Savdhaan India @11

Mohnish Bahl's performance(daily) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

smokyeyes

smokyeyes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Mohnish is doing fantastic as a host tooo...Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandasmkekulchitralidvinbusybee..minarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Bahl's performance(daily) (Page 2)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awesome hosting by MB Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1swatirahalashutosh.pandamamtasasmkelidvinkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

TearsTul

TearsTul

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Waiting for tonight's epi...again Mohnish Bahl sir onscreen... :-)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandakulchitralidvinbusybee..minarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Sir r fantastic in whatever u do.  Waiting for today's episode

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Yes,he is just PERFECT,the BEST watever he do...Proud to be your fan Sir jee...Big smileBig smileEagerly waiting for 10:30PM...SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by debalena_tunai - 10 September 2012 at 4:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl makes a very impressive entry in Savdhan India   India Fights Back...this is just the start of a great journey :) We wish him all the best !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1smkeashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Hi,MB, I am ur fan rather I am very crazy for u (sorry not for Mohnish Bahl but for Ashu ). I come to know about this page after u left ktlk .But I was so angry on u as u left the serial half way and I love ktlk but because of u I stopped to see that serial. So I never comment here earlier. Dr Ashu speechless performance . I forgot that u r Mohnish Bahl. I thought u r Ashu only. But ,now I understand, I was wrong as after all u r an actor . But now Ktlk, let me talk about Savdhan India..

Its good that, u got such show in that u r Mohnish Bahl only not other person so fans like me will start loving Mohnish Bahl the way they love Ashu. Frankly, I like u a lot in HAHK, HSSH and Sanjeevani but I love u in ktlk. Yday ur performance as a host is really so superb. Love it .Uss Ladkise Jada pain maine Aapake Face per aur eyes mai dekha and ie really great.

As per my earlier comment only 1 suggestion At last when u said " India Fights back " with Josh .. U said with josh .no doubt but pl little bit more josh on face and voice and also expressed it through Hand movement also (like Aamir khan at the end he said Satymev Jayate .only hand thing as ur expressions and delivery of lines better than Aamir Khan ). and after that pl say Good night and God Bless with full dimple smile with waving of fingers. (I know,show is serious and harsh but end should be always happy with positive attitude so I feel its require. and u look damn handsome with dimple smile ie another advantage ,hamare aage ke episode tak ke 24 hours aasani se nikal jayenge and on Friday ,just little bit turn ur face at left side and show us ur right side of face so we r able to see ur full dimple after all sat.sun and monday 3 days nikalane hai ..ha ha ha )

From some days, I am silent reader of ur this page. You r really lucky, so standard ,amazing fan followers u have (most of them r females). They love u so much. Even I am also ur true fan, believe me but mere pyar mai ghussa jada ho gaya tha. Now dare u leave this show in half way. And if u want to leave ,first see that some thing better in ur hand. Don't hang us in future the way u hanged us for 6 months. Its very bad. So we want compensation, We want Best Anchor Award fm u.
Waiting for Monday. Yaar,yeh bich mai Sat.Sun kyo aaya ? First time week end per itana ghussa aa raha hai.
Keep Smiling, God Bless,.

Debalena - This is from a fan of Mohnish Bahlji from another site. Delete if not eligible to be posted here.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandaminarva.pandabusybee..debaleena_tunai

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
 Mohnish Bahlji gives his 100 percent in everything he does and he is an excellent host in Savdhan India. His charm and personality has  made  people, who earlier did not watch real life crime shows, try it out. Keep rocking, MBji.You are the BEST.Clap

Edited by kulchitra - 10 September 2012 at 11:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAminarva.pandabusybee..mamta-sdebaleena_tunai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.