Diya Aur Baati Hum

Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

RJMbi

RJMbi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
More Romantic  Update soon Next Part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 7)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Sexy scenes!!! Really... so sexy...!!!

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Part 4

Hello Everyone! Thanks again so much for all your appreciation towards my work. I was not able to update earlier as I am currently sitting for examinations and have projects to do. So yeah, here is the next part on a Saturday as one of the members, (udnis) wanted it on a weekend so here it is! Enjoy!

Sooraj was then done with the staff and was about to shut the door when Sandhya said,"ek minute," and then squeezed between her Sooraj-ji and the door to place the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. She took the opportunity to slide her body across her Sooraj-ji's which he of course noticed and was soon having that cute little puzzled frown he had whenever Sandhya did something he didn't understand and was waiting for her to explain.

Sandhya then shut the door behind her and turned to face her target who was looking at her with that expression she adored. As a form of explanation, Sandhya looked straight into her husband's eyes, smiled and said in a low voice,"taake koi aur humein tang na kare. (so that no one else comes to disturb us.)"

"Oh, jee Sandhyaji," replied Sooraj awkwardly as he did not expect his Sandhya to become all naughty and seductive again and neither was he braced for it.

In an attempt to distract her, he waved the invitation card and started explaining what the hotel staff explained to him trying his best to ignore Sandhya's confident fingers unbuttonning his shirt while pushing him backwards towards the bed. Once the top two buttons were undone, Sandhya proceeded on to kiss the small exposed area of her husband's chest and her lips went upwards while her fingers continued unbuttoning all the buttons.

Soon Sooraj forgot about the invitation and was just murmuring Sandhya's name as she untucked his shirt and proceeded to undo his belt still continuing with her kisses. All he could do was walk backwards with his hands by his side. By now, they were already at the foot of the bed. Once Sandhya got rid of the belt, she tossed it out of the way and started kissing Sooraj's muscular shoulders and at the same time entirely removing the shirt.

Sooraj felt a gush of wind on his naked back.

It was then when our innocent Sooraj realised how his bheendni was undressing him while she decently and modestly remained dressed in front of him preventing him any access to her skin. As much as he was enjoying his Sandhyaji's kisses and attention towards him, he too wanted the pleasure of savouring his wife. But before he could do anything, his sherni had already pushed him onto the bed against his resistance and jumped on him giving him hurried butterfly kisses on his face and neck but soon the kisses became slower and more passionate as she made love to the different parts of his face.

As Sooraj enjoyed the kisses rained upon him by his very own personal seductress, his hands worked overtime undoing the pins on Sandhya's clothing. He had to make sure that none of it poked his darling wife. Soon there was another interruption and this time it was the phone which rang just beside Sandhya's ears. She to detached her mouth from her husband's face and looked at him while her body was supported by her hands which were pressed on the bed on either side of Sooraj's head. As Sandhya lifted her head to look at her husband, both their faces were covered in the canopy of Sandhya's long hair and Sandhya was lying directly on top of Sooraj. Sandhya then flicked her hair to one side and as the light poured on her Sooraj-ji's face, she gave him a shy smile and got off him to allow him to attend to the phone.

Sooraj sat up on the bed in his half-naked form and attended to the call with his eyes on Sandhya who was suddenly too shy to look at him.

So how was it? Anything you guys want me to add? Suggestions and requests are most welcomed and I will do my best to accomodate them!

I would also like to apologise to a dear member BrunoMars who has requested for PMs as i may not be sending PMs because i am using my IPod so its quite difficult! Don't mind!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshransweetycutie_srija_-Ayeshi-Priya_SDManjuushinseendunia-Raz-Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Loved this seductive and sensuous update of SurYa scenes, keep them coming, I am in a dazed state after reading your imaginations and imagining SurYa acting it out. Really, so sexy it is. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Oh so sweet of u lovemj.thank u,wow this part is so sexy hot.after reading ur post i am dead.my poor brain rewinding all scenes u mention with surya.today i go to sleep never after reading ur sexy scenes.see on next weekdend till that this dose is far enough to live with surya.thank u 4 tis sexy part.

sweetycutie

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Wooo Blushing Now that is what you call sensuous! God you are killing me with all this romance! Blushing Silly Heart

Edited by Sonia17 - 29 September 2012 at 9:22am

sweetycutie

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OMG...very hot and sexy yar...Winkliked it a lotThumbs Up 
Please update soon.

sweetycutie

dunia