Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

How will adi realize his love for pankhu??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Pyaar toh hona hi tha guyzzz..

Par aab question ye hai ki pankhu & adi ko ek dusre ke liye pyaar ka ehsaas kaise hoga??kaise kaise…thinks thinks….

*yay* IDEA…..

Mere mast brain mein bohat saare craziest ideas pop out ho rahe hain…

1.jab adi will c pankhu wid kisie aur ke saath toh use jealousy kii marey pankhu ke liye pyaar ka ehsaas hoga??

2.Avantu pankhu ko limit se zyada insult karegi toh adi whole family ki samne zoz zor se shout kar ke kahega….dat he loves pankhu…its lyk dae drming…

3.ya phir adi ek stupid soul hai…nanu,harish & shanky ko hi kuch karna padega…bt phir bhi we all will enjoy these scenes…

Ufff…I m tired ….ideas sochte sochte mera saar dukh raha haii..

Toh bahi log apne apne craziest idea post karo na….

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolsamrudhi.r-Deb-anusha.cochinBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will adi realize his love for pankhu??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Oye hoye meri jalpari... thanx for the PM beta..

Well I think when Adi will see pankhudi with someone else she will become more possessive or may be he will confess her love infront of her  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by -Deb- - 09 September 2012 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Craziest AIDEA!Heart

May be Adi will hear Pankhu talking to Shivam n then keep an eye on her but she remains away! Then Adi goes and tightly Hold Pankhu n says y r u ignoring me? I knw ye BF ka natak hai sab! Then Pankhu goes but Adi holds her tight n goes Close to her ,more Close(feel the Love,PKDH at BG) Closely Kisses her CheeksEmbarrassed
n says I Love u Pankhuri! I Dnt knw what n why n how dis Happnd? And Pankhu blushing over High! She too confronts her Love! PaYa are HuGginG each other but Avantika sees them! What next.'? Howz it Guys?

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

Oye hoye meri jalpari... thanx for the PM beta..

Well I think when Adi will see pankhudi with someone else she will become more possessive or may be he will confess her love infront of her  Embarrassed Embarrassed

me too thinking da same...Wink

-Deb-

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Craziest AIDEA!Heart

May be Adi will hear Pankhu talking to Shivam n then keep an eye on her but she remains away! Then Adi goes and tightly Hold Pankhu n says y r u ignoring me? I knw ye BF ka natak hai sab! Then Pankhu goes but Adi holds her tight n goes Close to her ,more Close(feel the Love,PKDH at BG) Closely Kisses her CheeksEmbarrassed
n says I Love u Pankhuri! I Dnt knw what n why n how dis Happnd? And Pankhu blushing over High! She too confronts her Love! PaYa are HuGginG each other but Avantika sees them! What next.'? Howz it Guys?

oi dev tumhe chaapal maru kya??Dead Cry
kissing...no neva...pankhu pe sirf adi ka haq hai..lolzz

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Well they will confess thier love which they feels about each other..but i think this lovestory is very cool..it needs some spice..i mean some hotness..

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@preet

i think d 1st one,,,,,,

@dev  ha yaar pankhu pe sirf aadi ka haq hai,,,,,,

imagine guys pankhu n aadi kissing each other,,,,wow

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
are yaar ye television main kissing mat daalo...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.