KumSum OS : Zindegi...Kyasi hai Paheli

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hi guys...me ..Tama,remember...again with a new OS...yea me know that Sawariyaa..n Jannat is pending...but me promised..me'll soon update both of them...so gussa chodo.😃..

now enjoy my new OS...

first thing me have to clear..this not a lovestory at all..this is one real story..but modified...

so here it is..😃..

scroll down for os...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Zindege...kyasi hai paheli

One 14 years girl came to a home of orphans girls named  "Nari Aasram", by holding one hand her doll and other hand of the care taker of the home Bimala…and she introduced by Bimala to all other girls…

Bi: "Hi, children…(holding the girl and pointing towards her)..she is Kumkum…"

Al l girls: "Hi Kumkum…"

K: "Hi…"

Bi: "Children..she is not like us…who dikhti tum log jaysi hi hai…par uski manshik umar uski umar se kam hai…so ..uski dhayn rakhna sab thik hai…"

Kumkum was busy to play with her doll..

Bi: "Take her room no 18…"

Kumkum,a girl of age 14 but her brain age only 4-5..her brain was not developed with her actual age…when she born her parents throw her into a dustbin because she is a girl…then a woman, one of the founder of the  government old age and orphan home, MRS.Bina Wadhwa,a widow,her husdand was in army and died in war, found her from the dustbin…and she cover with Kumkum..so she named her Kumkum.and bring her the orphan nursery …and after changing two home as for her age..when she was 7-8 years old Bina found out about his disability…she was now there where lived 14-18 years girls…but so many things happened in her life but she not aware of value of those..she never bother  where she or whom…she was always busy with her doll..Khushi..

But one person bother about her behave towards all…that Sumit Wadhwa,son of Bina Wadhwa,a 16 years boy…from childhood he not like that girl..who never understand his words…he loved play with his mother's home girls..all were friendly to him…but this girl always busy with her doll…he also not like her Bholapan..he thinks she was dumb...or doing this thinks for irritate him…he just hate her…but she also unaware from the hate or love…at his age ,he able to understand her but he never tried it..as he angry on her ..as she never understand him..his mother aso tried to make him understand her problem..but he always cut that..

Two months passed like that after she came here…as she always busy to play her Khushi..she never worked there…not that she  never wanted but she never able..Bimala also let her play…

One day Bina came to meet the girls..but her driver went for holiday ..she came with her security guard Harihar… as Sumit also not at home..he gone for his higher studies when he became 16 years..Bina came "Nari Asram"..that time Kumkum played with her Doll(Khushi) on the play ground  of home…Bina met her first ..then went inside Home to meet others…here Harihar went to meet the driver of that home,Jagpal and security Kancha…

H: "Kyase hoon tum log…?"

J: "Hum to jayse the wayse hi hai…tera kya hai…promotion mila hai lagta hai…"

H: "Are nehi re Ramu nehi hai..to madam ko main le aya..wose kya haal hai yeahaan ka?"

Ka: "Yehaan kuch nehi…ek ayi hai..mental case bus.."

J: "Who dekh raha hai na..garden main..wohi hai.."

H: "Ohh"

Here Kumkum went towards her room…and Harihar went to meet her…

H: "Kya naam hai appki Gudiya ki…??"

K: "Khushi…."with a big smile…

H: "Achha…bohot pyari naam hai…aur apki..?"

K: "Kumkum…"

H: "Kisne rakhhi??"

K: "Pata nehi.."

H: "Par apki gudiya ki to baal ulajh gayi…"

K: (made a crying face)"Mujhe baal banana nehi ata hai…"

H: "Thik hai main kar deta hoon…"

That time Bina came out from Home but Harihar nowhere to see…she asked to Kancha…

B: "Hari kaha hai?"

Ka: "Madamji..bathroom gaya hai…abhi ata hi hoga"

B: "Thik hai.."

While Harihar played with Kumkum Bimala came there…

Bi: "Tu kya khar raha hai isske sath.."

H: "Kuch nehi bus khel raha tha.."

