peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Dont feel out of place peaches..

staying with us will make you even more romantic...

and dont worry there are lots of other members you are single...like devil, hawa, neha, kiran, monica, mika and others..

Or better yet....I'll tie the knot pretty soon so I fit right in....Wink Big smile

(oh, I so hope to GOD it happens soon!!!!!....Big smile) Maybe hanging around you guys will rub off some "marriage fortune" on me.

Peaches, I sincerely wish you get your perfect lover. I truely believe what Yash Chopra conveyed in Dil to Pagal Hai. God has created someone for you and he will tell you when's the right time and who's your Mr. Right.
I-F gang ko Shaadi mein bulana Tongue

Don't worry Peaches!! I'm sure you will find your 'special someone' soon!!Smile And don't forget to invite us!!Tongue

You guys!!! I think I'm going to cry....actually I am.Cry

Thanks so much for your sincere and kind words.  You don't know how much it means to me to have you guys encourage me this way.   I'm so touched and I'm sure with your good wishes, marriage i just around the corner!!! 

Ofcourse you guys will be invited!!!  It's only going to happen because of everyone's good wishes, i believe they weigh so much in a person's life.

I wish all the happiness for you all you guys as well!

Peaches

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

peaches

i am trying to explain my points once again.

It's true Rumi...Armaan is everything you mentioned about.  But that's not being a perfect lover.

Peaches. I mentioned in the first line that it is my definition of perfect lover. That's why if armaan fulfils all those categories he is a perfect lover according to me.

He only did all those things to relieve himself off the guilt he felt for doing those things to Jassi. 

No, I don't thing that he did all these out of guilt only because he did bad things with a lot of people earlier when he was not a good guy. But he is doing this only for Jassi. And again,why don't you think that he is feeling guilty because he loves her. if I admit that he is doing all these out of guilt that also came from his love. Otherwise he was an emotionless beast.he is burnt with the holyfire of love and has turned into gold from iron.  

You're right in saying that no one is perfect, but the reason Armaan can't snap out of this "Devdas" attitude is becasue he's so engrossed in his own feelings that he's not realizing what's going on in his world.

You should be clear what you are trying to say. A perfect human being or a perfect lover. If you are talking about a perfect human being then I admit Armaan is not at all a perfect human being.that's why I said that nobody is perfect in the world. But if you are taking about a perfect lover I will say that he is a perfect lover. The fact that he cannot come out of   devdas attitude and doesn't realize what is going on in the outer world proves that he loves jassi more than anybody else in the world just like a devotee loves his god. this love has become god for him.and that's why he is out of the world now. Have you heard of shri chaitanya mahaprabhu? he loved his krishnaji soo much that often he was out of the world, and he is the avtaar of love to us, hindus.  Nobody is saying that a perfect man is always a perfect lover and vice versa! 

That's not good either, becasue if he was the pefect lover, he would have solved this whole mess for Jassi and would have been helping her in clearing her name. 

I have never mentioned that a perfect lover will be clever and capable of clearing every mess. I said he would try to do so. armaan tried his best. but he is not very clever person as far as we have seen him. He is not as clever as purab to do everything rigthly in time and clear jassi out from every mess. in fact often he cannot save himself for messes. But that does not mean his love is impure. his love is always pure lke gold, he tries to do whatever is best for his jassi. and that is what a lover does. that does not mean that he must be successful everytime. He is not a clever and successful man but as a lover he is divine.

Granted he helped the family, but that was clearly out of guilt.  Everyone is selfish in this world, and Armaan felt a whole lot better after he did that.

No. If you think about it again,you will find his love intertwined with his guilt in every case . He felt guilty because of this love. It is this love, which changed him from a beast to a sensible human being.

That's why I am saying that even if he is not perfect as a human being, he is a perfect lover and armaan and jassi can cover up imperfections of each other with their love and they can live happily ever after.Big smile

Edited by Rumi - 06 May 2005 at 8:38pm
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Yes peaches!!! Don't forget to invite us to your wedding!!! I am too in search or the "Mr. Right" but it has been real hard cause all indian guys(or the ones I have been with) here are jerks and have used meCry!!! They are controlling and I don't like that!!!!! Right now I am just too angry to be with anybody!!!!!CryBroken Heart

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

peaches

i am trying to explain my points once again.

