Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

UPDATED!!! FF ~Bound at heart~ Chap 4 Pg 13

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone!!

I am back with a serious, emotional FF. Ok I can hear the snickering and the laughs. This is not me going soft but just what I really want to watch in Na Bole Tum. Have to credit Ami(Amisha.Leher) for challenging me to write this FF. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have risen up to the challenge and attempted to write something serious.

The title is inspired from a quote by Ashley Lorenzana :
"You cannot force things apart that are bound at the heart." 

Megha and Mohan are bound at heart. No person, no pain, no obstacle is big enough to come between two hearts that truly love.

Please please please do comment. Good, bad or funny I want to know all your opinions.  And do tell me know your thoughts, ideas and even your own take on the upcoming track.

Love you all!

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"And one by one the nights between our separated cities are joined to the night that unites us."  -  Pablo Neruda

Chapter 1
(Megha)

It was 5.30 in the morning and Megha was already up cleaning the house. She hadn't slept a wink last night. Every night she laid down she hoped that her eyes would shut even if it is for one minute. But it was as if sleep had abandoned her. It was almost 6 months to the day since her life changed. Megha stopped herself from slipping into a flashback. "Now is not the time" she told herself sternly. She had to prepare breakfast for everyone and tiffin for Nanhi and Addu. She had load of chores to take care off before she went to work. In short she did not have time to think about her past.

Megha hurried to her seat with a stack of files. She had a few articles to complete before end of day. Mansi was going to print the next day and they did not have enough articles. Megha kept pouring through files, but inspiration failed to strike her. She decided to browse just to break the monotony of her thoughts. She loved googling for random topics and reading up on them. Today she decided to google "woman power". Google threw a bunch of results . Megha kept reading article after article, blog after blog. While reading something caught her eye and she stared in disbelief. She shut her eyes and opened them once again just to make sure that she wasn't imagining things. In front of her was a blog which described a woman who was exactly like her. Megha read the entire post and kept re-reading it. She just couldn't tear her eyes away from the blog. There could only be one person who could've written it, Mohan Bhatnagar. Megha closed her eyes as the pain of her past threatened to overwhelm her. When she finally opened her eyes, tears threatened to flow out. Despite her best efforts Megha couldn't help but think about the past.

6 months back

"I hereby declare Mrs. Riddhima & Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar's marriage dissolved. They can now go their separate ways with no moral or monetary obligation to each other." pronounced the judge. 

Mohan was relieved to hear those words. He had finally managed to break free from a bond which had taken so much away from him. He sat back and shut his eyes thinking how an impulsive decision on his part had changed the lives of so many people. He tried to tell himself that he wasn't a bad person. But someone who was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. He would never stop blaming himself but neither would he ever forget the lessons he learnt from this one random experience. He got up and walked out of the courtroom. He looked around hoping to find that one face which could calm the turmoil in his heart. He spotted her walking away with Jiji and Papaji by her side. He ran down the court steps and quickened his pace to reach her before she got onto an auto. Mohan called out to her "Megha ruk jao".

On hearing her name Megha stopped and turned around. She looked at Mohan and gave him a bright smile. She congratulated Mohan on wining the case. Mohan kept looking at her hoping that she gives him a sign. Some indication on how things stood between them. But she said nothing and just continued staring at him. He decided to raise the topic himself. He did not want to lose her at any cost.

Mohan: Megha jo kuch hua...(Megha interrupts him)

Megha: Mohan jo kuch hona tha woh ho gaya. Ab bas aage ki taraf dekho.

Mohan: Mujhe pata nahi main kiss tarah  tumse maafi mangu aur kiss tarah tumhe yeh yakeen dilau ki mere dil mein tumhare siva kissi aur ke liye koi jagah nahi.

Megha: Tumhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin hain Mohan. Par inn kuch mahino mein hum kahin bohat aage nikal chuke hain. Jo humara saath tha woh kahin bohat peeche choot gaya hain.

Mohan: Aisa mat kaho Megha. Main aaj bhi wahin hu jahan main pehle tha. Main chahta hu ki hum wahi se shuru kare jahan pe aa kar humari zindagi ruk gayi thi.

Megha: Woh ab mumkin nahin hain Mohan. Main tumse bohat pyar karti hu. Itna pyar ki mujhe bohat dard hota hain yeh soch kar ki maine jiss se pyar kiya ussi ne hi mujhe itna bada dokha diya, itna bada dard diya. Jo insaan mere har bure waqt mein bina apne baare mein soche meri madadt karta tha, woh hi ek din mera dil tod dega yeh maine socha na tha. Zindagi jeene ke liye pyar ke saath saath vishwas hona bhi bohat zaroori hain. Main tumse pyar karti hu par tum par se mera vishwas poori tarah uth chuka hain. Ab shayad main apne aap par bhi vishwas na kar paun. I just want you to move on and let me live my life the way I want to.

Mohan: Theek hain Megha agar tum yahi chahti ho toh main tum par koi zor zabardasti nahi karunga. Main tumse bohat pyar karta hu aur tumhare liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu. Par please mujhe yeh move on karne ke liye mat kehna. Meri zindagi sirf tumse aur Nanhi & Addu se hain. Tum teeno ho toh zindagi hain nahin kuch nahin. Mera sirf ek kaam karna, meri taraf se Chavvani ko sorry bol dena. Usse keh dena ki uska yeh Spiderman sirf ek normal insaan nikala. Jo superhero woh mujh mein dhundti thi main waisa nahin ban paya. Please sirf itna kar dena mere liye. Aur haan ek baat tum hamesha khush rehna jahan bhi raho. Muskuraati rehna aur please meri wajah se, logon par rishton par vishwas karna mat chodna. Iss duniya mein kayi log hain jo tumse pyar karte hain. Bas issi tassali ke saath jee lunga main.

Mohan turned around and walked away without giving Megha a chance to speak

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot dear really very well written i am already become your fan. now NBT damage will repair same like you wrote
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neelu molee very nice .👏 🤗 I really enjoyed reading it. Now i would love to c this story happening in our show.  keep posting.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neelu is story ko complete karo fir ise sb ke facebook pe bhej kar use challenge karungi ki dum hai to keh d and p se ye story likhe.
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neelima very nice 👏
Write the next part soon. Waiting eagerly. 😳
🤗
misty85 thumbnail
Awee.. it's really nice & emotional one... I would love to read the next part... please update it soon. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one captain of the mmt and well written and keep writing hope nbt goes in something like this
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will bhi baak after i read it
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neelu awesome dear ..👏

i wish they churofy idea from here 😡