Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Milton Keynes I think.

Ah work is not going so well but I'm not going to lose faith. Good times are bound to be coming round the corner again. I do have some work lined up after Christmas so hopefully it will work out well.

I wonder where the rest of the girls are!! Fahima popped in an hour ago but she's disappeared!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Milton Keynes I think.

Ah work is not going so well but I'm not going to lose faith. Good times are bound to be coming round the corner again. I do have some work lined up after Christmas so hopefully it will work out well.

I wonder where the rest of the girls are!! Fahima popped in an hour ago but she's disappeared!!

I am sure that things will pick up.  Wish you the best with that.  Have you thought about moving down to London for work. 
Yeah I saw Fahima here.  I am in and out at the moment so sorry if there is a big gap between posts.  Don't see you or the others on IF that much.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I am sure that things will pick up.  Wish you the best with that.  Have you thought about moving down to London for work. 
Yeah I saw Fahima here.  I am in and out at the moment so sorry if there is a big gap between posts.  Don't see you or the others on IF that much.

I've just been really busy these days. And to be honest life was getting me down a little so I haven't had time for the show or IF. Just doing other stuff mostly - reading to try and take my mind off things.
Xarina thumbnail

I've just been really busy these days. And to be honest life was getting me down a little so I haven't had time for the show or IF. Just doing other stuff mostly - reading to try and take my mind off things.

I have been a bit selective about the show but previous weeks shows have been worth it.  I needed IF just to keep a grip on myself.  Have had some fun in the past few weeks but it can be slow.  The Ahlams, Maddys, Rupals, Nilus and Shruts are no longer here.😭
NazmaJ thumbnail

I have been a bit selective about the show but previous weeks shows have been worth it.  I needed IF just to keep a grip on myself.  Have had some fun in the past few weeks but it can be slow.  The Ahlams, Maddys, Rupals, Nilus and Shruts are no longer here.😭

I know!!
The posts a year a go were hilarious but post Giaa many of the members have left and there isn't much to do on the forum!!

Xarina thumbnail

I know!!
The posts a year a go were hilarious but post Giaa many of the members have left and there isn't much to do on the forum!!

Well we now have Munni at the helm and new items have been introduced.  Newer people have joined so hopefully the madness level will go up.  I do provide a good giggle now and again.

@ Ahlam.  Hello, how are you?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm doing great, you? Missed you all btw 😊
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I'm doing great, you? Missed you all btw 😊

Doing good, mostly.  ?How are your studies and daniel?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Hi Ahlam!!
You on your Christmas break?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Doing good, mostly.  ?How are your studies and daniel?

Failing calculus, doing good other than that. Daniel's georgeous as always 😳 😆