sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The sky was crying.

She bit her lips and shivered. The cold was penetrating to her very bones. She usually loved the rains but winter rains were never a good sign for her. She wasn't terribly good with winter.

She was like the sunshine, the warm sunshine which made everyone happy. Cold and winter didn't suit her personality much.

No wonder he didn't like it much.

He looked at the road and wasn't surprised to see no public vehicle in sight. She was wasting time, she should've asked someone for lift and go home. Now she was drenched in the wet rain, shivering. He looked up, the rain didn't have any plans of stopping anytime soon.

He came out of his safe shade and moved towards her. He didn't regret it much. He wasn't going to regret it. For the first time, he didn't care for the hard work that he was going to waste. Money can come and go. But if he lost this moment, he would regret it forever.

She didn't notice him, how could she? She was so busy battling the cold. He saw as she closed her eyes and silently prayed. Yeah, he did have some good timings.

Unzipping his bag, he took out the newly brought jacket and put it over her shoulders. The sudden weight on her shoulders made her jump in surprise and she looked back. Standing at her back, somewhat shielding her, he was looking at her. Her black eyes were round in surprise. He was as usual, silent.

Time stood still.

But the rain kept falling.

"KD..." She whispered but he didn't say anything. She hugged the thick jacket tightly around her body. The warmth of the jacket and his protectiveness made her feel better. He noticed that the jacket was too big for her. And he was glad. Skirts and cold rain, not a good combo for a girl.

Her head was bowed and he saw it. Standing behind her, protecting her from God knows what, his eyes never left her. He was completely drenched in water, but he kept looking at her. He noticed her small gestures. She was still shivering a little, wiping the water from her face, looking at the road for the sign of any vehicle; yeah, she was impatient to go home.

He, however, didn't want that. Dunno why?

From the distant, a light shimmered and she looked at it. Then, she waved at the auto. Within seconds, it was in front of her and she was talking to the man. After some time, the man agreed on her terms.

She looked back at him and he just blinked. Words were failing her, but did he care? No.

Then, she smiled. And he felt like the sun was back from behind the veils of dark clouds. Still clutching his jacket, she sat in the auto and it moved ahead.

He kept staring at it until it disappeared from his sight. Then, the time moved on and the moment passed away.

And trust me when I say, the sky kept crying...

~*~

Anyone who can tell me what I meant by the last sentence, will get a gift OS from me! πŸ˜† It's an open challenge! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited*

The first coveted post. Thanks for the heads up.

Words can't even begin to show how much I hate you for this. This unexplained, unnerving feeling that you left in between them. I don't want this ever. Especially the confusion in KD that's so un-KDish.

It's brilliant for a spur of the moment writing. Better than the one I wrote last night.

Fell in love with the last line. Though rain as tears is as melancholy a thought as not finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

KD was well... he could be some random person and still fit into that representation, it just wasn't him.

And PanSh, like this, just seem too parallel universe to me.

Hate you Mais.
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am kind of angry, and kind of like this.

I actually LOVE your writing!! Cant you write something about RaHi? Or KiSha? This was bloody amazing! It was fabulous! So enthralling! I don't know what to say! But it felt like some kind of forbidden love! Ofcourse it is forbidden love! grrr! I want a happy OS! :( I want RaHi and KiSha! But they should have such characters in some other show! It is so real! Mein yeh kya bakwas kar rahi hoon? Oh well! Loved it! But DUDE!!! I wanna see something that is imaginable! This is so hard! PanSh are really hard to imagine together πŸ˜† If I don't see a RaHi or KiSha OS soon, I am going to kill you! :D
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
And the last sentence. 

Did it mean that it kept raining, and ironically crying because KD and Panchi can never be together? It was a forbidden love? So the sky was crying at their fate?

Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

I am kind of angry, and kind of like this.

I actually LOVE your writing!! Cant you write something about RaHi? Or KiSha? This was bloody amazing! It was fabulous! So enthralling! I don't know what to say! But it felt like some kind of forbidden love! Ofcourse it is forbidden love! grrr! I want a happy OS! :( I want RaHi and KiSha! But they should have such characters in some other show! It is so real! Mein yeh kya bakwas kar rahi hoon? Oh well! Loved it! But DUDE!!! I wanna see something that is imaginable! This is so hard! PanSh are really hard to imagine together πŸ˜† If I don't see a RaHi or KiSha OS soon, I am going to kill you! :D

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I LOVE giving jhatkas to people! πŸ˜Ž

I have wrote one on RaHi. None on KiSha. KiSha one...maybe in some near future. Or something on both the couples. But DAMN! PanSh are the most FUN to write!! And wasn't it imaginable? It was so crystal clear in my head. The KD in my head is still soaked wet ☺️

And the last sentence. 

