Suggestions / Comments

Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I know you guys are angry about this, but honestly speaking a public forum also has it's bounds. You can't go around calling Anjali "sick," "Pooja ki thaali wali." or even the CVs anything like that. The current track has everyone upset, but the story has to keep on moving forward. The CVs can't just show ArHi moments and ArHi's wedding. There has to be other things in the show to keep it moving and interesting.

Every forum has a different DT therefore the set of rules vary  but their underlying meaning is the same - no bashing will be tolerated. To express your opinion by constructively criticizing the show is acceptable but to say uncalled things to the cast or the CVs, will never be accepted on any forum.

You are saying that it's not their home but many of us treat India-Forums like our home. We've been on this forum for more than 5 years or something, so keeping that in mind, we don't like it either when we have to close threads that could have been structured well and could have been a great discussion thread. But when members start either bashing each other or the cast/CVs and throw insults at them, that's when the thread is closed and a note is put up there. And there is a huge crowd on this forum who aren't over the age of 15, so do you really want them to be going around reading posts that will only instigate the wrong things in their young minds? No, right? Smile

And I hope you had PMed the IPKKND forum DT regarding this, because they are prompt with their replies and will look into your thread if it was closed without a valid reason.

PS: I'm not trying to be offensive, so please don't mind. Embarrassed

@bold- Are you kidding me...Shocked
Is this a joke...Shocked

The minimum age limit is 16 years and you are admitting that most members are below 15...

Vijay too likes the post...Shocked

God help India Forums...bas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrNmyraFlora3333Senorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edited: IF and Freedom Of Speech (Page 24)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

i can say  one  thing   complaint in a costmar care ...Tongue they can help u
This thread is in comments and suggestion zone dear...there is no customer care here..if there was any the state would have been much better...

They can only care about a bunch of actors and protect their interests.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrSenorita SanayaFlora3333

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?ROFL

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!ROFL But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

Edited by Aishh. - 24 September 2012 at 11:56am

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
And yes one more thing, I'm 15 and that doesn't mean I'm stupid and also my parents very well know that I'm on IF and trust me as well and I haven't or will never break it!(:

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Oh come on ipk has the best mod s show me one other forum where the mod s are so active. Atleast ipk mod s respond to every query and take some action not like the other forums. I never knew that ipk mod s actually took such a step - thrash down all anjali related posts. Honestly it was needed i am not on the forum for a long time but still the negativity and the bitchiness get to me. I am all for bashing till it is sarcastic and said in a funny way but the posts against anjali and even daljeet are mean. Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same??   .

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Oh come on ipk has the best mod s show me one other forum where the mod s are so active. Atleast ipk mod s respond to every query and take some action not like the other forums. I never knew that ipk mod s actually took such a step - thrash down all anjali related posts. Honestly it was needed i am not on the forum for a long time but still the negativity and the bitchiness get to me. I am all for bashing till it is sarcastic and said in a funny way but the posts against anjali and even daljeet are mean. Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same??   .

Buddy it is your opinion and I respect it...

IPK forum sucks big time due to the MODs 1 of them is no less than Barun fanatic...it is the largest forum ever so they cannot sleep around...

Responding to queries are you kidding me...it has been a month since i sent a PM to a MOD not once but twice and it is not even opened yet forget about getting a reply moreover a few months back I had to sent 5 PMs to get one reply which was a lame one and when cross questioned no revert...what arrogance I might add..

This is a forum and banning criticism towards a character is nothing but sheer stupidity,it is a forum not a fan club where you hear only praises..better not use the word forum and disgrace it. Moreover using the term India is even a bigger disgrace as India does stand for a free internet with minimum restrictions just check out what Kapil sibbal the information and communication minister said yesterday and get back to me...

Sarcasm I have seen posts closed stating the reason excessive sarcasm...what a joke...

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

And yes one more thing, I'm 15 and that doesn't mean I'm stupid and also my parents very well know that I'm on IF and trust me as well and I haven't or will never break it!(:

Lol did anyone say members under the age of 15 are stupid...parents may also know you may be on Facebook but do you know it has age restriction to prevent cyber bullying and abuse...

If your parents allow it then they take responsibility for any harm that these sites can cause on you but the companies are prevented if they take all the precautions...

So IF themselves cannot enforce basic rules and ask other to follow it...says a lot about hypocrisy doesn't it???

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?ROFL

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!ROFL But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

If the Mod's follow basic rules and enforce the age restrictions i am sure the madness and fan fanaticism will come down automatically but who cares they want members and traffic which brings revenues through ad's...

IPK mods can be like any other forum if the MODs act is a sensible and bias free manner just because a group is forcing for a post to close down doesn't mean the MOD has to resort to cheap tricks and give lame excuses...

Ok dear do you know what is bashing???the Mods themselves are confused...any criticism is bashing for them but seriously how can crticism be considered bashing??? I think you are kidding big time here...

I know there are groups which try have a agenda and act accordingly to instigate certain types of reactions...

This forum is not for faint hearted so if you have joined it be ready to see such posts as when the entrance itself states 16 and above...dont expect adults to act as kids and make AT and drooling posts I believe these are much worse than criticism posts...

The forum can be complete if the make a few stickies like AT, criticism,gossip chat..etc every one can post in them why allow members the power to make threads???

The members are not liable if the rules concerning age are not implemented properly...it is the responsibility of IF moreover you are gate crashing so you are an uninvited guest (need not add much more)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top