Bi: "Sun ayinda se dur rah na …yea ki bachion se..samjha…"

Kumkum lived there  4years ..after she became 18 years…she brought to "Mitra"..where lived the after 18 years girls…Bina also lived the 3rd floor of it and 2nd floor was the office of all her homes..and ground 1st floor lived all girls..all were working as there qualification…as all informed that Kumkum was special ..so took good care of her…and didn't make fun of her condition…but none like her as she was not like them..they never talked to her..only Chaya ,the caretaker of "Mitra" ..talked to her and took care of her…

like that one month passed…but one day Kumkum cried a lot holding her stomach…that day her roommate Sabita  informed Chaya about her condition…she went to her and gave her medicine..but in three days there was no improvement of her health condition..she also started vomiting..after four days Bina informed by Sabita of Kumkum's condition…She asked for Chaya..

B: "Yea sab kya hai…haan?? Kumkum char din se bimar hai…aur tumne mujhe bataya nehi..doctor bhi bulaya nehi ..??"

C: "Kuch nehi hai Madam…mahina main who ayse hi karti hai..drad nehi sah pati hai…Doctor bulane ki koi jaroorat nehi hai…"

B: "Nehi..doctor Bulana hai…kyuki char din se yea halat hai..aur bhi bimar pad sakti hai…jao main Doctor Seema ko bulati hoon…"

Dr. Seema,who the doctor of "Mitra", came and checked up Kumkum..but could not understand her problem…she suggested her full examine n sonography …in that day Kumkum took hospital with Bina…but the innocent Kumkum not understood where she came..but she enjoyed the journey of car n starchier…after her sonography Dr. Seema just shocked…and she went out of that room..and went to meet Bina…

B: "Kya huya use…sab thik to hai…"

Se: "Maine yea shocha bhi nehi tha…but Kumkum is pregnant.."

B: "What???...yea kyase  …aysa nehi ho sakta…tum thik se check karo…"    

Se: "Kuch galat nehi hai…pure sonography ki waqt main wohi thi…"

B: "Kya main use mil sakti hoon…??"

Se: "Haan.."

Both went to Kumkum's room…she happy with her new room…and busy to play with her Khushi…she never apart from her Khushi…when she saw them in her room..she gave them a wide smile..

B: "Mujhe pata lagana hi padega…kise kiya yea sab meri hi Home main…mere pith piche…iss masoom ke sath.."

Se: "Main appke sath hoon…iss masoom si jaan ki kisne yea halat kiya yea pata lagana hi hoga…"

B: "Main abhi ja rahi hoon DSP se milne…"

Bina went to meet DSP Mr.Khurana…

B: "DSP sab…main bohot sarminda hoon..mere pith piche..mere home main aysa kuch huya..wohi ayse ladki ke sath…jo kuch nehi samjhti…kya huya usske sath.aur jaha ..hazaro ladkiya..rahti hai..unki ki suraksha ki baat hai..."

DSP: "Main appne sare power laga dunga..culprit ko dundunga main..kisi bhi halat main…"

B: "Main appko pure pure help karungi…"

DSP: "Ajj se appke home main teen lady constable rahenge…"

B: "Ok…DSP saab…"

Bina back to home with Kumkum..and three constable…they asked Sabita tried to talk with Kumkum..asked her whom did this to her…she tried to talk her about her pregnancy but there was no result as she unaware from what happed to her …Bina didn't know what to do…she called Sumit for informed him..what happened there…Bina took phone and dialed Sumit's Number…

B: "Hello..Sumit beta…"

S: "Haan Ma boliye…Sab thik hai..??"

B: (Started crying…)"Kuch thik nehi beta…kuch bhi nehi…"

S: "Ma app ro kyu rahe hoon…kya huya..appke tabiyat to thik hai…"

B: "Beta..Kumkum pregnant hai…"

Sumit just shocked to hear it…

S: "Kya…?yea app kya bol rahe hai…aysa kyase ho sakta hai…wohto.."

