Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hi friends lets play a game called jab we meet o pehli baar jab hum miley hum means mugdha n u

let share the moments when u 1st time saw mugdha

4 the 1st time i saw mugdha in prc 2006 dec

n 4m that day i loved her beauty her body language her dialoge delivery her expression in short everything about her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mugdhafan01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab We Meet" in Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mugdhafan01

Goldie

Mugdhafan01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
jab we Met bol toh i love her frm PRC days.. but We Met Bole toh Mugdha & I met first time face to face recently on 3rd august.. n i cant tell u.. how awesome she is.. very sweet n down to earth..Smile simple n extremley beautiful.. love her..for everythingSmile

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thats why recently u wrote in mugdha's if fan club ki tumse milkar acha laga something like that

u r realy lucky surbhi dear dont worry i dont ask u something further tum mugdha k fb n mcd k admin so its not impossible ki u meet her personaly

mugdha ko dekhkai lagta ha ki she is down to earth person

Mugdhafan01

Mugdhafan01

Goldie

Mugdhafan01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Thats why recently u wrote in mugdha's if fan club ki tumse milkar acha laga something like that

u r realy lucky surbhi dear dont worry i dont ask u something further tum mugdha k fb n mcd k admin so its not impossible ki u meet her personaly

mugdha ko dekhkai lagta ha ki she is down to earth person
hey arpita we know each other from 2 yrs that why iit became possible  for me to meet her here in delhi.. n it was just soo awesome..Smileotherwise mumbai mein jana n milna its quite impossible for meConfused

Edited by Mugdhafan01 - 09 September 2012 at 6:37am

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Ya i understand btw fb pe o autograph recently lagti ha o tumne lia ha?

Mugdhafan01

Goldie

Mugdhafan01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Ya i understand btw fb pe o autograph recently lagti ha o tumne lia ha?
na thats an MCD prize for some MCD member.. mine is with a little msg for me it was not an autograph.. she was like autograph..?? to i said kuch bi likdo di ap apni marzi se as ur wish..heheSmile

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ok mugdha di is realy cute love her

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Surbhi kya tum mugdha di n karan k nanhi pari k pic fb pe upload karsakti ho?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.