Enough Swayam Be A Man yaaar!!!!

bilal_freestyle thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
why Swayam jii.. if Sharon want to show u an attitude and if she don't wanna talk with you then let it be... you show her double attitude ek to tumhari koi ghalti nahi uppar se tum uske peeche peeche bar bar yehi bolte we nazar aate hu ke"plzz sharon" "sorry sharon" W*F be a man yaaar show her ur bad attitude ek hafte me khud hi theek huke wapis aa jayegii... trust me boii i have lots of expiriance on this...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see swayam isnt reacting cozz he fears things will go wrong if he reacts or may be he is fearing that there are every chances that sharon might take him wrong...

but yess swayam will have to act or at least ask her wat exactly her fears are or problm is...until swayam does that sharon will not come out totally...but that he need not to show his attitude yaar...i mean swayam cannot behave ugly like sixth dancer track but he certainly need to act for his five year relationship...swayam this plain is not happening...he need to ask her wat exactly sharon problm is cozz as a swaron fan i want to know wat is bothering sharon and m hell confused abt sharon weirdness...and only swayma can do that...

plzzz swayam at least you dont give up...at least you dont say disheartening things cozz only you r expected to make things better
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So you think a man should shout and use his physical power in front women?!!

I don't agree, I very respect that Swayam is keeping his calm till last minute coz he realizes that his aggressiveness will make the situation even worst... just like the classroom scene...
bilal_freestyle thumbnail
[QUOTE=yasri]So you think a man should shout and use his physical power in front women?!!

I don't agree, I very respect that Swayam is keeping his calm till last minute coz he realizes that his aggressiveness will make the situation even worst... just like the classroom scene...
[/QU
No.. i mean that he have to show her some attitude becoz swayam is not wrong.. then why Sharon always say that "plzz swayam ye sweet talks mere samne mat karo" sorry bhi accept nahi kar rahi thats why i think that enough! he have to be a man.. no shouting, no phiscal power.. just with face expressions thats it.