Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's mistake .. And Jagya's mistakes..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

komalakssahParihoonmein_12divyababugarapatideepa911nithi07mmishra1Desdemonasakadafidramagothe_RijsrijaysbadamAnjanaYYZPicasso9navyaalex89staroneserialshookedleo4everManasi_16roberoiPiyuu_SRKtiny15Blukittenaparnauma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's mistake .. And Jagya's mistakes.." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tootyfruity

Goldie

tootyfruity

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
What a way to say...if i do, i am good, and if othersdo..they are bad..you yourself mentioned so much about DS ..thanks and clearly states what ds did and if she can be pardoned Jagya too...you just dragged gauri to make your point strong...i do not think anyone talked about Gauri and her sorry..she never said,asked so far..no one talksed about Gauri...we are talikng about only JAGYA...WHAT A WAY TO DEGRADE JAGYA FURTHER BY PUTTING GAURI S SIN ALSO ON JAGYA..when Jagya came to know the truth it was he who slaped gauri and left him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50elasingh

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuShaista33Desdemonahooked

tootyfruity

Goldie

tootyfruity

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Some people just carry concave lense...they do not have convex lens to see the things...not me..but by writing that i am shouting..I can now very well imagine how civilzed you are..you have clearly shown your civilization by shouting yourself..good luck to you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababummishra1AnjanaYYZhookedleo4everPiyuu_SRKManasi_16tiny15aparnauma

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

What a way to say...if i do, iam good, and if othersdo..they are bad..you yourself mentioned so much about DS ..thanks and clearly states what ds did and if she can be pardoned Jagya too...you just dragged gauri to make your point strong...i do not think anyone talked about Gauri and her sorry..she never said,asked so far..no one talksed about Gauri...we are talikng about only JAGYA...WHAT A WAY TO DEGRADE JAGYA FURTHER BY PUTTING GAURI S SIN ALSO ON JAGYA..when Jagya came to know the truth it was he who slaped gauri and left him..

Yeah. Your own words show that what a coward Jagiya is. First he left Anandi saying that she is bot worthy of him coz she is uneducated and ganwar. Now he left Gauri saying that she is a liar and selfish. In both the cases he escaped from the situation. If he ever loved Anandi then instead of leaving her he should have helped her in pursuing her studies further and acted as a strong support for her. If he ever loved Gauri he would have realised his mistakes first and then made her realise her mistakes, gone to Singhs together and ask for forgiveness. But he left her too.

You will say that he always supported Gauri and was with her even after she did his insults. Why ? Coz he loved her ?? No !! Coz he was degree less, jobless and hence money less at that time. He knew it that he has nothing and had to be dependent on her for everything !! If he'd have had a job and mobey he'd have left Gauri after first insult and have never given a damn to her !!

Same applies to Gauri. She was not with Jugs coz she loved him but coz of the Sumi's challenge to her, ''tumhaari shaadi jyaada din tak nahi chalegi''.

Its clear that both of them never loved each ither. They were each other for selfish reasons. LOVE is not at all the reason for them staying together !!

Now, dont take it wrong but i understand what makes you sympathise with Jagiya.
I never knew that with the people i am arguing are MALES. Their comments/ posts are now justified !!

Its an old habit of man to blame woman for everything.

''You are selfish, you are characterless. You did magic on me through your fake love and made me do things your way !!''
As if he was a doodh peeta munna who can be behlao phuslaoed by anyone !!

In the way Prerna has justified DS actions is AWESUM ! Clap

Whatever she did was coz of the stupid norms that were stuffed in her mind by some people. ( her parents ofcourse ! )
Moreover she is trying hard to rectify her mistakes. But what is Jagiya doing ?!! Except drinking hard, crying and falling here and there to gain sympathy ! If he is guilty then he should prove himself !! Show his parents that he has changed ! Parents know their child. They will notice if any positive change will take place in him. But a change wont come by drinking and crying. It will come by doing something !!

Everyone was angry when Anandi used to remember Jugs insults and cry. They said she should stand up and make her career instead of doing all rona dhona ! She DID STOOD UP ! As a result she is sarpanch of her village ! Same applies for Jagat ! He should make a place in his family's heart through his good actions not by making himself a phatehaal and getting sympathy as a bheekh !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiParihoonmein_12sbadamchitra11mmishra1AnjanaYYZPicasso9hookedManasi_16aparnaumaprerna4rishav

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@ prerna4rishav

I completely agree with you.Love this post.

People often judge her on the basis of that harsh demenour.Very rarely people try to see what lies beneath that exterior.While so many posts were dedicated to analyse the basis of Gauri's behaviour.

Here is this woman who was in her early twenties,barely literate, widowed with two small children to take care of one of which is a responsibility thrust on her, driven out of her  late husband's because she resisted her brother in law's advances. How tough it must have been for her to chalk out a life for herself and her two children out of nothing. 

The way she rose to be the matriarch of her family but the entire village.People often fail to see this accomplishment of hers.Along the way she became harsh because that's what life and circumstances required from her.Yes she was harsh to her daughters' in law.Because she perceived softness as weakness that will hamper life.
Her treatment of Basant's first wife came from her ignorance.She probably never seen a doctor during her pregnancy and her delivery was conducted by dhai and that must have made her oblivious to her daughter in laws precarious health status.
I agree she was most cruel to Gehna.Her behaviour can not be excused in this case.

Her harshness towards her daughters in law Sumi and later on Gehna is a result of her thinking that she knows best. After all she was very successful woman in her own right and that success does bring in some amount of arrogance.

About her treatment of Anandi.She was strict grandmother her methods to make little Anandi understand the consequences of her actions sometimes bordered on cruelty.But she never belittled that girl or made her feel inadequate the way J did.DS  was always aware of Anandi's strenghts and positive points.She knew that A is far superior than her laadesar J.In her attempt to bring some equality into J and A' relationship she tried to bring A down to J's level instead of trying to bring J's level to A. That was her biggest mistake.

Finally when she was made to face the consequences of her mistakes she tried/still tries her best to correct her mistakes.Her mistakes were a result of her desire to see her family happy and were committed in order to keep her family together.

Jagya's mistakes were a result of his selfishness and when faced with the consequences of his mistakes he blamed everyone.By the time he owned up his mistakes it is too late for him.

You can not compare DS's mistakes with that of J's.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 September 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12deepa911sbadammmishra1AnjanaYYZPicasso9hookedManasi_16Piyuu_SRKprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12sbadamdeepa911mmishra1DesdemonaAnjanaYYZPicasso9hookedManasi_16aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top