Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Let me get this straight or please clarify - you guys have a problem with the new rules and the fact that the moderators are closing your thread OR the fact that you guys aren't allowed to "criticize" Anjali/Daljeet?

I'm really confused which one it is.

we r not happy with the new rules as they r preventing us to express our opinion. And its not abt to criticize anjali or daljeet. Its abt our opinion. They r supressing our opinion which can lead to a huge loss of mem of IF.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this is really not done ..if we want to appreciate or criticis anything this right shud be given to us ... Y we cant criticise ..unko upar bhi hamne punchaya hai and if we will not like unhe neeche bhi hum hee layenge ...if u guys want that we just be happy happy so it cant happen..
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Let me clarify here...
All  3 are interconnected dear!
All 3 are about the violation of freedom of speech!!
They've been closing posts for a few days now...
and then suddenly they set the new rules!  And according to the rules, we can't "bash" any character! And Anjali is a character who's mostly criticized these days!
So if we can't say anything negative about a character, we can't say anything negative about Anjali too!

Well, in that case.

The new rule has just one moot point that is I'm sure bothering everyone: 20% raise in the WL. Correct? Well, I won't speak on behalf of the DT here but from my point of view, they are absolutely  right about this new rule that you bash an actor/character, they will raise your WL. There have been repititive posts regarding the "no bashing" rule. Each time all they have to do is warn you guys about the rule of no bashing and the forum remains calm for a day or two, and then it begins all over again.

The first one: IPKKND Forum Rules & Regulations: MUST READ
The second one: IMP: FINAL WARNING & REMINDERS - PLS READ
The third one: FINAL WARNING: THE BASHING MUST STOP!

So, now the new thread that was made with the warning that WLs WILL be raised without any warning is completely justified. Here's the link to the new rule: IMP: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! or this New IPKKND Forum Rules & Regulations

And about the DT closing your topics - there must have been something there because the DT of IPKKND forum has been there for a LONG time, they know what they're doing. PM them instead of posting here. I know this thread gives you all a chance to get in touch with the DT but you can do that individually too. I'm telling you guys from experience that the IPKKND DT is prompt with their replies, so PM them. 😊
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Well, in that case.

The new rule has just one moot point that is I'm sure bothering everyone: 20% raise in the WL. Correct? Well, I won't speak on behalf of the DT here but from my point of view, they are absolutely  right about this new rule that you bash an actor/character, they will raise your WL. There have been repititive posts regarding the "no bashing" rule. Each time all they have to do is warn you guys about the rule of no bashing and the forum remains calm for a day or two, and then it begins all over again.

The first one: IPKKND Forum Rules & Regulations: MUST READ
The second one: IMP: FINAL WARNING & REMINDERS - PLS READ
The third one: FINAL WARNING: THE BASHING MUST STOP!

So, now the new thread that was made with the warning that WLs WILL be raised without any warning is completely justified. Here's the link to the new rule: IMP: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! or this New IPKKND Forum Rules & Regulations

And about the DT closing your topics - there must have been something there because the DT of IPKKND forum has been there for a LONG time, they know what they're doing. PM them instead of posting here. I know this thread gives you all a chance to get in touch with the DT but you can do that individually too. I'm telling you guys from experience that the IPKKND DT is prompt with their replies, so PM them. 😊

First things first -- THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE THINGS THAT ARE AGAINST THE LAW.

I do not accept those regulations because they cannot stand the test of LAW.

WHO are they to tell us that they will give us a warning when they are MAKING MONEY because of our presence on the FORUM.

I dont need your approval on whether the other person is right or not.

I have the right to say what I want and that is it.  If they want to stretch it, let us see what IF has to say about the ILLEGAL crap they have up there and if they condone it then we will take it to the right channels.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"I love Daljeet Bhanot".
"I am loving this track, I always wanted to see this track unfold this way"
This is what MODS And the remaining positive people in this forum want to hear right?
There you go -  I said it.
Do check face book and twitter though.
I am sure many people will abide by the same rules.
Last night I made a comment in one of the threads on the same grounds and it got closed in just 3 pages.
It just shows we cant even state the obvious on this forum.
I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressures and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points with it and it is not helping with the TRP's either.
We have been trying to keep our calm for almost 5  months now and I have been waiting patiently for the beautiful track to unfold which was promised by the boss lady to us.
Did anyone see that beautiful track?
Or have I been living in some LaLa land?
How can we wait for so long and not say a word?
I agree that some of the comments on DB's profile were too much and some people take it too far but can you all blame them?
Maybe we all should make a DB/ Anjali appreciation thread , Maybe that will keep everyone happy and make up for all the hate comments.
I have nothing left to say buddy.
I sang praises for this show like a Nightingale when this show was Rock bottom in the months of May - June but now it has fallen into deeper pits of abyss.
I cant be positive and see something so gorgeous and precious go to waste. 
I cant see the magic of Sarun all going to dump.
Sarun were the reason for me to watch this show, now they dont show them anymore.
I quit IPKKND long time back and I think now I am on my way to quit this forum.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieforasr

I m completely agree with you...If u r an actor u shud love any kind of criticism...U shud respect those...
I m a bengali...I am telling you a real story of a world class famous actor...I will mention their names also..

