Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Guys, what wud be the next scene after the "koi boyfriend shoifriend to nahi bana li  na tumne " .. "haan hai mera boyfriend"

what wud be the next scene??  i am eager... share ur opinions

Edited by sajanFan - 09 September 2012 at 7:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolpayalibmanusha.cochinf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what could be the scene after promo??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Love is in the air now...

I think after Pankhuri says Haan hai mera boyfrnd , aadi will feel bad n will be  little possesive.. & will start searching for it...

sajanFansudi_4m_kolpayalibmf.s.m

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i think pankhu will cry in her room coz she loves aadi vry much  n aadi wohi khara rahega ,,,jaise uska duniya hi uzar gaya,,,,,

i m eagerly waiting for that,,

sajanFan-Deb-payalibmf.s.m

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
even i feel the same.. After saying that dialogue, Pankhu goes straight to her room , sit in bed with eyes full of tears...

And goes to his room and awake all night thinking of this all night.. and they would put some song ... Meantime Adi wud be thinking "why i am feeling irritated if she has a bf? " and realization starts from there... 

Hope we dont have to bear Lathika for too long and hope that Shivam wont  irritate us either

sudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinpayalibmf.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hmm .. I think Adi's reaction will be ... ( possessive ) . WHAT ?? ..n will be eager to know who is he !! Then he may see Shivam's picture with her .. ( as we know ... Mami will do something stupid regard it ) ... 

Edited by f.s.m - 09 September 2012 at 7:42am

sajanFansudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
no sudi...T2Q wont cry...she will be sad and in pain but she wont
and lolzz adi will find that pankhuri is teling truth and there pankhuri will eb shoked knwoing ke she has a boy friend and she dint even knew and unkwihly shivam will become her BF and adi wil take the cue and will go repenting T2Q for it and mami will play along the fuel in the fire and will take full advantage of the situation by keeping the photo of shivam in around T2Q things and adi will feel T2Q is really in love with this shivam guys and making fool of him...and more MUhahhahahhaha

sajanFan-Amri-anusha.cochinf.s.m

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wasie iss sab ki bajai se avantu ko shoort tym khushi milenge,,,,,,lol,,,:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

no sudi...T2Q wont cry...she will be sad and in pain but she wont
and lolzz adi will find that pankhuri is teling truth and there pankhuri will eb shoked knwoing ke she has a boy friend and she dint even knew and unkwihly shivam will become her BF and adi wil take the cue and will go repenting T2Q for it and mami will play along the fuel in the fire and will take full advantage of the situation by keeping the photo of shivam in around T2Q things and adi will feel T2Q is really in love with this shivam guys and making fool of him...and more MUhahhahahhaha
I must say .. U have a great experiance in Indian daily soups !! LOL LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.