Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

il really lik e this debateBig smile

Tablet!!! You're back buddy!!!Big smile

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I don't think armaan is the perfect lover, for a lot of reasons that I just don't want to write down.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Spike.........don't worry

We understand the problemWink

In India we call it "The Hot water cat Cold water cat syndrome"Wink

But don't think since Purab was not good, others are also like that.

Arman is way much betterLOL

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Clapagree wiv rumi!!!!! totally!!Thumbs Up
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by vishakha

Majnu ne Pathar khaye Laila ke liye, Armaan ne thokare khayee Jassi ke liye. Laila diwani majnu ki, Jassi diwani Armaan ki. They are not obsessed about each other. They are just madly in love with each other. Peaches, I disagree that a perfect lover has to be a perfect human being. Let's face it. Nobody is perfect. You have to love people the way they are. Once you accept someone in your life, you got to take the whole package, the good things and not_so_good things. That's the truth..

But then he's just a lover but not the perfect lover!

Peaches, I still fail to understand your definition of perfect lover. Can you please elaborate? I completely agree with you Rumi.

Well, let be first begin with saying that "perfect" is a very subjective thing. There is no such thing as the "perfect lover" because there is nothing to define what that is.

So having said that....I'm not saying that I'm a Purab fan or an Armaan fan, but I turly believe that Armaan is not totally deserving of so much credit just because of the way he's protrayed in JJKN.

The reason why i do believe that Jassi and Armaan should be together is because she loves him and he loves her. If she wants to be with them than fine, but that doesn't mean that he's the best person for her. Sometime we're so blind in our love that we dont' know what's right or wrong. People in love sometimes do make wrong decisions.

The reason why I don't give Armaan the status of being close to a "perfect lover" is because of many factors.

Just becase someone is shown to be "madly" in love with you doens't mean everything. It just shows that you have a weak mind. People get obsessed and depressed because they don't have the will power to deal with a broke heart or the situation at hand. These are the people that end up going to conunceling and mental therapy. Armaan eats, drinks, sleeps, thinks only about Jassi ....nothing else. It's almost as if he doens't realize who he is.

I'm almost certain that if it was the other way around, and Armaan was in Purab's shoes, he would try and force Jassi to be his and force her to accept his love.

I also believe that to be anything close to a pefect lover one has to start being a perfect human being. If you neglect the love by not showing your father how much you care about him and his feelings, how can your love towards your partner be genuin??

It's a totally turn-off to see Armaan act this way. If I was Jassi, I would more attracted at the way Purab carries himself and portrays himself. I don't agree that Armaan loves Jassi more than Purab. They equally have the same amount of love for her. Armaan is just weeker that's all.

Purab is suffering from a heart break as well, but he controls his emotions to some extent becuase that's a sign of a person with a strong mind which Armaan does not have. He's allwoing his emotions to take over his whole life and that's not normal.

Again these are just my views!!

Thanks

Peaches, Armaan is not the world's best human and neither is Jassi. They both have their strengths and weeknesses and as Rumi said wonderfully, they complement each other. In my books, Armaan is a perfect lover- perfect husband for Jassi and Jassi is a perfect lover-perfect wife for Armaan.
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I agree wiv EVERYTHING peaches has said Clap

HAHAHALOLLOLLOL, Armaan kissing the cleaner's hand is TOO FUNNY!!

There is no such thing as a PERFECT LOVER,

well it depends of what you mean here

if you mean a description of an imaginary person that is perfect, you can't just fall in love with someone who fits that description, life surprises you with somebody different, whom you fall in love with.  The exact qualities of the person are not EXPECTED.

but if you mean PERFECT LOVER in the sense that there is soebody who you have already met and think that they are perfect for YOU, everybody's needs/likes/expectations in this field

.........in which case PURAB would be a perfect lover for me

but both purab OR armaan could be for Jassi,

it depends what the future holds for her

........and whoever she ends up with, it isn't because they are DESIGNER or PERFECT LOVERS to begin with

.......it will be due to the events which leaded to the couple being together, which made the man not a PERFECT LOVER, but PERFECT to SUIT JASSI

Go to top