Sumit usually hate her…but when him understood her probem…as now he became mature..so he felt bad of his behavior towards her..as she not deserved that..she needed lots of love and care…

B: "Haan beta…aysa huya hai..pata nehi kisne kiya..mujhe kuch samjh main nehi araha hai…who to kuch samajhti bhi nehi jo bata sake…"

S: "Maa…"(Don't know how to react..aur say something…few munite there was only silence…)

S: (he tried to overcame from the shock) : "Ma app usske counseling karwayi ye..usse farak bataiye..acche aur bure ki..physical intimacy ke ware main…to sayd who bata sake.."

B: "Beta..tu to MBBS kar raha hai..tu karwa de…"

S: "Nehi ma…main ne  hi…app Seema ji se baat karwayi ye….main ek male doctor hoon…mujhse bhi jaya ache se yea kam who kar payegi.."

B: "Beta mujhe tera jaroorat hai…"

S: "Ma..main aunga jaldi appke paas…application dena padega…leave ki…"

B: "Beta apna khyal rakhna aur jaldi ane ki khoushish karna…"

S: "App bhi usska aur appna khayal rakhna.."

Bina cut the phone…and called Dr.Seema about the counseling …Dr.Seema told her that she would try her best..and asked Bina to brought her hospital..Bina agreed on that…and the very next day without any delay Bina took her hospital with the constables…and Dr.Seema started her season…during that season Dr.Seema tried to make her understand good touch and bad touch and physical intimacy..after long 2-3 hours…Dr.Seema came out and send Kumkum for test her fetus age…and she came to meet Bina and the constables…

B: "Kisike naam bola..??"

Se: "Nehi but…itna samjha payi hoon ki yea sab kya hai…"

B: "Naam nehi bataye gi to kyase kuch hoga..??"

Se: "Par use bataya…issware main ki un sab ne bola yea khel hai..aur use to khel bohot achhi lagti hai..yea bhi bataya…use bohot drad huya…aur ek nehi 4 log the..jo baar baar yea sab kiya…"

B: "Kya…??"she just beyond shocked..

Se: "Mujhe lagata hai..yea sab under ke log mile huye hai…warna home under yea sab asahna nehi hai…"

Cons: "Yea..mujhe bhi yea lagta hai…"

B: "Report kab tak ayega…"

Se: "Kal tak…but usska dhayn rakhna bohot jaroori hai…who khudh bacchi hai…"

B: "Hmm.."

Bina took her Home and take her Bina's place…while Sumit also came on noon when all were in Hospital…Bia make her sleep..and told Sumit about  hospital incident ..Sumit also agreed with Dr.Seema's statement that without any Home's person help that was impossible…He also checked up Kumkum at night…but didn't make her wake up..as she was too weak for this pregnancy..she needed rest…he took care of her everything medicine and food etc…he thought about her whole night ..sleep was far away from his eyes…

Next Day report came and that said Kumkum's fetus age was 2 and half month ..but Kumkum came here only one month..that not happen here…that happened before came here means when she lived in "Nari Asram"…Bina called all drivers, security, care takers, cook all…and asked them about that but all denied ..But she threatened all that police may take care of that..and after that she would not able to stop police …and then DSP ordered the constable to arrest Bimala…then they arrested her…and went to police station…and first they simply asked her about that incident..but she denied …but when Police stated to  give her 2nd degree ..she herself accepted her crime..and told she and Harihar had a deal when she first saw him with Kumkum…and others like Kancha, Jagpal and Raju already then had a deal with her..also Chaya was with them..they took 1000 per night only as per head…then DSP asked his team arrested others…they went "Mitra" and arrested Chaya, Jagpal n Harihar…and Bina and Sumit came to ask them what happened..why they arrested them…then they said Bimala told their name with herself too..as all together in this crime…Bina and Sumit so shocked about this revelation..and they also asked for went to Police Station…

As Sumit and Bina went Police Station…DSP told them whole story which tell by Bimala…DSP also said they earn to sell Kumkum's body.. as Kumkum mentally challenged so took that opportunity..as Kumkum never told to anyone as far she herself not knew what that…Bina was ashamed that she gave the responsibility to protect the numbers of girls under them…and they did to whom always loved them never tried to call them Bimala beeji, Chaya didi…and they took away the innocence from a innocent girl…. And right then Bina request the DSP for made a strong case against them…DSP assured them they'll not soon came out from the jail…

