Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
is there life after death ?
i hear a lot of tales talking of life after death and various others refuting life aFter death...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroKing-AnuAngel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rebirth." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

there are many people who say that they have experienced near death and out of body experiences. IDK if that points to life after death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..dreamygatz..

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am gonna have to die to answer your answer. Wait, would that be feasible? Not really. Geek

..dreamygatz..

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I think so... i watched some programmes on TV which said that there are people who remember their past life incidents and all :D

I wish we do have rebirths. I wanna be born again after this life... there's so many things I got to do and I dont think this life would be sufficient for me Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..dreamygatz..Samraat_92

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_kelly

is there life after death ?
i hear a lot of tales talking of life after death and various others refuting life aFter death...

Nobody can prove it true or not, its a hypothesis...but  if there are past lives, that means there are going to be future lives...or you will be able to see backwards, you will be able to see forwards also...it is up to person to person believe in it or not...Smile

..dreamygatz..

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
may be it could be a psychological factor!

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Friends, let me tell you with great pleasure that science has found evidence of rebrith. Yes you heard that right. The evidence comes from India Forum.

There are several types of rebirth that scientist have observed here. Some are unforced while others forced.

1) Unforced rebirths

these people die of boredom, exams, emotional reasons, fights. later they are reborn again.

2) Forced rebirths

these trouble makers are send to the gallows but their souls is restless so it comes back again.

3) Unknown

scientists are working to find reasons here.

@ topic. There is life before death so I am trying to make the best of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvlyAngel-likeDevilSamraat_92

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Does born again Christian count? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.