Diya Aur Baati Hum

Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks loveMJ for the lovely post and I really enjoyed reading it and want more of it so please continue soon...Day Dreaming

Loved how Suraj was protective and defensive about his wife and most of all loved Sandy taking the initiative to show her love for Sooraj...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJsweetycutie-Ayeshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up) (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
WOW!!! It was hottt...!!! I am dying to see Sandy becomes romantic... But u have made her sexy n passionate as well... Ur story was too hot to imagine must say... Please continue... It will be nice to know whats gona happen next... Embarrassed Wink Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJsweetycutie

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Very nice. Do continue soon!

LoveMJsweetycutie

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Whaaat? You can't just stop there!!!! I want to know what happens next!! LOL

Lol it was sooo good. Day Dreaming I've been wanting to see this scene in the show for a while now. (I pictured it as Sandy just throwing her arms around his neck, but your version is better Wink Either one would do for me in the show Tongue)  Please do continue, I can't waittt Day Dreaming

LoveMJsweetycutie

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Firstly, I would like to thank every single one of my readers who have shown their appreciation by either liking or commenting on my post. Thank you all very much. They truly motivated me to write this second part. Please keep the comments coming and supporting me! Happy reading!

Part 2

Sandhya was getting nervous and shy again but before the feeling could control her, she loosened her grip on Sooraj's shirt which was already crumpled badly and slide her hand down to where his coat was buttoned. Sandhya could no longer stare up at her handsome husband as his stare was making her insides go jelly-like. She therefore fixed her eyes on his coat button which she was having so much trouble unbuttoning for her hands had started to shake out of nervousness of being so near to her Sooraj-ji. Sooraj was noticing all this and marvelled at how his wife could be confident one minute and a nervous wreck the other. Did he really have such an effect on her? Whatever it is, it really made him feel good about himself.

He continued staring at his wife's pretty face while she fumbled with his button which was as stubborn as her. Sooraj then held Sandhya's shoulders with both his hands while Sandhya continued to work on the button with full concentration. She was fully aware of her husband's touch but was too helpless to do anything. He then pushed her gently but firmly till her back touched the wall opposite the one he was pinned to. (They are still in front of the hotel room door so this area is coridoor type where both the walls are quite close to each other.)

Now that the tables have turned and Sandhya is the one pinned with Sooraj dominating the act, Sooraj decided to help her or else the whole night will be spent on Sandhya's miserably failing attempt to unbutton his coat with her shaky fingers. He brought up his right hand and engulfed Sandhya's slender hands in his large manly one and removed it from the coat. He held on to her hand. Then with his left hand, he used his thumb and forefinger and expertly unbuttoned his coat within a second. While unbuttonning the second button, he brought up Sandhya's hand which he was holding and kissed it passionately while Sandhya blushed a deep red. She still could not bring herself to look up at her husband. She could not even handle his charms for 5 minutes and she was thinking of doing it for the whole night, yeah right. Just a small passionate stare or kiss could make her so helpless and weak. Moreover, now he is doing the things she is supposed to be doing, her plan is failing! She has got to do something about it!

He then left her hand and took a small step back. He then slowly eased himself off his coat, still staring at a blushing Sandhya whose head was bent but was giving occassional shy looks to her husband. Sooraj casually tossed the coat on the table nearby and came near Sandhya again.

"Hmm Sandhyaji, ab yeh kaam to ho gaya, aur kya karna tha aap ko? (Hmm Sandhyaji, now this is done, what else did you want to do?)" teased Sooraj, referring to the act of removing the coat. "Aap koi ijazat maang rahi thin a kuch pyar karne ki? (You were asking for permission na? To live me or something?)," teased Sooraj mercilessly while all Sandhya did was look down at her hands while she fumbled with them.

"Sooraj-ji wo main…wo," was all Sandhya could stammer while Sooraj still stared at her with heated eyes.

Finally Sooraj decided to show some mercy and…

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Do leave a comment!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.Arexoxmehekxoxharathi5american_desiayshransweetycutiecoolmausam-Ayeshi-ManjuuBrunoMarsLuminous_LinsSriBArHiLover-xtinatartarimaddy311Tacker_HolicduniaSAIBALROUTH

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
That was really really romantic! Blushing HeartGosh I dont think we will be seeing that on DABH! But you really are an amazing writer! ClapClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AresweetycutieSAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
WOW!!!... Sooo romantic...!!!
I wish ki really ye sab dekhne ko milte...   

sweetycutieSAIBALROUTH

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
oye you did it twice in a row now, stopping at crucial momentAngryLOL
Really loved this part. Do continue soonBig smile

sweetycutieSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top