Reply to Viewbie - Page 11 (Please follow-up)

Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 3

Hi Everyone, Sarah here and like everyone here, I too love DABH and of course our two love birds! Here is a little something for you guys, hope you enjoy! Please do leave a comment! Would like to know everyone better! Just entered the forum you see!

Here, Sooraj is invited to be the guest of honour at an event organised by a prestigious food and beverages business in Mumbai. He was given a 5 day stay at the 5 star hotel where the event was held. Although both Sandhya and Sooraj asked Bhabho to come along, Bhabho insisted that they went by themselves for she hated travelling (In reality, Bhabho wanted them to spend time together. So sweet na?)

They had just arrived from the event. During the event, many girls were making eyes at her Sooraj-ji but her Sooraj-ji only had eyes for her. Moreover no matter where or who her Sooraj-Ji was, he never left her and always made sure she was by his side. He protected and took care of her extremely well. One thing she found extremely cute and irresistable about her Sooraj-ji was the fact that after he was introduced to a pretty girl, he would immediately put his arm around Sandhya's waist, draw her close and proudly introduce her as his wife. All this made Sandhya's heart swell for her Sooraj-ji and she could not resist staring him with eyes full of love. As the event ended and Sandhya walked back to the hotel room beside her husband, she started fantasizing how she would show her immense love for him. She decided to put her plan in action immediately once they were in the privacy of their room.

Once Sooraj closed the door, Sandhya immediately pinned him to the wall beside it much to Sooraj's surprise.

As usual, Sooraj asked innocently and a little awkwardly, "Sandhyaji, ye aap kya kar rahi hain? (Sandhyaji, what are you doing?)"

Sandhya then looked up at him and smiled with her hands still clutching on to Sooraj's shirt at his chest and having him pinned to the wall. She tip toed till her mouth was near his ears and whispered seductively, "Aaj mujhe apne pati par boht pyar aa raha hai aur main usse jee bhar ke pyar karna chahti hun. Ijazat hai? (Today I am feeling alot of love for my husband and want to love him to my heart's content. Do I have permission?)"

Sooraj heart started pounding in his chest. He was aware of his Sandhya ogling him at the event but he was definitely not expecting this. His Sandhyaji was so sexy at times. He was amazed at her confidence. Little did he know that Sandhya's heart was beating 10 times faster than his as she was making her moves. Her Sooraj-ji, though timid, made her nervous and self-concious at times. Although she knew that he would not mind anything she did, she still wanted to look beautiful for him, to do things for him that would make him happy. This was just one of those.

She looked up at him with lustful eyes, waiting for an answer. By then, Sooraj was already turned on and fully charged for what was to come. He looked down at his wife and carressed her fist still clutching on to his shirt firmly. He then said smoothly,"Sandhyaji, main to tumhara hi hoon, tum jo marzi karna chahti ho mere saath, karlo, ijazat maangne ki kya zaroorat? (Sandhyaji, I am yours only, do whatever you want to with me. There is no need to ask for permission.)"

He watched as his wife's lustful expression turned to that of surprise at his comment.

"Kya huwa Sandhyaji? Shuru ho jaye na, (What happened Sandhyaji? Start na,)" teased Sooraj.

Sandhya was getting nervous and shy again but before the feeling could control her, she loosened her grip on Sooraj's shirt which was already crumpled badly and...

How is it? Should I continue?
Edited by LoveMJ - 11 years ago

U described SurYas Epitome of Love and Romance so Smoothly ,

Yup Continue πŸ˜† 

Like them ,Ur SS Descriptions are So Cute and Hot .
Wow that was naughty.I also want them to get away from Hanuman gali after this problem is sorted for some private moments.Why did you stop continue the story?I am enjoying it.
lol, you describe it so good.. sounds like something that could actually happen! continue. πŸ˜†
Nice SS. Please do continue. I am loving your depiction of SurYa, they are going so naughty and sizzling β˜ΊοΈ
hot, hot, hot Loved the first part. Do continueπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it !  πŸ˜ƒ 
Please do continue πŸ‘πŸΌ 
YES YES YES Continue
Loved it... U took me to the Surya land...
Awesome
Waiting for next part
THIS SHOWS OTHER SIDE OF SANDHYA HOTTY HOTTY SANDHYA...PLZ CONTINUE UR SS...HOTTY SANDHYA VS SEXY SURAJ 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
it is exciting...please continue!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