it could be NK tomorrow -- whatever people think of the show -- they should be able to say.  What the hell else is a Forum for?  Just praising some stupid actors???  If I think their performance sucks or their negotiations suck and because of that the show is dying -- I have the right to SAY IT.

This KhushiX living in Phillippines that doesnt understand the fundamentals of Freedoms wants to dictate to people that she is going to BAN people -- WHY? because they are pissed at the show that is going down the drain along with the stupid character Anjali?  What is her relationship with Anjali and why does she have a problem with people talking about her?

Yes some of the comments on the Daljeet fan page were emotional.  So what?  Who is she to decide what is "acceptable" and what is "not"???

This WHOLE thing of "policing" based on some weird standards that are made up in someone's minds is JUST WRONG.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrmeshasIceflamesRickyBahlPreets19-Swetz-abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterSenorita SanayaFlora3333Didikisaut

Post Reply New Post

Go to top