*UPDATE Pg3*Aarya FF: Tum!!! Just You!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,

How's everyone feeling? Hope PV and PV forum has been treating you guys well.

So ya, well basically a random story popped up in my head and i thought it would fit perfectly for our Aarti and Yash.

But do note, that the story does not resemble much of PV.. so dont compare๐Ÿ˜ณ..

anyways, i'm gg to add a short teaser and you guys can go on from thr.

Do tell me what you like what you would like to change and what is not working for you. Much appreciate comments.

Also do add your own plot in.. inspiration is always gd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

alright.. i'll edit this post later to update on the characters, as they appear.
Edited by sjashy - 11 years ago
***********Episode 1 : Scene @ Mumbai roads************

Saturday morning 11am. Hot and sunny weather and Mumbai is bleaming with busy shoppers and youngsters. The smiles around, the jokes shared and the happiness felt. Mumbai never felt this beautiful but yet in a small corner, right at the red traffic along the junction in a red honda jazz, a young lady seems all too worried.

*zoom closer in to the red honda jazz and... *

Aarti : Damn this mumbai traffic?!?!?! Dont this people have anything better to do. I'm going to be soo late and then when i get back home my mom is going to give me another long lecture.

*Aarti looks at her watch, its 11 10*

Aarti: Shit shit, i'm already 10 mins late. I dont even have his number. Oh god, why... what am i going to do now.

*suddenly the phone rings*

Aarti: Ha mumma, bolo.

Mrs. Dubey: Aarti dear, where are you? Have you reached Nariman point yet. Remember Coffee Bean darling.

Aarti: Yes momma, i remember. I'm stuck in traffic. Will be there in 20min.

Mrs. Dubey: Aarti, 20mins๐Ÿ˜•. Arey yaar, pity the poor guy. He'll be waiting and think of the first impression your going to give him.

Aarti: Mom i get it. I'm late. What can i do? Mumbai traffic is such. And what first impression and all. I dont care. I already told you i'm not interested in meeting him. I'm only going there for you cause of my promise. Need i remind you of how you blackmailed me into this?????

Mrs. Dubey: Arey Aarti, okay okay, relax. dont tension much. Just give him a call that you will be late.

Aarti: I dont have his number mom. I'll just go there straight. If he's there. Good for you. If he's not. Good for me. Okay mum, i'll call u later.

**********Scene @ Coffee Bean, Nariman Point***********

Aarti scans through the crowd at coffee bean. Mostly couples and a couple of businessman with their laptops. No sight of any so called single tall dark 28 yr old guy.

Aarti: What the hell??? n i thought i'm late..๐Ÿ˜ก Mrs. Dubey what the hell have you gotten me into???? Matchmaking me with Mr. Inpunctuality๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.. Sigh i knew that this is not going to go well. Anyways, lets just wait for awhile. Maybe i'll get a coffee.

*Aarti is walking towards the queue when suddenly this guy turns back and nearly knocks onto her. He spills his latte on his white shirt while aarti looks shocked*

Stranger in white: Holy crap.. my shirt...

Aarti: opps. i'm super sorry. Really sorry. I didnt see you.

Stranger in white: Cant you see where your going. What are you?? A freaking blind fella???

*He looks up and sees Aarti's eyes. For some reason he feels her sorry is genuine and more than his angry, he felt her pain as tears slowly rolled up her eyes*

Stranger in white: Urm๐Ÿ˜•. I'm sorry. It's okay. Dont worry about this.

Aarti: I'm really sorry sir. I reall...

Stranger in white: Its okay. It's not your fault.

*As the stranger turns his back and walks away. Aarti looks on to him in astonishment. She knew if it was her in her position, she would've scolded him like nobody's business. But here, this guys just said its okay and walked away. For some reason, aarti just felt like staring at him and suddenly he turns back. The stranger in white turns back, looks onto Aarti and smiles. And beyond her control, Aarti smiles back at him. She just felt like she had to*

*********Scene @ Aarti with her Coffee Bean************

Aarti gets her drink and finds a quiet spot at the back. She is checking her message in her phone when a voice goes.. "Aarti... "

Aarti looks up and infront of her a guy with black shoes and blue jeans appears. He seemed tall and she scans further, he is wearing a crisp white shirt. And what a minute, with brown stains on the shirt?????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

She looks up further and its the same stranger she just knocked onto a few minutes again.

Aarti goes " Urm, yaaa and you?? "

Stranger in white: "Aarti dubey, its a pleasure to meet. I'm Yash..."

Aarti: Yash Scindya???

Yash: Yup, yash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sjashy - 11 years ago
Alright. Thats all for the first part.

Do share your thoughts.

Love to hear from all of you.

thanks,

xoxo
Yay, Me first! Lovely beggining! Very different, wonderfully written! Please Continue Soon! And do you plan on sending PM's?

EDIT: I realized I wasn't the first, sorry I lied. There were likes before me. But I guess I get the first comment, no? ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
heyyy its too gud yaar...nice concept...pls continue ...looking forward for it
wow superb update ~~ !! seems different and nice would love to read more of it update soonnn !! 
WOW great first part...pls continue.. loving it!!๐Ÿ‘

Just one request, if possible kindly can you use a larger font? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
superb i like it waiting for next update !!

Love it...great concept!! Please continue soon...looking forward for it.

Just a small request...could you use larger font...I had to squint my eyes to read the story.

And hope you could PM once the next update is ready...that is if you don't mind!
Originally posted by SarahRam

Love it...great concept!! Please continue soon...looking forward for it.

Just a small request...could you use larger font.

@ bold: plez2 do some favor for me...plez larger the font (4 ur info im wearing glasses)
but still to open widely my eyes to read it...Plez do not be offended by what I said...

i really looking forward it,plez cont soon...๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers...๐Ÿ˜‰