Diya Aur Baati Hum

Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

_srija_

Goldie

_srija_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Awesome  Embarrassed  Awesome Embarrassed  Awesome Embarrassed 

But I was Still Much More Hungry Wink LOL 
Need Much Romance Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg you always stop at the wrong place!LOL Loved loved loved it please jaldi update Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!Star
amazing!!!!Clap

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Thank you all once again for the comments and likes! I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfortable with my posts, its just for entertainment and fun. The response for my previous post was not much and I really hope its not because some are offended but if you are, do drop me a message or just type it out as a comment. Constructive feedback is appreciated. Lastly and modt importantly, enjoy your stay at my version of the SurYa world!

Part 5

Sandhya turned away from the bed where the love of her life sat comfortably like a king on his throne. She could not believe that she had such a gem to herself. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard her husband's voice as he spoke on the phone which seemed to sound sexier at that point of time in the kind of environment they were in. She started walking towards the window which was opposite the bed and could not make it pass two steps as she felt a tug on her shawl and was surprised to feel it slip off her shoulder and onto the floor where it slide till the whole shawl was in Sooraj's captivity. She was a hundred percent sure that she had securely fastened it to ensure that it covered what it was suppose to cover. She then used her detective mind and realised that it was all her Sooraj-ji's doing while she was busy savouring his face. Now she was self concious and apprehensive. She just stood there with her back to her Sooraj-ji with her bare tummy and the slightest bit of cleavage exposed without any form of pallu or shawl covering it as usual.

In spite of herself, she hoped that she looked beautiful for her Sooraj-ji. She hoped that he liked what she had to offer. She wanted to tell him she loved him, she wanted to show him she loved him.

"Sandhya..." called Sooraj gently.

Sandhya's heart skipped a beat when she heard her husband call her name without the 'ji'. She loved it when he called her like that. It felt like he was practising some form of authority over her and if there is anyone Sandhya does not mind being controlled by, it was her Sooraj-ji for she knew he would never ever, not even in his wildest dreams take any form of wrong advantage over her.

Responding to her husband's gentle call, Sandhya slowly turned with her head bent, cheeks flushed and her hands by her sides clutching her skirt in her fist in an attempt to calm her nerves. Sooraj saw how shy his wife was at this point of time as she stood in front of him. Her shawl was still in his hands where he was playing with it. He drank in the beautiful sight of his wife for a few moments not missing any parts. The smeared vermillion of his name on her forehead, those beautiful downcast eyes, those blushing cheeks and the full trembling kissabe lips. Sooraj's eyes then travelled further down to her slender neck adorned with an elaborate choker, below that, the irresistable part of her chest, further down, her bare stomach and the cute navel waiting to be played with by his very own fingers as well as lips. He finally decided that his eyes already had their fun, it was his finger's and lip's turn to savour his wife. He slowly got up from his comfortable king-like position from the bed and walked up to his very own badmash who has suddenly transformed into a blushing little shy doll.

Sandhya watched her half-naked husband's bare feet as they made their way towards her. She was aware of his gaze on her. She marvelled at how her usually shy Sooraj-ji was not even showing abit of shyness at this extremely intimate moment while she, the usually naughty and more bold one, is feeling so shy and nervous, that she can actually feel her insides melting. Should be a girl's thing.

When he was finally standing all tall and handsome in front of her, Sandhya's gaze could only make it to his neck before she just had to turn away from her husband's unwavering stare. She held on to the chair in front of her for support as she could literally feel her knees becoming weak. Sandhya's bashfulness was making Sooraj even more eager to taste and pleasure her. He looked at the back of Sandhya's head where her hair reached down to her waist level. He then moved all of Sandhya's hair to her right shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on the bare part of her right shoulder. As soon as Sandhya felt her husband's lips, she closed her already dreamy eyes and enjoyed the moment. As soon as Sandhya was finally getting used to her husband's lips, his hands decided to practice their right on her. His warm manly palms softly rested themselves on both sides of Sandhya's bare waist sending flutters through her whole body. His lips were still tasting her neck and in the process, getting annoyed by the choker while his left palm has smoothly and sliwly slide across Sandhya's tummy and right palm had travelled downwards carressing her thigh.

All this was becoming too much for Sandhya to handle, he was teasing her way too much. Sandhya swiftly pried Sooraj's left arm which was snaked around her waist and ran to another smaller window a few feet away from her previous position. She was facing the wall with her almost bare back to her Sooraj-ji since her hair was over her shoulder. Sooraj looked at Sandhya's back with appreciation. The dori string hanging down her back was teasing him for some reason and it was then when he decided that it was time to undo it along with the rest of the little knots holding the blouse together and the choker...

So how was it? I hope you enjoyed! Do leave a comment and some suggestions or ideas perhaps?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshran_srija_coolmausam-Ayeshi-ManjuuPriya_SDshinseenArHiLover-xduniaTOTAL-ROMANTICSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Aww, simply Hot & sexy update dear.Blushing Loved how you depicted SurYa and their private moments. Wink  Do continue, I am enjoying your updates & imaginations. Nicely depicted which makes for nice visuals after reading Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hot..romantic..!!!Day DreamingHeart

Edited by sweetycutie - 09 October 2012 at 6:18am

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Too hottt to handle yaar...!!! Blushing Blushing
Our Suraj ji can be that naughty...!!!Day Dreaming  Keep updating pls...!!!

dunia

IF-Rockerz

dunia

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I am speechless
I am loving this new Surya 

waiting for more rocking update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top