After came back home Bina went to meet kumkum in her room..Sumit also went there…and Bina told him…Kumkum was not capable to handle the pregnancy..so they had to think about that again…Sumit also agreed with Bina as he knew about Kumkum's condition…

After a month case when on the court…Bina applied for punishment for the culprits…also termination of Kumkum's pregnancy…as that they the sinner's had their punishment …but judge not agree with the pregnancy termination..he want full report of Kumkum's capability…but here Sumit also not happy with that decision as he suspected something else as he noticed in Kumkum during this days…But he said nothing…and judge gave next hearing date after 15 days…

Dr.Seema and one more Doctor whom send by court order to text Kumkum's Capability…Dr.Rex..done that text…and both doctor not gave permission for kept her pregnancy…here her IQ almost none as per her age…and she knew nothing about that…how may she brought up a baby..as here she none less a baby…

After 15 days Kumkum was now almost 4 month pregnant…after looked all reports judge when almost ready for gave permission for termination…Sumit said no one noticed one thing that report also said that abortion not good for she may died..as she was too weak…but prosecutor not agreed with asked him what would be future of that baby…was he want that life of baby which one Kumkum's lived..only lived Home to another..who would take care of that baby…one like Bimala…or what…but Sumit stopped him in middle n Said

"I WILL MERRY HER…RIGHT NOW…"

After 5 years…

DR.SUMIT WADHWA…the one name of social service..who the god for poor people's back from USA to India after 3 months and agreed for his first press conference..

On conference…almost done…

1st Reporter: "How u think about this Mr.wadhwa…u are a such a great doctor..and doing charity..not even think about money?"

S: "Yap..my mother did this for long me think about gave her retirement from her work ..so she 'l sepnd time with her daughter-in-law  and granddaughter…as the money thing I don't want lot..I'm happy with government salary and which they gave for run our homes."

2nd Reporter: "we heard that u married a mentally challenged woman…who also physically abused…so u also doing charity there…??"

S: "Mr..if ur father or mother would be ill…did u throw him out of ur house..or not support them..if ur sister being raped??"

2nd Reporter: (raised his voice) "Mr.Wadhwa…"

S: "Yea…me also not bare any nonsense against my family specially..my wife Kumkum..got it.." 

3rd Reporter: "Sorry..Mr.Wadhwa…but we all want to know about her and ur bay…how is she now…?"

S: "Ok…let me clear one thing…she not mad…but her brain not mature as her age…I amd mom have to brought up to baby at same time…Kumkum doing good now…we went USA every 6 month for Kumkum's treatment as we aware that she never be fully recover..as there is Jadu in real life..so..but thoda sa hi sahi…she now played with Khushi instead of her Doll Khushi….also understand that she is her baby….her part..not a doll..and Our baby…who is Kumkum's Khushi …understand her mother a lot..and she love that think her mother not like others…who never scold her..she also take care lot about her mother…who is her like mother..if Kumkum would be normal..be like Khushi…and the decision of marry her only mine..as a doctor I can't let Kumkum die..as she was my mother responsibility ..also the unborn baby..what was her fault..so I decided that time I have to marry her..to protected her and the baby as I was then fully capable to take that responsibility of them as My MBBS almost completed and I was 21..so did that..and also my mother support me a lot with this decision "

4th Reporter: "I Want to a so personal question..if u don't mind..can I??"

S: "Yap…U can"

4th Reporter: "Does not u ever feel to love her….i mean..hope u understand.."

S: (smiled)…"I also hope that question will be coming….and see it's coming….ok guys…I have to answer this one…and also clear your conciseness about my life…nope my SEX life right…."

"Guys…marriage always not about making love to your partner to making baby…also that understand your partner….when I was agreed  for this marriage no one asked to do so….me..myself wanted that…Kumkum is very special angle to me…and Khushi is my life…My mother who gave me birth..she the world for…when ..I have so many…I never think about that small need..'