Did it mean that it kept raining, and ironically crying because KD and Panchi can never be together? It was a forbidden love? So the sky was crying at their fate?

Damn you! You won! 😑😑 It wasn't that hard anyway πŸ˜›
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
I can TOTALLY imagine soaked wet KD! With the melted Gel and his fringes caressing his forehead. His shirt clinging to his body, letting his take a sneaky look at it and drop of whatever making their way down his chest! His lips trembling under the cold rain ! Hayye! Maar daalo munjhe! Can't bear the hotness! 

But Its hard to imagin him looking at Panchi THAT way! :/ I mean, what we see gets stuck in our head. And I can only see Ranveer looking at her that way, and KD looking at Kiya that way.

OMG! YAYYY! I WON!! Now my OS! I want a RaHi + KiSha mixed OS! Eeeppp! Now its my chance to jump up and down on my bed with my iPad! Am literally doin that! Yayyy!
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

*Edited*

The first coveted post. Thanks for the heads up. PMing is hard, but FB makes stuff much easier for me! πŸ˜ƒ Will tell you there now from here on! πŸ˜‰

Words can't even begin to show how much I hate you for this. This unexplained, unnerving feeling that you left in between them. I don't want this ever. Especially the confusion in KD that's so un-KDish. Kahan thi confusion?! The guy knew what he was doing. And please, it wasn't un-KDish. Not to me πŸ˜› In my head, KD aisa hi hai 😳 I hate you more btw πŸ˜›

It's brilliant for a spur of the moment writing. Better than the one I wrote last night. Hai na! Honestly, the first line has been jumping in my head seeing the slow rain falling outside. Then I heard "Chasing Cars" and everything just fit perfectly! 😳

Fell in love with the last line. Though rain as tears is as melancholy a thought as not finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Me too! I loved the last line as well. This was all a build up for the last line only 😳

KD was well... he could be some random person and still fit into that representation, it just wasn't him. NO WAY! I can so NOT imagine Samar here and feel that tingly sensation! Why not KD? I think he fits perfectly in this scenario 😳

And PanSh, like this, just seem too parallel universe to me. PanSh are a bit parallel, don't you think? I am broadening my horizons...want to venture into them being as lovers rather than something secret. They are growing on me now 😳

Hate you Mais. Hate ya more! 😎

sourmisery thumbnail

I can TOTALLY imagine soaked wet KD! With the melted Gel and his fringes caressing his forehead. His shirt clinging to his body, letting his take a sneaky look at it and drop of whatever making their way down his chest! His lips trembling under the cold rain ! Hayye! Maar daalo munjhe! Can't bear the hotness! 

But Its hard to imagin him looking at Panchi THAT way! :/ I mean, what we see gets stuck in our head. And I can only see Ranveer looking at her that way, and KD looking at Kiya that way.

OMG! YAYYY! I WON!! Now my OS! I want a RaHi + KiSha mixed OS! Eeeppp! Now its my chance to jump up and down on my bed with my iPad! Am literally doin that! Yayyy!

ABEY OYE! Itna tou maine bhi imagine nahin kiya tha! 😲 And he wasn't trembling...he was too lost in that moment for the cold to be registered in his mind πŸ˜† CONTROL! πŸ˜›

I can so imagine him looking at her that way ☺️ He does that...in my head...everyday

Yeah yeah, teri OS. Keh ke pachtai πŸ˜† But give me a week. I am kinda busy with my exams so my head is not working too fine. Let me be free then I'll see what I can do. Will write one for you! 😳 And don't jump...it won't be that nice πŸ˜›
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Teri imagination ko maar goli! he was trembling unconciously. Psh! Damn! He is so hot! Soaked wet KD! Hayye! Control ni hota!

Okay! Take a week or even two. But I want a lamba OS okay! Good Luck for your exams! Am stuck with those too! But they are next week, so wasting time right now. πŸ˜† Now go read my update!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS!! Though I find pansh a little hard to imagine! I think of them just as good friends :) but I kinda like the idea of forbidden love...they are always the ones that dat end up becoming the greatest love stories :) I hope u write something on kisha...I would really look forward to that :)