Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ashuvh

Groupbie

ashuvh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I think yash and Arti consummated their marriage, but Arti doesn't remember. Yash remembers and thinks its a big mistake. He must be thinking that arti tricked him. Now Arti is pregnant with his child.

Edit:
Guys, remember Arti wanted to go to the pub. but after that there is no shot about it.. I think they  go to the pub and maybe get drunk or something..and do 'IT". it's possible.. Yash feels he betrayed his wife and feels guilty! I'm sure this is the reason for his anger!

Edited by ashuvh - 09 September 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

maashloverSujana_20NafisarakelapothikPrincess3101hundal-QH-heena88USManeetianAADHIDEVpadmavarShouting_Silvernirmalac99jojo1986luv_lvndrShashi1984hana_ysweetysaranluvraj4everashGC_arja..Apz..Manali_IamGCianPuvZAngel_Luvgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arti is pregnant with. Yashs' child." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
No way, this is impossible! Tongue How can Aarti forget something so big?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-Shouting_Silverns1970salmankhanrulzKittya_Cullenhana_yladyBgudashGC_arjaFireLordPhoenix..Apz..alicia.

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i m hating dez typical track on indian serialz hope its a rumor

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992-QH-desikimsamShouting_Silverteju1816hana_yladyBgudashGC_arjashaf13..Apz..FireLordPhoenixalicia.

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
No.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-Shouting_Silverhana_yKittya_CullenladyBgudashGC_arjaalicia.ArYa_crazyluv

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
no pls,,not this timeOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-Shouting_Silverhana_yashGC_arjaalicia.ArYa_crazyluv

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

LOL..kind of possible with Aarti ,,,keeping in mind her recent amnesia syndrome.. how conviniently she forgot fire accident and aman incident!LOL

Edited by Bul3 - 09 September 2012 at 8:07am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mandie2hundal-QH-desikimsamFlagaditibdsalmankhanrulzPooja_11Shouting_SilverKittya_Cullenhana_ysmiley20ashGC_arjaRituparnaaFireLordPhoenixkholitaArYa_crazyluv_Invincible_

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

LOL..kind of possible with Aarti ,,,keeping in mind her recent amnesia syndrome.. how conviniently she forgot fire accident and aman incident!LOL

I can see how she forgot the fire incident, because she didn't really think it was the reason for Yash's anger since she expected herself to deliberately have made a mistake. Even the Aman incident, she didn't think Yash even knew she had been out, and if he did, she didn't expect him to really care. But this... is just WAY too obvious for Yash's anger. There's no way she can possibly forget this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-aditibdShouting_Silverhana_yashGC_arjaFireLordPhoenix..Apz..kholitaBul3

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i wan aarti 2 get preg wit yash's child but nt lik ths
1st yash must realise his luv 4 aarti n thn he shuld propse her in a romantic way,i would luv 2 c aarti blushin in all ths
thn finally thy shld consummate der marr 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-1d_luvahPooja_11heena88desikimsamaditibdashGC_arjasweetysaranKittya_Cullenhana_ykholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.