Suggestions / Comments

Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 25

Page 1 Page 24
Page   of 25

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?ROFL

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!ROFL But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

When you're saying "bashing is not allowed", means you know the rules right?
How can you still use IF knowing that you're not allowed to according to rules?

The rules of IF are not any different for 15 year old self-acclaimed smart people, are they?

Yes it should be "annoying" to you because we were also talking against minors using IF.

I don't mind if you sounded harsh because I understand you're not mature enough. Smile

It doesn't matter who's stupid and who's not. It's about AGE that IF rules refer to.

Fighting/protesting for freedom of speech is something we adults understand better, dear.
You're still a baby! Smile
Please go though each and every comments on this post if you're really interested to understand what's going on! Smile

Edited by Flora3333 - 25 September 2012 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrSeerialLoopsDidikisautSenorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 25)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Oh come on ipk has the best mod s show me one other forum where the mod s are so active. Atleast ipk mod s respond to every query and take some action not like the other forums. I never knew that ipk mod s actually took such a step - thrash down all anjali related posts. Honestly it was needed i am not on the forum for a long time but still the negativity and the bitchiness get to me. I am all for bashing till it is sarcastic and said in a funny way but the posts against anjali and even daljeet are mean. Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same??   .

Oh my lord. I beg to differ! Refer to DKS's reply please. Yes mods maybe active on the IPK forum but what the hell is the point of that when they cannot even do their job properly?! Have you seen the type of action they take? Especially one of the mods who is new in the DT and seems to be one very confused soul! She goes around closing topics without stating a proper reason as to why she is doing it. And when she does decide to give a reason, it's a lame one like "This thread may take a turn for the worse, so before it does I'm closing it" W*F? You kidding me?! How can you tell it's going to turn negative? And btw, this was on a  thread that had constructive criticism on it. I'm not talking bashing posts here. But the criticism was for the god who apparently, even the mod worships!

Have you PMed the mods of the IPK forum?! Let me tell you I did twice. Once was 2 months ago regarding a post that was closed. That PM hasn't even been opened so you can forget about getting a reply. I just sent another one, and that has been ignored as well. So please! They do NOT respond.

Your point:  Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same?? is beyond pathetic! I think it's better if this is left uncommented on!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeSeerialLoopsFlora3333DidikisautSenorita Sanaya

-Aimz-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrtrpbabeNmyraSeerialLoopsFlora3333DidikisautSenorita Sanaya

Nmyra

Goldie

Nmyra

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?ROFL

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!ROFL But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

Hello -  Apologies in advance to the TM for butting in but I can't seem to help myself.

As for the poster above. Allow me to illustrate to you what the problem is.

IF is a 16+ site. Meaning based on the RULES and REGULATIONS you are supposed to be above or at least 16 years old to join.

Now personally I don't really care if you are two

What galls me - is that you 'openly' admit to being underage on the forum and then expect the forum to bend to your will and curtail content because YOU and other's like you decide to break the rules. 

It's oddly reminiscent of a drunk driver suing someone for not noticing that they are drunk!

Now, I understand this may sound 'harsh' but this really was getting annoying.

Edited by Nmyra - 26 September 2012 at 11:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.ShyamJha.kkksrSeerialLoopsBlueMystiqueFlora3333Didikisaut

Post Reply New Post

Go to top