Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Have an ear infection ..it's fine now though. Dad worked his old fashioned remedies and put olive oil in my ear ..So now I'm just sick with a cold and cough LOL My birthday isn't today haha..It's on the 14th. Sorry for the misunderstanding!! 

I read all the previous posts ..Thank you sooo much for your wishes guys. You're all fantastic (and so were the hotties WinkLOL) I love you all Hug You had me laughing til I had tears LOL

I thought so. But we can celebrate in the name of Ahlams B'day! LOL Looonnnggg Time, no see (in this case talk)! how are you?

Hey, everyday is my birthday. Let's be honest here LOL  Tongue Yes indeed. I missed talking to you all Cry  Doing sickly, you? LOL

Edited by llSerenityll - 07 October 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Have an ear infection ..it's fine now though. Dad worked his old fashioned remedies and put olive oil in my ear ..So now I'm just sick with a cold and cough LOL My birthday isn't today haha..It's on the 14th. Sorry for the misunderstanding!! 

I read all the previous posts ..Thank you sooo much for your wishes guys. You're all fantastic (and so were the hotties WinkLOL) I love you all Hug You had me laughing til I had tears LOL

D'oh So I have to come up with a new post for your actually birthday? and since this was only a trial (because hey I am not so stupid to wish you a week to early) it will have to be even better than this one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05Xarina

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

I thought so. But we can celebrate in the name of Ahlams B'day! LOL Looonnnggg Time, no see (in this case talk)! how are you?

Hey, everyday is my birthday. Let's be honest here LOL  Tongue Yes indeed. I missed talking to you all Cry  Doing sickly, you? LOL

If we get hotties just on our B'days then its our B'days everyday!! LOL Get Well Soon, well before your sweet sixteen or it will turn into a Sick Sixteen! LOL And we dont want that!! Im good! too many assignments and all! Dead

llSerenityllXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

I can't copy and paste my post properly on the iPad.  Glad we met up today. As I said I may not have time next week.  

llSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

D'oh So I have to come up with a new post for your actually birthday? and since this was only a trial (because hey I am not so stupid to wish you a week to early) it will have to be even better than this one

LMAO ROFL Nah, don't worry about it. You can use the same post Kristin. I don't want you to go through all that again and there is NO WAY IN HELL that could top THAT post SmileTHANKS Kristin Love you!  Hug

Ichangeditfamzii05

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I can't copy and paste my post properly on the iPad.  Glad we met up today. As I said I may not have time next week.  

Don't worry about it, Xarina. Thank you for your post!  HugYes, I read. So we can celebrate it early since you won't be here on the 14th Big smile

famzii05Xarina

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

If we get hotties just on our B'days then its our B'days everyday!! LOL Get Well Soon, well before your sweet sixteen or it will turn into a Sick Sixteen! LOL And we dont want that!! Im good! too many assignments and all! Dead

LOL Thank You! Hug Haha I hope I'm not sick on my bday. That'd be horrible Dead  I know right, I have to do answer a packet of questions. Oh btw, no school tomorrow for me. Columbus Day Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ichangedit

LMAO ROFL Nah, don't worry about it. You can use the same post Kristin. I don't want you to go through all that again and there is NO WAY IN HELL that could top THAT post SmileTHANKS Kristin Love you!  Hug

LOL Okay Challange accpeted ROFL

Love you too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top