Girish Ghosh, a famous artist, once was playing a character of British soldier who was torturing Indians...One of the famous patriot,probably Pandit Iswar chandra Vidyasagar who was sitting in the 1st row as audience, thew a chappal at him...coz he hated the character so much...and Girish ghosh kept that as a reward...This is called true actor...They don't need argue for screen space...They don't need to cry over criticism...Don't need to pretend like good actor...We hardly know any actor personally...We know only the characters played by them...So we will criticise [so called bashing mentioned by this delicate forum] if we find our favourite characters are affected...In real life, may be DB is much more better actress  than Barun/Sanaya and others..But we didn't find this hidden talent...That doesn't means we hate her personally...My entertainment is affected by her decision,her attitude...that doesn't mean I have any personal gruge...
We luv ARSHI's chemistry...If they were bad actors ...tell me did we love them ?[although they are good luking enough]

I never ever prefer to watch them...
Just think unbiasedly...Why majority of people are against only 1...
I think my job is done...

Well said! We dont get to see our favorite characters coz of Daljeet!  If she was happy with all the support she received from this forum when she threatened to quit, she should be able to handle negative criticism as well. Like you said " .My entertainment is affected by her decision,her attitude.." 

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maverick29

First things first -- THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE THINGS THAT ARE AGAINST THE LAW.

I do not accept those regulations because they cannot stand the test of LAW.

WHO are they to tell us that they will give us a warning when they are MAKING MONEY because of our presence on the FORUM.

I dont need your approval on whether the other person is right or not.

I have the right to say what I want and that is it.  If they want to stretch it, let us see what IF has to say about the ILLEGAL crap they have up there and if they condone it then we will take it to the right channels.

Right!
I don't understand what's wrong with criticizing a character????? 😲😲😲😲😲
They get money for us, and we can't have the freedom to express our views??
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maverick29

EVERYTHING that involves stopping people from TALKING!

It is not about a specific thing -- MODs changing or making up rules and dictating what people can and cannot say is the problem.

It is Daljeet today but it could be NK tomorrow -- whatever people think of the show -- they should be able to say.  What the hell else is a Forum for?  Just praising some stupid actors???  If I think their performance sucks or their negotiations suck and because of that the show is dying -- I have the right to SAY IT.

This KhushiX living in Phillippines that doesnt understand the fundamentals of Freedoms wants to dictate to people that she is going to BAN people -- WHY? because they are pissed at the show that is going down the drain along with the stupid character Anjali?  What is her relationship with Anjali and why does she have a problem with people talking about her?

Yes some of the comments on the Daljeet fan page were emotional.  So what?  Who is she to decide what is "acceptable" and what is "not"???

This WHOLE thing of "policing" based on some weird standards that are made up in someone's minds is JUST WRONG.

You need to calm down or this situation won't go anywhere.
Khushi is a member of the IPKKND forum DT and has been there for long. Please respect her and talk with some politeness when you are mentioning a DT member. What she does and where she lives has nothing to do with this conversation. I'm actually making an effort here by trying to bridge this gap between the members and the DT of IPKKND forum. So, don't force me to leave this conversation mid-way through because you can't be respectful towards other members. 😊
Being angry at the show is one thing, but going around saying things that are not just nonsensical but also pointless is something completely different. If your criticism is constructive, then the DTs leave that thread open. They only close the thread when you start calling names and when your criticism borders bashing.

Answer this question for me. EVERYONE, if possible since I don't want to sound like a dictator. But whoever can answer this question, please enlighten me and give your view: A couple of weeks or months back, there was a member on the forum who had heavily bashed SaRun and ArHi. Correct? What did you guys do to that member? Or actually it was a whole group of fans of another celebrity. Didn't you guys constantly report those topics? You did or you would, RIGHT? Then why is Daljeet/Anjali any different? Bashing SaRun/ArHi is not okay but bashing Daljeet/Anjali is okay? Isn't that hypocrtical?

This time around, we don't even need another fandom to create fights/arguments in the IPKKND forum because the members of that forum are itself doing this to the forum. It's YOU guys who are tearing the forum apart.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kookie2020

"I love Daljeet Bhanot".

This is what MODS And the remaining positive people in this forum want to hear right?
Last night I made a comment in one of the threads on the same grounds and it got closed in just 3 pages.
I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressure and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points and it is not helping with the TRP's also.
We have been trying to keep our calm for almost 5  months now and I have been waiting patiently for the beautiful track to unfold which was promised by the boss lady to us.
I agree that some of the comments on DB's profile were too much and some people take it too far but can you all blame them?
Maybe we all should make a DB/ Anjali appreciation thread , Maybe that will keep everyone happy and make up for all the hate comments.
I sang praises for this show like a Nightingale when this show was Rock bottom in the months of May - June but now it has fallen into deeper pits of abyss.
Sarun were the reason for me to watch this show, now they dont show them anymore.

This is what happens when viewers have nothing to do/say!!!!
The current track is a crap... and many viewers already left...
but many are still hanging out in IF !!! so there's still a hope that they'll be back to watching the show!!
But when their opinions are suppressed this way, they do nothing but leave silently!!!
It's a BIG loss for the show and IPK forum!!

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kookie2020

"I love Daljeet Bhanot".

I respect MODS just like rest of my clan here on IF but seeing something which is so close to our hearts getting ruined this way is surely not helping our blood pressure and neither DB or the Team of IPKKND are winning any brownie points and it is not helping with the TRP's also.

Yes Kookie. How can you stay positive when the show itself gives out negative vibes? And the new "dictatorship" in the forum is really pathetic. I second you on each and everything you have stated above. I have already quit watching IPK though i loved it so much. The forum comes next if this dictatorship prevails. IPK forum will take it position last in the list if each and everyone starts doing so.