"yes…I know as I also a doctor…every human have their physical need…yes me also…but when I look to my three angle…the small need went far away from me…like my life depend on only a single smile on their faces…as now also I'm sinking with that thought I may loss her..that though first came at her delivery time..I just so scared as her condition was not good..but God is great..he gave me that time one more angle..and when from we live toghter .. Kumkum always became restless if she don't see me long time…"he smiled…but soon vanished to watch the time…and panicked …

"Ohh…shit…it's 4 hours…OMG…"

4th Reporter: "What happened Mr.Wadhwa…??"

S: "What happened…ajj to main gaya…my one angle may crying not seeing me…n other one may boiling in anger..I have to go…so conference is over now…."

"One thing ….Khabhi dusro ke kiye jio…dekhna main khyase jita hoon…bohot sukun..aur Khishi milta hai life main…jab unki hotonpe Hashi hote hai…to zindegi ki bohot sare chahate..icchaye..koi mayne nehi rakhta hai…rakhta hai to..unki Khushi….ek baar kar dekha kisiki madad uske bina chahe dekhna accha lagta hai.."

And then Sumit almost ran from there…reporters also came out with him who all witness of his life's one beautiful moment…he didn't have to go the hotel room..where he gave his interview…he had collect his thing…when he came out from..that room..one lil cute girl holding one hand a beautiful woman..and almost drugging her there…and the woman had red eyes may crying so long..and then also tears also coming from her eyes…

And  Sumit stopped on his track…and ran to them…and hugged that woman…and kissing her eyes…saying sorry and something into her ears to stop her crying…and the baby hugged him by legs…he took her in his arms…and hold that woman into side hug..and took them garden of the Hotel…and playing with his two angles…and like he don't care of the society..he was happy in his life…Reporters all awe to saw him like that…n understand the woman was Kumkum..and girl was Khushi….now he was busy with his life so..all gave him privacy…and here he was busy with his world…Bina also came and joined with them and served them…and Sumit was busy to feed lunch to Kumkum and Khushi..and Both were busy to feed him…Here Kumkum now aso lived in her small dreamy world…where Sumit was Hero…but also her real life which was ever unknown to her…And for Sumit that was his small world..so different ..so pure…with all love…

uff my hand now paining...this is 3000+ words me types r8 now..now finish..n want ur beatifull views..dears...so now

plzzz ...
lov ,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

Me...Ur sukklover...now also known as Tama...
my frndz knows abt my...so...mujhe koi introduction to nehi dena padega...😆phew...
but i hav to mention that..me mad,creazy,crancky,mental..ready to go to a hospital...(if anything eles which i forgot to add plzz add urself🤣) about Hussain Juhi...so earlier i made some siggies stuff n ff ,os,VM on HuJu...now decided to write a short story...so.guys...i made this thread...hope u guys also like it...😳..

My 1st OS on SuKk:-

My 1st FF on HuJu:- 

Jannat...

My creation Gallary:-

VM Thread link:-

My 1st SS On SuKk:-

Lov,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

last links of my other works...if u wanted may view & comment there...

Last VM:

Siggies:

Jannat:

Saawariya:

PART:2

lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

NOTE:~

as many of my frnd asked me why me always written on socia issue..
so me wanted to tell u...as we belong to a mordern society...but there is too darknees in that...this one me just show you...all are want a beautifull world...then we have remove that first...so around mine many suffered but no one ready for open their mouth...let them tell have to fight...

lov,❤️
Tama
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing stuff TAma ...

Very nice

Loved it
pluviophile. thumbnail
Beautiful start, Please Continue <3

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It as such diff os which no one else has attempted.Rly touched my heart.Kk as a mentally retarded girl.Its true that such girls r also getting raped.U portrayed a social issue beautifully.Sumit accepted her n her daughter.But in real life it does'nt happen,thts so sad.But in ur os i'm happy that sumit loves kk n her child without bothering abt physical needs.lovely os.write more os like this
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing dear Tama...

carry on!!! 😊
Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was really well written
nd diff os