Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Welcome To The Article Archives Section Of KBC 6

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Donot Make Any Comment

Thank You

Edited by gaurav_fan - 09 September 2012 at 10:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KBC 6 Article Archives.No Comments" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Other countries now aping KBC's innovative concepts: Amitabh

Other countries now aping KBC's innovative concepts: Amitabh

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says that even though the concept of "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC) is inspired by the US game show "Who wants to be a millionaire", other countries are now aping the innovative Indian version.

amitabh bachchan

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says that even though the concept of "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC) is inspired by the US game show "Who wants to be a millionaire", other countries are now aping the innovative Indian version.

"Like Siddharth (Basu) said, shows similar to KBC are running in more than 80 countries. But they now ask us what are we going to do next in KBC because we will copy from you and implement in our show," the 69-year-old said here Wednesday at a press conference held for "KBC 6".

Amitabh further applauded the team of the Indian version of the game show for introducing new catch lines and themes every year.

"I congratulate the team for bringing something new in it each year. People are coming closer through new concepts to make the show more respectful. Like last year the slogan was 'Koi bhi insaan chhota nahin hota' (no person is small) and now we are saying 'Gyaan hi aapko aapka haq dilata hai" (only knowledge gets you your right)," Amitabh said.

Talking about the new season's tagline, Amitabh said: "I still remember, I had applied in big companies but I was rejected because I did not know the answers to the questions I was asked in the interview. So I believe, if I had knowledge at that time, I would have got that job. This I realised later."

"I ask my children about the education they are giving to their children. While other things happen, education should not be ignored," he added.

"Kaun Banega Crorepati 6" kicks off Sep 7.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top