great effort!!!!
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg!!! so romantic...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
cant wait for next patt...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
ohh so romantic and sizzling SurYa moments, loved this part totally and badly wish that such things get shown in the show at a later time, please do continue, eagerly waiting for your next part. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved this second part too πŸ˜Š Continue soon, can't wait to see what happens nexttt 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is hot. Hot. Hot. Hot..steamy...!😲..I wish Sooraj show a little mercy on us too...πŸ˜†Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
NOTE:

Firstly, i would like to thank all my readers for their support. Its really endearing to be accepted and appreciated by everyone so warmly. The real motivation for me to continue is your support through the comments. I truly cherish each and everyone of them.

This note is to inform you guys that the upcoming updates would have some mature content so reader's discretion is advised. I do not mean to offend nor make feel anyone uncomfortable with my work. I hope that you will enjoy reading and imagining our darling couple as much as I did while writing the updates.

Lastly, thank you all once again for your support and appreciation. I have yet to familiarise with the forum. [B][/B]
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do continue writings , they are Mature content and Hot πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ 
Okaay people! Here comes the third part! Enjoy!

Part 3

"Sooraj-ji wo main…wo," was all Sandhya could stammer while Sooraj still stared at her with heated eyes.

Finally Sooraj decided to show some mercy and held Sandhya's shoulders with both his hands again. Today his wife was looking breathtakingly beautiful in this ghagra choli (skirt and blouse outfit with a shawl) and he was going to take full advantage of it. He then caressed his way down to her hands which he then brought up to his mouth and kissed them, first her left knuckle and then her right one. After that, Sooraj held her wrist and then kissed each of her palms. He then left her right hand and extended her left one and gave small kisses on the length of her arm till he reached her neck. He then firmly grabbed Sandhya's waist from both sides to prevent his little badmaash princess from running away. One thing he learnt while romancing his wife was to use whatever manly strength he had to hold her and keep her in place for she would not miss any opportunity to run and make him run as well.

He then brought her close till the bottom halves of their body were crushed against each other. This made Sandhya hold on to both Sooraj's shoulders for support. Sooraj then kissed Sandhya's neck gently but passionately making Sandhya yearn for more. Her elbows, which were the barrier between their chests was soon removed as she gradually lost her inhibitions and encircled her arms around his neck to bring him closer. Sandhya was totally under her hot and soft husband's spell as he continued his sweet assault with her neck. Like his character, Sooraj was not aggressive...yet, save for the two love bites he just could not help but give her. Nevertheless Sandhya being the rough and tough girl she thought she was, loved it.

For a while, the only sounds heard in the room was an occassional sound of Sooraj's kisses and some sighs as well as a little cry of surprise and sheer delight from Sandhya when Sooraj gave her the first love bite.

It was the knock on the door that resounded throughout the cozy room that brought the two love birds back to Earth. Sooraj detached his lips from Sandhya's neck and looked at her. When Sandhya saw her husband's ruffled hair and colour on his face, she felt like she was looking at the hottest man on the face on Earth. He looked extremely irresistable in that messed up get up. They forgot why they broke apart in the first place and so Sooraj who by then had not even an ounce of shyness in his eyes full of desire to savour his wife, cupped Sandhya's face and leaned in for a kiss. Sandhya closed her eyes slowly, anticipating the feel of her husband's lips on hers when a second knock interrupted them this time. Sandhya jumped at the sudden sound causing Sooraj to chuckle, amused by his wife.

Sandhya made a mental note to place the 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside the door to ensure that there were no more distractions. Sooraj then gave Sandhya a peck on her cheek and held her hand tightly to again stop her from running away while he opened the door which was just beside them. Sandhya noticed her Sooraj-ji holding on to her hand and she knew the exact reason why he did that. Now it was her turn to chuckle in amusement.

Sooraj had the door opened just enough for halve of his body to be seen to the person outside while Sandhya was behind the door held captive by Sooraj's strong grip. She had a good mind to tip toe and kiss the certain part of her husband's neck but she could not risk the hotel staff whom her Sooraj-ji was talking to, to see. It would be too embarrassing.

The hotel staff gave Sooraj an invitation to a ballroom party organised by the same Food and Beverages company. During the time Sooraj was talking to the staff outside, Sandhya replenish her naughty vibes and was ready to seduce her husband. It was going to be done her way now and she was going to make sure her extremely sexy and innocent husband lose all his innocence tonight itself.

Do leave a comment!