Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

light comedy after serious stuff!!!

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys we been watchin sme serious stuff in jjkn lately. iam posting my version of everyone finding out jessica is jassi!! so lighten up and enjoy

No serious stuff😃

My prediction

malika thinks the only way to get rid jessica is to frame her. so malika decides to frame jessica in jassi's murder case. she says"woh dhokebaaz jassi to ane nahin waali pata nahin kahaan margaii (miss malika ne use inta dara diya ki woh apne kamre se bhi bahar niklne se darti hai😆) lekin jessica yahaan se toja sakti hai" and smiles deviously. malika files the murder report against jessica in police station and with the help of Aryan she arranges an press conference wid BTV. She comments"there is no way that jessica could've gotten jassi's signature on kohinoors papers,  she kidnapped jassi and tortured her to death🤢 to get her signatures on kohinoor documents🤢. she continues"i have solid proofs and am not gonna reveal them yet and from the moment i met her she seemed dangerous to me, iam just glad that i figured out the truth about her soon" and goes on and on wid her fake and unrealist remarks.

Purab's Place

jassi turns on the tv and is shocked to see the news. she is thinking"malika mam ye apne acha nahin kiya par apne mera raasta saafkar diya hai😃 jassi says with a huge grin!(how can jassi kill herself malika seth😆) jassi thinks to herself"now i can prove without collecting any proof that iam innocent malika mam you've framed your self instead of me. just then the doorbell rings! guess whoz their the police and a pack of reporter demons😆.  they are question ing jessica like crazy. the one of the police officer speaks up "miss Bedi we need u to come with us" Jessica replies'oh i will come with,  i no iam innocent and i can prove it hah!

ARMAANZ CABIN

armaan turns on the TV and cannot believe his ears and his eyes. He murmurs angril "malika how can she think....😡 wut da.....😡 and runs of smewhere.

THE COURT ROOM

nandu, nandini,aryan, malika and raj are present in the court audience. the judge comez in and everbody stands the judge sits down and says" court ki karwahi shuru ki jaye" jassi is called in the convict box. judge starts wheres ur lawyer miss bedi. jassi replies sarcastically i dont have one for i dont need one😃. malika thinks to herself "ab tumhe koi nahin bacha sakta miss jessica bedi" judge asks jassi why dont you need a lawyer you must have sme reason. jassi says oh i do oh yes i do, jassi takes out her trumpt card, a package from her hand bag and tellz the guy wid the typewriter😆 to hand it to the judge. she says judge sahaab apko apka jawaab is liffafe mein mil jayega and smile whole heartidly. malika is both confused😕 and scared now, raj and aryan are awestruck 😲. nandu and nandini are bot smiling broadly. the judge examines the papers carefully--- suddenly armaan barges in the court with a killing look on his face. jassi doesnt notice him. then the judge announces miss bedi ur actually JASMEET WALIA!!!!!!!! baaaaammmmmm................... malikaz mouth dropes open, armaan has a priceless look on his face and jassi smiles in triumph.

hey iam not a good writer but i tried my best!!! i hope you guys like it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicRebel thumbnail
lol sukh i think u read it before but before i didnt have catchy title lol!!
japdil thumbnail
very good envisionment of what might happen👏
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was very enlightening. bravo thankss for enjoyment!!!!
ToxicRebel thumbnail
thank u very much for appriciating guyz!!😳
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