Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i got lots of PM asking me about the song or its meaning and even some post in thread what does it mean...so i thought to open a new thread and let evry one know the song avantika and harish sang and why they sang and the meaning of it

Is mod se jaate hain
Kuchh sust kadam raste
Kuchh tez kadam raahein

in mormal terms means :-

From this turn walk by, 
Some lazy paths, 
And a few fast paced lanes.

this is the time of new begning and where does there road goes is nknown either twards hero's dream of having a quit simlp life with wife at home and waiting for him when he returns home and making a fmaily and loving his wife all the way to haven or towards the deram of wife who has her own ambition to becomea big politician like her father as she belongs to rich family and fall in love wiht hero who is middle class...so here lazy reffers to huby life and fast refers to wife life

Patthar ki haveli ko
Sheeshe ke gharaundon mein
Tinkon ke nasheman tak
Is mod se jaate hain

in normal term means :-

[Towards a mansion made of stones,
In a house of glass
Or a nest of mere twigs
Can we go from this turn

here writer means either our relation ship can turn out to be like a home made up of stone and evr lasting reation with no wind or storm can break it or it can be like a glass of house where we have to take evry step very cautiosuly and thinking and geting scared in evry turn it might not get broken as there are people who might want to break it or it can be only like a house of twig ke 1st sign of trouble and it falls down and evrything over and recks our dream nad ambitions and love for each other...which road we are gling through we dont know

so in all we know that harish wanted a simple life and avantika has her own ambitions so it clashes and as like in movie heroin wons and hero lost his wife and kids to heroin ambitions same harish lost lal to avantika's dream and thinking and here they both calling there shots by singning song...where avantika trying to say we had so many roads ahead and it was we who had to decide either your lazy road and nothign in that life or either my way..the life of fast pace and so much into it...and harish replying the road which he woud have taken turned out to be in the way of how there relaitonship would have strenghten or loose it all like a nest of twig a rain mere little hrash and it shakes and falls down

please do comment and push the liek butoon ..even if dont like its an order of DON Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaimanju-shreeCamrynePissa99AR-ARHI_nailasudi_4m_kolPoojaa_Panusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHsukhi...EkSapnoKiParipeachesnplumsf.s.m-aparna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meaning of song by harish-avantika" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Lolz DON ? Who is Don here?LOL Payal DON haha! Seems funny wid uHug

Regarding Song yeah its a Classic song wid such beautiful meaning! Thnx yar for making me feel dat its meaning! Btw i realy likd Harish-Avantu song Is Mod se Jate hain! N when Avan2 cried!

Hey What was song which Preeti sang?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

-aparna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aparna-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
One of my fav song payal
and deep meaning which these old songs held is so unique
thanx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
:O :O this is what the song meant?!
I didn't understand a word when they were singing but just loved their facial expressions! 
Thanksss for explaining this beautifully! Hug

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

:O :O this is what the song meant?!
I didn't understand a word when they were singing but just loved their facial expressions! 
Thanksss for explaining this beautifully! Hug

hey!why dint u asked me before swetuuu
what was stoping you
well chlou i am happy i was bale to help you

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Arey Payal i want song jo priti ne gaya tha

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Gosh Dev,
give her some time na !  :P 
She is busy talking to me so you can kindly get lost :) 

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
U Pooji lolz! Its Afternoon nw! N i askd Payal in Morning! N tu apni Bak bak Band kar lolzROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL i wil nt get lostROFL,ROFL,

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.