India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

armaan- the perfect lover?? (Page 2)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Agree Tina. Armaan's love for Jassi is priceless and that's all Jassi is craving for.
Who cares if Armaan can run a company or not. Did Laila ever cared about how much money Majnu had in his wallet? Did Heer ever cared about Ranza's credit cards, bank balances, cars, and status?
If you are a passionate lover, you will understand Armaan-Jassi's love. If you go by the books, accounts, take things at face value, start looking into all the technical details and complexities of love, then Laila_Majnu, Heer_Ranza, and Armaan_Jassi are not for you.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollygal

wudnt armaan be like a perfect luver    heres how

fine at the begining he was an idiot but then he started really loving jassi and (for once) not for her looks but for her personality and that wot u call tru luv??

it wud b soo nice if that happened in real life naa???

Perfect lover! It is very related term. For me, Purab could be perfect lover, for someone else Raj could be perfect lover, for someone Aarman could be perfect lover. It depends upon what you are looking for in your lover.

Aarman- Lover does not necessarily have to show-off his/her love all the time. For me, lover like Armaan could be annoying at times. The blunders he created in his life including position of his company and still taking his lovers name all the time is sign of irresponsible person and I would not want my lover to be irresponsible. But yes, the depth of the love T&D are trying to show is passionate.. The way Jassi remembers him in Mauritius and Aarman hears her in B'bay. But I wonder why he can't feel that Jessica is Jassi after touching her.

Purab- I am a Purab fan and like his character, however, there are some traits in him I would not want in my lover. Like, he is so so so very protective about Jassi. He is not giving space to Jassi and let her deal with life. His is over protective. I would not want my lover to be my teacher/guru and try to protect me from all the vices in world… He should more be like a person who would respect ur decision and give you space. But I still like rest of his qualities..he is soooooo gentle and decent. Anyways,   

it wud b soo nice if that happened in real life naa???
Drama in "reel" life is always exciting and we wish to happen it in real life…but do you think it would be exciting and nice if you see your family's name in paper on front page. It is exciting to see Armaan rescuing Jassi's family, but seeing your lover getting drunk everyday and going to work in that condition.

But you are right….I think just someone loving you from depth of his heart is really exciting in real life. Be it someone like Aarmaan (cute smile, charming face), Purab (sincere, handsome, gentle, I can go on and on ….sorry!), Nandu (bestest of friend, caring, true wellwisher) depends upon individual's choice, but yes, you are right… it's great to have someone who loves you like crazy and someone who wants to be with you all the time, and someone with whom you think you can spend whole life just talking and smiling and….though rest of the world think you are "chashmis chudiya" but he think you are a "Princess" made just for him…
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Well said Tina and bgdesai...
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Agree Tina. Armaan's love for Jassi is priceless and that's all Jassi is craving for.
Who cares if Armaan can run a company or not. Did Laila ever cared about how much money Majnu had in his wallet? Did Heer ever cared about Ranza's credit cards, bank balances, cars, and status?
If you are a passionate lover, you will understand Armaan-Jassi's love. If you go by the books, accounts, take things at face value, start looking into all the technical details and complexities of love, then Laila_Majnu, Heer_Ranza, and Armaan_Jassi are not for you.

Hey Vishakha....I don't think we can compare Armaan and Jassi to Heer Ranja and Laila Majnu.  I agree they're in love, but in both cases these individuals sacraficed their parents love for their love. 

It is clearly evident that Jessi will never go against her family.  In fact she puts them first.  She's responsible for them and I can't ever picture her following in the footsteps as Heer or Laila. 

Even know she's only concerned for them and puts Armaan second.

Lastly, you mentioned that "who cares if Armaan can run a company or not" implying that it doesn't matter what his responisbilities are towards his family, creditors, and staff members.  In other words your implying what really matters is love, then that's totally wrong. 

A perfet lover first has to be a perfect human being.  How can Armaan be a good lover if he's not proving himself as a good son, or employer.  He needs to do what his is responsible for first.  If you can maintain your other relationships and responisbilites, then how do you expect him to fulfill his obligations as a husband???....leave alone being the perfet husband.

In that case I have to give it to Jassi, she has her priorities set, and Purab too know's he's not going to get Jassi but yet he's still cool and composed.  He hasn't quit his job and crying.  So does that mean he's not a good lover......absoloutly not.   Just because he's not going crazy and and acting depress does not mean that he is not as deeply in love with Jassi as Armaan as.

Thanks

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Majnu ne Pathar khaye Laila ke liye, Armaan ne thokare khayee Jassi ke liye. Laila diwani majnu ki, Jassi diwani Armaan ki. They are not obsessed about each other. They are just madly in love with each other.
Peaches, I disagree that a perfect lover has to be a perfect human being. Let's face it. Nobody is perfect. You have to love people the way they are. Once you accept someone in your life, you got to take the whole package, the good things and not_so_good things. That's the truth..

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Well, what do you mean by a perfect lover actually?

The definition varies from person to person.

I think a perfect lover is:

One who loves you not for your looks but for the person you are and he does not care how you look! One who is caring and always sympathetic for you. One who always fights with the world for you and who is ready to protect you from all sorts of troubles. One who is caring and sympathetic for your family also and who thinks your parents as his own and is ready to do everything for them. One who is ready to leave the world only because of you. Who is ready to make the whole world his enemy only to be with you. One who always misses you when you are not with him and always remembers you and prays that you should comeback to him. One who will not hide his imperfections to you.
  1. His mind will be like a mirror so that you can see yourself through his mind.

If a person fulfills all these categories, I am sure you will love him and want to be with him in spite of his imperfections. In fact nobody is perfect in this world and two of you will cover up each other's imperfections with your love for each other.

There is a Bengali song:

If I have no music,

You have it and you will give it to me

If you have a flower which has no fragrance,

I have that fragrance and i will give it to you.

This is called love,

This is called love.

I think Armaan fulfills all these categories!!! Don't you?

Armaan-Jassi forever!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rumi - 05 May 2005 at 9:53pm
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Wow!! Rumi...That was beautiful...

And yes inspite of all the misperfections Armaan is a true lover in my books too....

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Well said Rumi!!!!! Armaan's love true and Jassi and Armaan make a good couple!!!!!!

Go to top