General Discussions #33 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

No no Mallika...Namrata and Asto got it right...just felt that AS-DS thread is somewhat 'dead' of late.

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

No one is traveling Mallika Vis is talking in riddles and I think it has some thing to do with me
I am sorry I never meant anything personally. I was only talking about the thread. The people who made it lively are no more there. And its a fact. I am not blaming anyone.

The GD thread and AS-DS thread were 'born' around the same time. GD is at 33 and AS-DS is at 8. And most of the time it is on page 3 or 4 when maybe Asto or me bring it to page 1 with some caps.

No I understand

I know there is no blame intended Smile

I agree it is not as lively

but its certainly not dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Discussions #33 (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hmm .. activity will be back .. i'm sure ... people are busy these days with various stuff .. around Oct time all threads get active again !! Sep/Feb and Dec.(somewhat) are usually the dull phases of IF in terms of discussion I've felt.

I've got so many threads to update and without laptop it gets so tough Ouch .. I'll have to borrow the pc and update all of them on Tuesday.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

No no Mallika...Namrata and Asto got it right...just felt that AS-DS thread is somewhat 'dead' of late.

No i don;t think its dead... Its fine... Only the name of the thread should change

What should we call it?

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

you know what Asto...there was a thread called Comments on Pic Gallery thread...that was when all duo caps too used to be posted only in the gallery and people could pick out specific caps and talk about them on the thread. One could discuss about anyone, not just duo.

Of course most of the time people only used to talk about duo.

Once the duo thread came up, that thread became inactive.

Now we cannot have a thread for admiring only AS pics. I know its unfair that DS fans never come here. They stay on the FC and they prefer it that way...now what can I do about it? It's their problem.

The AS-DS thread is not 'dead' as such, but yes it's not lively as before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Originally posted by astonish

No i don;t think its dead... Its fine... Only the name of the thread should change

What should we call it?

Its should be only AS thread... because i am the only person who posts DS which people dont even care to like...

In every 10pages of As discussion there is one page or may be 2-3 posts of DS...thats it...

In that way.. atleast i wouldn't waste my enegry posting DS caps LOL

@Bhavs:  I don;t think it will be any more active than what it is now... I have been waiting since last December there there will be some good activity on the forum like it used to be last year beginning or last to last year end... but ...no more hopes

Edited by astonish - 09 September 2012 at 5:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@Asto no that will kill the philosophy with which that thread was initially opened

And I assure you it was opened in all sincarity because people were doing all discussion of duo on GD thread

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
The forum needs more lively people. Some new members who are willing to come forward and post caps and discuss...like there was a phase when Nandini, Deepika etc were all newbies and had fun.
There has to be something interesting happening on TV too...not these vanishing acts, duo-together-only-in-OTT-scenes and Nik's saree draping lessons.  

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
@Vis comments on Pic gallery was never an active thread

It didnt become inactive because of AS- DS thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top