Mythological Masti

Mockery of Religion in Films? DT Note: Pg10 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

pakhara

IF-Rockerz

pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I haven't seen that movie Aishu, what did that song have?

Well, it's not so much the movie as the song that is offensive. And I think you are just better off not listening to it.
The lyrics are like "Radha on the dance floor, Radha likes to party, Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body." And when you hear that, you're like, "hmm, maybe they're talking about a girl named Radha, but not THE Radha." But then, it goes on to establish the fact that they are infact talking about Radha of Vrindavan because it is said, "Panghat pe aake saiyaa." My beloved meets me at the riverbank.
The small reference to the raas leela in "Character Dheela" is NOTHING compared to this.

And surprisingly, the song is immensely popular.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mockery of Religion in Films? DT Note: Pg10 (Page 10)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Well, it's not so much the movie as the song that is offensive. And I think you are just better off not listening to it.
The lyrics are like "Radha on the dance floor, Radha likes to party, Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body." And when you hear that, you're like, "hmm, maybe they're talking about a girl named Radha, but not THE Radha." But then, it goes on to establish the fact that they are infact talking about Radha of Vrindavan because it is said, "Panghat pe aake saiyaa." My beloved meets me at the riverbank.
The small reference to the raas leela in "Character Dheela" is NOTHING compared to this.

Seriously?ShockedDeadCensored You're right, this is worse than anything else that has been posted in this thread. I'm really disgusted with how low some movies are stooping these days. Why the hell aren't people protesting against such blatant blasphemy?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiVarnita.

pakhara

IF-Rockerz

pakhara

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Seriously?ShockedDeadCensored You're right, this is worse than anything else that has been posted in this thread. I'm really disgusted with how low some movies are stooping these days. Why the hell aren't people protesting against such blatant blasphemy?Angry

I know. I cringe everytime I hear that stupid song! And it's everywhere! 
I've been told that I'm taking this too seriously, but Oh My Dear God! Why are people listening to this trash? People who I know and love are fans of this crap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

namrata1111

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namrata1111

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasranamaM

pakhara

IF-Rockerz

pakhara

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrata1111

i don't feel like watching movies anymore. 

nowadays every movie is making fun of hnduism. 

nobody have the guts to make a song on the 55 yr old prophet who married 5 yr old girl aisha n than molested her when she was 9...n than married his daughter in law. n had slave girls.
reference( qasas-al -ambia)

I appreciate that you share my feelings about the blasphemy, but you need not insult other religions to make your point. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2lola610Varnita.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
DT Note: Remarks that reflect bigotry or disrespect towards people's religion, nationality, etc. are explicitly against the India-Forums Code of Conduct. Please refrain from posting such remarks.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Urmila11jklpbhakti2.anishaa.pakharamythili2Vishakha_SakhiVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by namrata1111

i don't feel like watching movies anymore. 

nowadays every movie is making fun of hnduism. 

nobody have the guts to make a song on the 55 yr old prophet who married 5 yr old girl aisha n than molested her when she was 9...n than married his daughter in law. n had slave girls.
reference( qasas-al -ambia)

I appreciate that you share my feelings about the blasphemy, but you need not insult other religions to make your point. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Thank you

I agree, We can also share our views without insulting any of the other religions, culture and nationality! This is a Mythological forum and I request everyone to respect every religion and maintain the calm environment of the forum! Any religion and culture should not be bashed by any chance... specially here!
Thanks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01bhakti2pakharamythili2Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top