Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
                                  !!!!NANI'S INTERVIEW!!!!
TODAY I HAD GOT A CHANCE TO MEET NANI AND HAD TAKEN HER INTERVIEW ONLY FOR YOU FRIENDS..HERE IS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY..
NOTE:THIS IS A PURELY FICTIONAL FUN POST..NOTHING SERIOUS..NOT INTENDED TO HURT ANYONE..JUST A JOKE ON THAT CHARACTER 'NANI'

ME:  Good morning Nani ji!!!

NANI:  This morning is not good..Ram Hi Rakhe!! You are those IF people na?? why have you all come to disturb me?? I don't like you all..nobody likes me there..

ME: But naniji an appreciation thread has been put up for you

NANI: YEAH!!its that NANI PUNISHMENT and not appreciation thread which that lomdi has started and you chuha support her…

ME:But naniji..why then do you always torcher Ichcha and her dear ones…hasn't she always tried to help you??

NANI: are chuha!! You don't have the thakur brain..i have it..you wont understand..ichcha has taken away my screen space in uttaran..otherwise my dearu cvs told me that uttaran full half an hour would show only me..but that ichcha has taken my screen space!!!

ME: Didn't tapasya and mukta also do that???then why don't you hate them??

NANI: O NO!! whenever tapasya was on screen wouldn't she remind you all of me?? She would blindly follow me and you all would say "NANI!!! UFF NANI!! AHH NANI!!" so how can I hate my tappu???but mukta…Ram hi Rakhe..

ME: what about mukta naniji??

NANI: I thought she was just as stupid as her mom..but my god..she has brains!!! From rathore I think..plch!! all these years have been wasted!!

ME: yes!! Mukta wont listn to you!! I am sure!!

NANI:   e chuha!!! Zaban samhalke!! I don't need mukta to ruin your favourite's life!!

ME: o what are you gonna do naniji?? For so many years you have done so many things..are there any left??

NANI:  I told you na…you all wont understand…thakur brains are needed like me and divya and pushkar and rohini…

ME: Yes yes of course..i get it…so do you have any message for my friends at INDIA FORUMS??

NANI: HA!! Tell your friends that they should never underestimate me..i am going to be bank..with a bang!!!and don't ask the cvs for positivity..my cvs..i mean..the cvs wont ever listen to you…

ME: Last question..is there anything between you and the cvs..we think that you are in love…

NANI: 'we are just friends'..but yes they only listen to me and I promise ine day you will only see me for half an hour in uttaran and that day I will stop torchering ichcha!!

ME: Yes naniji..because that day onwards no one will see uttaran and it will end!!

NANI: Ram Hi Rakhe tujhko chuhaaa!!!!!!!

Well..nani's rage will shortly be bought under control…!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO ASK NANI then do post them here and she will answer all your questions when she is free!!!

NOTE:  This is just a fun interview which is purely fictional…please donot take it seriously..just have fun!! Pratima Kazmi I love you but I just hate your character..so did not mean to hurt her or her fans in anyway!! Thanks!!

Edited by --Ishani-- - 08 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

poobalasriisuhani77ninetosixashPavaniShinyvoiletnikkiriatagoreitstimetospeak-Ashvi-SaurabhKiRadhaoldveechafanakshirocks-Navetha-.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AN INTERVIEW WITH NANI!!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
LOL  Nice post Ishani..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagar--Ishani--

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome , wonderful.hilarious post