Arjun

Dikhta hai, par nazar nahi aata! Loved Ariya.. :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMG!! I remember reading a post yesterday, after the promo was aired, where we Ariya pankhas had found Ariya's conversation casual.. Well, all I can say is today, we got to see the bigger picture.. Embarrassed

The Ariya chai scene was brilliant.. Loved the way, Riya made tea for him and our Akdu took it without cribbing or taunting.. well he taunted, but it was the Chai that must've felt bad today.. Ri was spared.. Shocked  LOL

Also, she was chatting with him, without any apprehensions, now, that was a major step towards their future friendship/ relationship.. 

And he calmly even explained everything to her.. 
Is it an indication of the reclusive Arjun Rawte opening up to Riya in the future? I hope it is.. Embarrassed Wink

And well, my most favourite bit of the conversation and today's episode was this,

"I hope Sir, main bhi aap ki tarah ek din, wahi dekh sakoon jo aksar logon ko dikhta hai, par nazar nahi aata.."  Big smile 
CV's and writers, take a bow.. Clap These lines were brilliant.. Smile
Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but it clearly hints towards Riya getting closer to Arjun by getting to know him better, in the future..Big smile  Embarrassed

Loved it.. Embarrassed

Also, the bit where Chotu said, kahin kuch choot raha, and Rathore's expression was like Angry.. ROFL

And lastly, the BG score in today's episode was mindblowing!! This show's soon climbing up my favourite's list.. Big smile

Tomorrow's precap looks interesting as well.. Arjun saves Riya.. I just hope he doesn't scold her for being incapable.. Now that would be going 10 steps backwards after taking 1 ahead.. Confused

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 08 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesarmanmallikskapu80Mist001gayatrisoumyakkirthiiilaxmipriyaattack_007sam78chunkysonyDesiiiDivaaa...Tanu...sehar mehrotramushiroxxCavingInNamzzprava55663meghasinghMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dikhta hai, par nazar nahi aata! Loved Ariya.. :)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
m also scared for that...
hope he doesnt scold our doll

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
The casual conversation, the tiny smile.
Enough to make a fan's day.
Coz it was neither over done nor under.
At this stage of ArIya that's all anyone can expect or rather should expect.
It showed that the kind side of Arjun Raute is buried not destroyed.
Riya was being her open, cheerful self.
Oh , I do expect Arjun to shout at her or taunt her, that would be true to his current nature, more true right? (My poor Mutton (Riya)Ouch)
Yeah, it will be a step backward, but this love story is going to be in baby steps na, Arjun is too far hurt for being fast paced.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyaNamzzprava55663meghasingh

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Oh , I do expect Arjun to shout at her or taunt her, that would be true to his current nature, more true right? (My poor Mutton (Riya)Ouch)
Yeah, it will be a step backward, but this love story is going to be in baby steps na, Arjun is too far hurt for being fast paced.
Arjun is too far hurt for being fast paced...i agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzCavingIn

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Well, you're right there..Thumbs Up That's what made it more effective.. The sheer simplicity of two colleagues interacting casually for the first time.. 

Yupp, the love story is going to be in baby steps, and I would really prefer it that way.. Now waiting for Riya to slowly unearth Arjun's past.. Of course, not hastily and prying.. but maybe indirectly, through tiny glimpses provided by the man himself.. 

I'm soo looking fwd to the Ariya track.. Its being beautifully portrayed at the moment.. I hope they don't ruin it.. 

And well for tomorrow's precap.. I'm kinda hoping that it doesn't happen that way.. But if it does, maybe there'll be a ray of hope hidden somewhere.. Afterall, jo dikhta hai, woh nazar nahi aata.. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyaDesiiiDivaaaNamzzCavingInprava55663meghasingh

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dearHug...Loved your analysis..

Looking forward to AriYa track...But hope he don't yell on ria in tonight's episode:)

laxmipriyaFantasia_junkie

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
great analysis. luv the way chotu said and Mr. Rathod reaction about it.
Arjun was answering riya so nicely was great. Riya taking about the tea Just awesome. Also luv the expression for Arjun and Mr. Rathod went the son-in-law offer Riya water from the glass and she said she drink from the bottle. because of the bottle case got slove, so awesome riya that  you didn't drink from the glass.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyaFantasia_junkiemeghasingh

laxmipriya

laxmipriya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
great analysis...Chotu was so funny..his dialogue kahin kuch chut rahe hai...Loved it

Ria and arjun's conversation was good...finally arjun was good to ria..And also he smiled.

Awesome episode

NamzzFantasia_junkie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.