Arjun- copy of Castle

sparkshimmer thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Castle the english television  series which is a crazy hit which involves Richard Castle and Kate Beckett. Only difference is that Castle is a mystery writer and Kate is a police officer.

Arjun has a different cast setup but the crimes are exactly similar..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santhukutty thumbnail
jo bhi ho arjun is arjun so plz dnt criticise they r dng really a good work if u can't encourage means plz dn't discourage them😡
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No I don't think it's the same at all. This may look like it, but it is a totally original concept.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even if it's a copy, It's adapted to our culture that's make it unique !!!

Women exploitation, child mariage, organ dealing, bribe in education is something common in India that isn't in USA or UK !!!

Edited by R66725 - 11 years ago
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that the only thing that makes Castle and Arjun similar is the fact that they are both crime based shows. Other than that, they are very different. And i'm a big fan of Castle, so i'm not saying this because i have any biases towards Castle or Arjun. 
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But still thumbs-up for arjun and the entire Team...:)Its a rocking show..I'm loving it
trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're absolutely right! Today's episode, especially, reminded me of Castle. 

PS: sparkshimmer wasn't criticizing the show, he/she was making an observation. There's a difference.

PPS: a show and it's fanclub need to be able to handle criticism and constructive criticism. Everyone has their opinion and they have the right to express it.

PPPS: "Women exploitation, child mariage, organ dealing, bribe in education is something common in India that isn't in USA or UK"
False. These things do happen in the United States. If you lived here, you would know. I agree they are not rampant among the population as in India, but they do occur. 
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I do not think Arjun is copy of castle. they might have similarity. Crime scene, the method of crime, but it is not copy.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@trinitinyx you are absolutely right that criticism should be received nicely, but you can't expect this behavior from people who are in love... AND WE ARE MAD IN LOVE WITH ARJUN FROM THE CORE OF OUR HEART. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
doesn't bother me if it is or not. Love Arjun immensely! Brilliant show and the whole team has great chemistryaj