It's true Rumi...Armaan is everything you mentioned about.  But that's not being a perfect lover.

Peaches. I mentioned in the first line that it is my definition of perfect lover. That's why if armaan fulfils all those categories he is a perfect lover according to me.

He only did all those things to relieve himself off the guilt he felt for doing those things to Jassi. 

No, I don't thing that he did all these out of guilt only because he did bad things with a lot of people earlier when he was not a good guy. But he is doing this only for Jassi. And again,why don't you think that he is feeling guilty because he loves her. if I admit that he is doing all these out of guilt that also came from his love. Otherwise he was an emotionless beast.he is burnt with the holyfire of love and has turned into gold from iron.  

You're right in saying that no one is perfect, but the reason Armaan can't snap out of this "Devdas" attitude is becasue he's so engrossed in his own feelings that he's not realizing what's going on in his world.

You should be clear what you are trying to say. A perfect human being or a perfect lover. If you are talking about a perfect human being then I admit Armaan is not at all a perfect human being.that's why I said that nobody is perfect in the world. But if you are taking about a perfect lover I will say that he is a perfect lover. The fact that he cannot come out of   devdas attitude and doesn't realize what is going on in the outer world proves that he loves jassi more than anybody else in the world just like a devotee loves his god. this love has become god for him.and that's why he is out of the world now. Have you heard of shri chaitanya mahaprabhu? he loved his krishnaji soo much that often he was out of the world, and he is the avtaar of love to us, hindus.  Nobody is saying that a perfect man is always a perfect lover and vice versa! 

That's not good either, becasue if he was the pefect lover, he would have solved this whole mess for Jassi and would have been helping her in clearing her name. 

I have never mentioned that a perfect lover will be clever and capable of clearing every mess. I said he would try to do so. armaan tried his best. but he is not very clever person as far as we have seen him. He is not as clever as purab to do everything rigthly in time and clear jassi out from every mess. in fact often he cannot save himself for messes. But that does not mean his love is impure. his love is always pure lke gold, he tries to do whatever is best for his jassi. and that is what a lover does. that does not mean that he must be successful everytime. He is not a clever and successful man but as a lover he is divine.

Granted he helped the family, but that was clearly out of guilt.  Everyone is selfish in this world, and Armaan felt a whole lot better after he did that.

No. If you think about it again,you will find his love intertwined with his guilt in every case . He felt guilty because of this love. It is this love, which changed him from a beast to a sensible human being.

That's why I am saying that even if he is not perfect as a human being, he is a perfect lover and armaan and jassi can cover up imperfections of each other with their love and they can live happily ever after.Big smile

Rumi,

Alright!!!  I understand you points and I respect them.  If it means anything....I will admit it... Jassi and Armaan together forever.  I'll even admit and say...Armaan is a perfect lover in his definition of perfection.

But hey who am I put in my two cents if Armaan is rocking Jassi's world....more power to you Jassi.....here's a thougth about their future, though!!!

Armaan starts stuttering in the moring... "J...J....Jh...Jhhaisse goooo.ddd.mooorrrrnnnning  J..J...Jh..Jhhassssie, kider ja rahahio (where are you going)??!!!!(LIke SRK did with K...K...Kiran), mujhe chorke mat jao, mai tumrahe bagar mar jayonga." As she's getting ready to go to the market to do food shopping!!! LOL

Or says to the cleaning lady..." Kanda Bahen....idar ayao....Kya mein tumrahe hat chum sakta hoon?  Kyunki tumne meri Jassi ko us din chooua thah" starts kissing the cleaning lady's hands because Jassi might have touch them once.  LOL

Sorry my hindhi was so bad actually pathatic!!!Confused  We can boo my post!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!  hats off to you peaches!!!!!!
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
sorry peaches but i have to agree with rumi on her...ahem.. or "his"  definition of the perfect lover.  the perfect lover loves u no matter who, what, when, where, how, or why, they just do.  and peaches, don't worry about being left out of the group of being married, heck i'm a single woman just like u in hopes of finding that *special* someone, but until then, us chicas have got to stick together, comprende?WinkTongue
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

LOL!!!!!  hats off to you peaches!!!!!!

I second that

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged
il really lik e this debateBig smile