Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Poroma92

Poroma92

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I was just eager to state that I am simply loving this show. I love every aspect of it. I really love PaYa, their jodi is really very cute and lovable. I loved all the episodes of last week and I am really eager to see the jealousy track. Aditya is so in love with Pankhuri, he is still unaware of this fact and I guess the jealousy track will help him realise his love for Pankhuri. 

Overall, it is a great show and I am really eager on seeing more romantic scenes between PaYa. 

Sorry if anyone disagrees, but this is just my opinion.

Poroma.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaai*Dev.*sudi_4m_kolShrutikaSwaRon...Tanu...Poojaa_Panusha.cochinf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving PKDHMMPP" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
..Who would disagree ?! 
NO chance of disagreeing !
soo glad to know we have a new fan of PKDH ! yipee Dancing
Welcome to the forum poroma Hug

I totally agree, Adi has feelings for pankhu but unaware of it, he will take his time to realise but like you said, jealousy track will surely help him understand his heart feelings.! 

We all are waiting for Jealous adi, he needs to question himself as to WHY he is feeling bad that pankhu has BF, why is he curious to know about her BF?! Why he cares so much about her ? etc,.
Uff this guy is killing us all Dead 

Oh, you need to be directed/go to some of my posts, you will see whats so cuteness about this jodi ! 

Anyway hope you enjoy here ! :D 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 09 September 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolf.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
DISAGREE ??? NO WAY !! 
I'm completely agree with you ... PKDH is such an amazing show ... WE LOVE IT .. PaYa are amazing ... Happy to see some new fans here ... 

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
disagree ??? no dear,,,,100% agree with u,,,,

ya our show pkdh is gr8888 n paya r also gr88 jodi ,,,,,,lakhoon me ek 

love u paya ,,,,

n eagerly waiting for jealousy track:-) 

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Y disagree? No. Fuly agree wid u PaYa is amazing

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
N Welcum to Pkdh family

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yaa really waiting for the jealousy track to start...it will be a treat to watch adityas reactions...wuld luv to see who wuld confess first.

crazzy-girl

crazzy-girl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I LOVE their frienship track.. its soo beautiful .. i know adi might be jealous and stuf.. but their friendship track is sooo nice. these guys are just sooo cute; literally

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.