Attn:Videobies & All Members - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
yea but she is posting video from other site u can see her video of eres there u find other site name on it.
well i could do it... its just takes time and by the time i download and try to upload... then i check da site and links are already up there... its like double work 😭 😔 though thanx for help all :)
don't worry kk as the sections are not dibided in between video updaters so ome problem it will be ok soon as this weekend will try to divide the sections amongast all of u who r intrested in video posting.
ya suruchi di but iam recording them and uploading them in my site so please di i want to upload eres forum as i want to become the official videobie of that forum pleaseeeeeeeeeee di 😊 i want to help u. but still u don't want to me upload then it is k di. but can u give me permission about the ktnm as i record them from my tv so make as the official videobie of that site di.
Surchi....i wanna say sth....

I noe peeps wud be ready to volunteer rite now......n its gud.....

But u noe as soon as dey r promoted.....dey becum inefficient in performing deir job.....i noe evry1 has a personal life to....but plz do tc of tht to.....
hi suruchi

some members are still posting links of other sites
y asuruchi thanx for bringing this up as we are facing lot problem in the section eres though neetu27 has agreed to do it but she still ahs no idea as how to fill up the form n kk could do it as well plz sort out our problem, basically iwant that work should be divided between them. i want them desperately for eres forum!!! 😭
TopRanger, I pretty much can do most forums, but I'm a huge ZEE TV fan. Currently, I'm 'unoffically' working along side Lima in getting videos for Saath Phere (India). I can continue doing this. Just let me know what you're going to do.
k suruchi di from now onwards i will upload eres episodes and ktnm and risston ki dor.... k thanks for reading my post
sorry, i read this a little late.

Suruchi Di,I don't mind uploading the Jabb Love Hua videos. I have aleady posted June 20,25,26,27,and 28 videos. After Kareena Kareena finished, i haven't had much to do around the forum. If it's alright with you, I'll continue to post the videos. I also posted 2 episodes for Tumhari Disha today, but it would be tuff for me to post them on a regular basis on my own. If there is a second member willing to help me, i could post in that section as well.