Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3~~~Sweta~~~kamuralipraman1234FlagButifuleyesVibhishnadharma22-VishaD-princessRock776_Avatarana_-Naresh-NamzzGeeshunneeiillmanzilmukularti07SilverBell..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Ramayan Written Update 9th Sep *~" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhishnatulipdaisy

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
thanks alotTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. I haven't been able to watch the previous weeks and now Zee TV is not available in my package. Every single time I start watching Ramayan, the channel disappears from the list Angry

I'll have to rely on updates but thanks to you all who give them that I am able to enjoy them.

tulipdaisy

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
thanksss dear for nice update
todays epi was fevlous . i love todays epi a lottt

tulipdaisy

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Thanx arathi. Beautiful wu.

tulipdaisy

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update, dear! Here's my take on today's episode.

1. I don't like the characterization of Vishvamitra. It may not be even the actor's fault, but the way he's shown to be kind of cynical, harsh, and always frowning doesn't sit well with me. I think of Vishvamitra (at least during the Bal Kand of Ramayan) as a jolly, affectionate, and smiling fellow who does not get angry unless provoked. This Vishvamitra seems like he's doing Ram and Lakshman a favor by taking them with him, instead of being overwhelmed that he has God in his presence.Ermm

2. The killing of tataka was cool in terms of effects and technology, but I honestly could not see much because of the darkness. Everything was black and dark blue and I could occasionally make out Ram or Lakshman firing an arrow, but other than that it was a very blurry, fuzzy scene that was made difficult to make out due to the darkness. I did like the lady who was chosen to play the apsara cursed to become tataka. She was very sweet and had an angelic face.Smile I wish she had been given more of a role in the show, perhaps as one of Sita's sisters.

3. The killing of Subahu and defeat of Mareech was short and to the point, which I liked. The song that came when Ram threw Mareech yojanas away was nice, my favorite tune by RJ!

4. The entrance of Sita was nice and again, I loved the song that they used for the promo and here, but why so much darkness?!Ouch The atmosphere in this show is so dark and gloomy all the time inside the palaces, and while Neha looked very beautiful and sweet as Sita, I could not make out her features that well because everything around her was so dim.

5. The precap was Ram and Sita's milan in the pushp vatika...which I am looking forward to because I'm liking Neha as Sita much much more than Gagan as Ram.Embarrassed She puts across Sita's innocence and sweetness well, and her expression of pure love when looking at Ram looked genuine.

All in all, this episode was okay...the best part in my opinion was the end when Sita made her entrance, as the beginning bored me.Stern Smile I knew Neha would be a good choice for this role and so far, she's proving it.Thumbs Up I just wish Gagan would improve too in my eyes. I don't know if others think differently or not, but to me he seems very one-dimensional. He smiles and delivers his dialogues, but there is no energy or life in them. He seems to be trying hard and I appreciate him for that, but I cannot get the feel of Shri Ram from him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamurali-VishaD-tulipdaisymanzilmukul

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Next episode will be a delight to watch Ram and Sita meeting each another Embarrassed

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.