Page 1
Page   of 90
Page 2 Page 90

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74garima25PreetyRsasisributtbhaivahgarmirage123dilse14-ovi-emilymine32afzal7861FASSBENjedy25uwithmeriyaarsona89Nakushatahera57Warda.twinkle-star-Azy-.vrshn.suhana19-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xstranger2roseaamirkhanfanHamlet53tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SS: Yaadon Ki Baraat ||Last Chp p.85 | 04/29" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I Me and Myself...    hammie... huuh is ??  here.. think.think...  now before I recede into complete ghajini mode.. I gather my wits about me,and fire!
First of all me going ummhh, hummh, lowering my eyes and looking the other way..and saying to myself,dearest .. hainnn?? and that too me? oyeee baji what do you want? bol me listening...
look ,my sharmilee tim tim , my dil and jigar..etc etc etc.. thank you..hammie humbled.. jelly knees now.. no no not swooning..just yawning...Sleepy
ok... yadoon ke baraat, hummh, aacha hai tera title, after all the badgering you did to me.. you hatched a good one eventually.. It's fairly direct, the play on the word yaad, yaadien.. are indicative of the plot,hence teasing the reader to read on.
The beginning is excellent,very well written Daya..the use of first person is appealing immediately, and so unfold the workings of her mind,her,bane,her plight,and the reader empathizes.So follow smoothly the chronological events of LTL1 with precision, and we allow them to follow us.
Daya, as I read your work, I hear a wailing , a calling for the past.. that which we all want to share with you.
Naku' after marriage stoic suffering is explained with a clear touch of sensible reasoning,as is also his cold indifference.Enjoyed the rationale behind the stalemate between them.. well done mate, proud of you.. billy choo..
Daya, Naku's realization  of  "who I was? ", regarding  Dutta's... perception of her after accident, to me and to fa,  also,  when I read it to her meant, as in  gori naku from dusky one. ummh could be easily felt too.
The passage of his medical condition makes me  feel, how tragic. For does it really matter to her if he remembers her or not?as before his critical mishap she was just a distant figure,he seemed totally oblivious off..she was dead to him, yet my heart says  yes that may be the case ,but she still nurtured hope that he might forgive, accept her one day ... and now this Daya, his present condition  is nothing short of sadness..
Daya... his reacting to her effort ,of aiding him  in recuperation, makes me wonder, there are obviously  somethings he does  remember..about her...so later on all is revealed ,she has been obliterated from his memory..from his life.
The memory loss truly ,in my opinion compliments very well the issue of beauty and betrayal.. thus shunning and blotting his wife out of his life.. It reminds me of the scene in LTL1  post FR,where he asks AS, "kaun hai ye lardki ? aur mera kamra mein kiya kar rehe hai?..it was as if he had lost the plot..after  FR. Baji is endearing and pivotal in a supportive  position..
So my dearest , Daya thank you for an in depth , sensitive ,and fantastically  written beginning. Now looking forward to Naku' battles towards the winning the war.  much love  xx yours hammie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 09 September 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123sona89tahera57suhana19-Azy-Warda.-daya-

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res!

Wow! Daya, you're back!

The way you put emotions into ur words is as fascinating as ever!

You're simply the best at this! Loved the prologue! Would love to read more!!

Edited by -vrshn- - 09 September 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-daya-

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs Smileloved the theme ..pls UD soon with awesome story difficult to wait regards uviSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57-daya-suhana19Hamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hi daya

thanksssSmileloved the new ss yaddon ki baraat ...the story is superb & dutta lost his memory & naku have to not only gain his acceptance but win his luv too ..i feel its a blessing in disguiseLOLdutta with no memory & she can restart the life on a new note

ab toh kuch hindi mein

jaiyeh  aap kaha jaienge .yeh forum aap ko dhond he laeegeLOL

daya missed u so much it did hurt .Smileits good to have u & Smilerose back

hamlet thanks for persauding baji Smile

plzzz ud soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123sona89tahera57-daya-suhana19Hamlet53

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
RES: glad to see you back again
Hug
Hug

Edited:
okay so i finally got round to reading it. It is AAMAZINGG!!
although the story is based on what happened in the show your twist has made it reaallyyy interesting. This time you've written in 1st person.. And you've done it soo damn well!! Smile
Can't wait to read the rest of it, but we're gonna have to wait till october for that. . Right?
Take care xoxo

Edited by meriyaar - 20 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-daya-

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
glad to see u back
beautiful start
loved it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-daya-suhana19Hamlet53

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

I am glad your back with a new SS the prologue was a beautiful start  the story sound like one long road for Nakku and dutta as the story goes on. Can't  wait for the next UD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57suhana19-daya-Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top