Chat Clubs

   

The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011

Posts: 8683

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

ive written half an update for you Ahlam. maybe ur b'day i will post it! :D

Yay Big smile I wrote one fourth of an update for you...never got the chance to finish Cry Sorryy!


Its okay! i get that ur busy with school, school and school... did i mention school?LOL

No, I don't think you did LOL


oh and school! LOL

Oh and you forgot school! Tongue LOL


LOL You can write the update whenever.

Whe...NEVER? Gotchya ! Never. alright. ROFL


...


Just kidding sheesh Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011

Posts: 8683

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Ichangedit



I missed you too EmbarrassedEvil Smile

Ofcourse you did Big smile Evil SmileLOL


Hug Is so great to have you back darling Big smile

@fahima and Ahlam alright I got it school Wacko don't be such babies about it Tongue

Aw it's great to be back with the Insanity sisters Hug Haha are you sure? I think we forgot school LOL I'm not being a baby about it..Just being a complainer LOL


I think i forgot to mention school!  Lets stop before Kristin gets angry! LOL


I don't get angry I get even TongueEvil Smile

Yeah Fahima, it's like you don't know our Kristin at all! Cry Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangeditfamzii05

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011

Posts: 8191

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

ive written half an update for you Ahlam. maybe ur b'day i will post it! :D

Yay Big smile I wrote one fourth of an update for you...never got the chance to finish Cry Sorryy!


Its okay! i get that ur busy with school, school and school... did i mention school?LOL

No, I don't think you did LOL


oh and school! LOL

Oh and you forgot school! Tongue LOL


LOL You can write the update whenever.

Whe...NEVER? Gotchya ! Never. alright. ROFL


...


Just kidding sheesh Tongue


Gotchya! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011

Posts: 8191

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

watch this


Oh my God, I just died laughing. When he's humping him and the people walked in. Lmfao  ROFL 


ROFL Its hilarious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityll

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011

Posts: 8683

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

ive written half an update for you Ahlam. maybe ur b'day i will post it! :D

Yay Big smile I wrote one fourth of an update for you...never got the chance to finish Cry Sorryy!


Its okay! i get that ur busy with school, school and school... did i mention school?LOL

No, I don't think you did LOL


oh and school! LOL

Oh and you forgot school! Tongue LOL


LOL You can write the update whenever.

Whe...NEVER? Gotchya ! Never. alright. ROFL


...


Just kidding sheesh Tongue


Gotchya! LOL

Never then? Okay! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011

Posts: 8893

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

watch this



No shame I am so proud of them!!! ROFL

A shame that nobody did punch them through Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011

Posts: 8191

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by famzii05

watch this



No shame I am so proud of them!!! ROFL

A shame that nobody did punch them through Ouch


That would have been much more funny to watch! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityll

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011

Posts: 8893

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Ichangedit



I missed you too EmbarrassedEvil Smile

Ofcourse you did Big smile Evil SmileLOL


Hug Is so great to have you back darling Big smile

@fahima and Ahlam alright I got it school Wacko don't be such babies about it Tongue

Aw it's great to be back with the Insanity sisters Hug Haha are you sure? I think we forgot school LOL I'm not being a baby about it..Just being a complainer LOL


I think i forgot to mention school!  Lets stop before Kristin gets angry! LOL


I don't get angry I get even TongueEvil Smile

Yeah Fahima, it's like you don't know our Kristin at all! Cry Tongue


Cry I fell so misunderstood now


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The Insanity Club #17 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

NazmaJ 1202 15432 08 October 2012 at 4:31pm
By famzii05
The Insanity Club #16 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

NazmaJ 1196 14331 14 July 2012 at 7:41am
By llSerenityll
The Insanity Club #15 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

NazmaJ 1193 14699 22 May 2012 at 3:05pm
By llSerenityll
The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

NazmaJ 1196 14492 29 April 2012 at 3:47pm
By Dhabu89
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

swan20 1194 37488 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm
By Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.